Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Different Kind Of Misty! (314)

This is one of the times where pun-based episode titling can be pretty damn good.

As for the episode itself, I actually liked it. It wasn't amazing or anything but seeing Ash train that kid to be more self-confident in his ability as a trainer was pretty nice to see. Plusle and Minun are pretty cool Pokemon too. The light stone was an interesting thing to see and Team Rocket wasn't as annoying here since they actually had some really good success relative to what they usually received way back when this episode premiered.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

The episode title was misleading, and it's sad Misty didn't appear in this episode... Well, anyways, Plusle and Minun are cute Pokemon, so seeing them was pretty nice. And I liked Team Rocket's Mecha Zapdos. 7/10.

A mediocre episode in my opinion. There was some nice things too it what made it in some way, shape or form interesting to watch, but it was nothing exceptional or anything good for the rest.

I "meet" Plusle and Minun today, that cheer that they did was a bit out-of-it and boy that helping hand attack looks powerful. Up to that point where they burst out of there PokeBalls and Ash brings out his PokeDex I did not know how to pronouce there names.

I give it a 6/10, most of the points come from the attacks. The episodes' plot could have been better.
    28th June is the international CAPS lock day!
    We have just opened our new, fast, GFX friendly forum. Please come and join in the fun at the PokeVillage.
    First 50 get a special gift.
    *Moderator Vacancies*

^ Night Fighter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123