Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Different Kind Of Misty! (314)

I remember when I first saw this title on some Saturday morning, I made my brother get up so we could see Misty again, but then...

It was some kids and their Plusle and Minun.

I hope the dubbers don't do this again, because I was really let down, and it took to see the episode again before I got over my disappointmnt, but then right as I did, Misty did come back.

I like Plusle and Minun, so that was OK.
    Last edited by Araleon; 15th October 2008 at 12:55 AM.
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

Quote Originally Posted by Araleon View Post
    I hope the dubbers don't do this again, because I was really let down, and it took to see the episode again before I got over my disappointmnt, but then right as I did, Misty did come back.
    As said, Misty does appear only like 5 episodes after this.

This dub title was probably a preview.

Why do people get excited over this stuff anyway?

Disappointing episode. Plusle and Minun were cute but they just acted like helping hand was the god of all moves. eck.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Plusle and Minun are cute Pokemon, i love this episode
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Quote Originally Posted by Araleon View Post
    I remember when I first saw this title on some Saturday morning, I made my brother get up so we could see Misty again, but then...

It was some kids and their Plusle and Minun.

I like Plusle and Minun, so that was OK.
    Yes, I thoguht the same thing. I wanted to see Misty in this episode but it was just another episode centered around yet another plusle and minun trainer. I think those pokemon were a little overdone this series. And the whole lighthouse thing, I just couldn't get it.

This was a pretty good episode to watch. Though, not one of my favorites, since I felt like Misty would come back in this episode. :P Im a victim of that as well. Plusle and Minun were pretty cute to watch, as well, just like being Pikachu copycats. lol jk

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

When I saw the dub title on my TV Guide, I thought Misty would show up (the title is misleading).

It wasn't good. Plusle and Minun were the only entertainment in this episode, otherwise I wouldn't have watched it.

A lighthouse in the middle of nowhere. Come on now. 3/10

Plusle and Minun were very cute, i loved to see them...

and i loved to see Ash training with the kid.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

God this episode was boring! That kid with the Plusle and Minun calling Ash his master was so annoying. I didn't like this one at all...

I think it's the first time we see a Zapdos machine of Team Rocket. The had an Articuno, but never Zapdos. Plusle and Minun were nice and helpfull as always.

ew! James's cancia didn't look right when it first came out. It has black marks! What an error. :P What hero? When did everyone mention ash is the hero?! Was it to do with the movie? Plusle and Minun are cute.

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

4Kids proved to be better Misty-baiting trolls than Cybercubed himself with this misleading episode title -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Sayho1234 View Post
    4Kids proved to be better Misty-baiting trolls than Cybercubed himself with this misleading episode title -_-
    Considering Misty does appear in Hoenn only like...5 episodes after this, it was probably just their way of foreshadowing it.

This episode was ok... It was really cool seeing Plusle and Minun for the 1st time. I like both of them better than the Pichu evolution line. The stone for the lighthouse was really cool to see. I felt that they didn't explain the Light Stone very well, I wish they would've explained it better. It was cool to see Helping Hand attack for the 1st time.

40/100

This episode was alright. Seeing Minun and Plusle was cool and interesting. The title was really misleading. I was expecting Misty like most people. Not a very interesting episode.

This has to be one of the best episode titles ever, because people thought Misty would be in the episode. That was a good laugh.

I actually did like the episode though. o_o
    Last edited by BurningSociety12345543210; 22nd January 2012 at 4:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    This has to be one of the best episode titles ever, because people thought Misty would be in the episode. That was a good laugh.
    4kids was probably foreshadowing the fact that Misty would appear in Hoenn only 5 eps after this.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    4kids was probably foreshadowing the fact that Misty would appear in Hoenn only 5 eps after this.
    Care to post that another couple of times? It's not like you've said it twice before in this thread.

Well Thing just made the recent point. As for this ep I didn't care for it much.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post

I actually did like the episode though. o_o
    Yeah, Honestly I'm one of those people who thought the same thing, I really laugh really hard at myself. But still it is a nice episode.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Yeah, Honestly I'm one of those people who thought the same thing, I really laugh really hard at myself. But still it is a nice episode.
    So in other words 4kids was trolling the fanbase?

Misty is not just a name, it's a noun which means that it can mean a person, place or thing. People really need to get over it.

Coolest Eevee evolution ever!

Quote Originally Posted by UnbelievableUrsula View Post
    Misty is not just a name, it's a noun which means that it can mean a person, place or thing. People really need to get over it.
    And here I always thought it was an adjective.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Misty was on people's minds when they read this episode so don't go saying it can mean something else. Becuase if so, they could have used "a different kind of fog" if that was the case.
    They obviously did that just to troll Angel. They even gave that women the girl the same voice as Misty. Or did you not hear the resemblence?

Alder: You wanna know what's better than battling?
    Ash: What?
    Alder: Eating hotdogs and battling!
    Trip: My God, It's like looking into the future.

OMG that woman was so stupid! D: and such a weak magnemite >.> I adore the plusle and minum though ^_^ Overall a meh episode D:
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast