Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jump For Joy (313)

This episode was OK. The only thing I really liked was seeing Shiftry in action, but other than that, this episode was pretty forgettable.

What did every season think its Stun Spore. Maybe its Sleep Powder.
    Shiftry is awsome.

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Seedot and Nuzleaf again. It was great to see Shiftry for the 1st time. Its Razor Wind attack was really cool. Treecko's flipping and the way it battles is really cool to see. Treecko vs Shiftry was a very cool battle. I couldn't stop laughing when Brock was really screaming like a girl.

30/100

This episode was good. Sering Seedot was cool, he's cute. Shiftry was cool to see. Like said before it was hilarious when Brock was screaming like a girl on Shiftry's back.

I recall when first seeing this episode getting a kick out of the TR exchange near the end ("It's scary! And hairy! And looks like my cousin Larry!") Easy to please.

A real quality filler, with a spectacular grass battle and kickbutt animation. Some real nice Brock screentime, too.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Shiftry was always a bad***** grass Pokemon. I wanted Ash to catch one instead of Treekco but nevermind.

My ideal battle ever!

I agree @Caseydia. Seedot should have been his and Mudkip. Brock should have had Treecko. But I guess things didn't turn out that way.

Alder: You wanna know what's better than battling?
    Ash: What?
    Alder: Eating hotdogs and battling!
    Trip: My God, It's like looking into the future.

Loved this episode ^_^ I love Shiftry, its a really cool pokemon. The episode was nice and I liked the part of Shiftry carrying brock to the Pokemon Center and Brock screaming XP
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Yeah Shiftry is one hell of an ugly Pokemon, just like Nuzleaf, but its battle with Treeko was pretty good to see. It was really well animated. It's really a shame that all battles can't be given the same treatment that this particular one was given.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I liked the start of this episode, with a Boss Fantasy of Meowth, those are always funny! Aside from that, this episode wasn't much special. Shiftry made a nice first appearance, 6/10.

Shiftry was definitely shown to be super-strong Pokémon in this episode. I'm not the most enthusiastic about filler episodes that have something to do with Nurse Joy, but I did think they did an awesome job with the whole synopsis and the action in this one.

"It's scary!"
    "It's hairy!"
    "It looks like my cousin Larry!"

Too funny, those lines!

I'll be honest, I misheard what Kind of Pokemon Shiftry was at first. I thought it was called the "Wiccan Pokemon", not "Wicked Pokemon".
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12