Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A PokeBlock Party! (315)

Default A PokeBlock Party! (315)

A PokéBlock Party!

Ash & Co. are at the Trick House and intend to enter to earn some Pokéblocks. However Team Rocket have set traps in there and to make things worse...they are being followed by Jigglypuff!

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Factory Head Noland Guest

This was such a funny episode when everyone kept on falling down holes and places!
    Also...Jigglypuff returned! It's good that it found Whismur to listen to it's song the whole way through (we haven't seen Jigglypuff since...where'd it go?)

MISSING POKEMON: JIGGLYPUFF

This was a great episode. The return of Jigglypuff. Plus, The trick master was really funny. Where is Jigglypuff? I hope it returns soon.

This was the funniest epsiodes ever!!! I couldn't stop laughing. Yay Jiggypuff returns! I missed that Pokemon. The Trick Master was so freaking funny. I really liked that guy, so funny. And the tricks Ash and co. had to go though. So funny. Also, the end when Jiggypuff sang, everyone was alsleep execpt of Wismur(Sp?). Jiggypuff was happy it didn't fall alsleep, but when it went to Wismur it fell with a bang or boom sound. It was alsleep, so of course Jiggypuff got mad and marked Wismur's face and everyone elses. I was rolling on the floor laughing from that part. OMG that was sooo funny. A great epsiode yes indeed. I need to see it again. ^___^
    goodbye~

Hales Guest

I wonder if Jigglypuff will make anymore starring performances, I missed the little guy, lets just hope S8 it makes another cameo!

I thought this episode was really good!

flixerblixer Guest

I loved this episode and I hope they play it as a rerun someday. Hehe. That guy cracked me up and it was such a nice thing to see Jigglypuff again.

"Ooh cool! It's a Jigglypuff!"
    "Jigglypuff ... jigglee puff"
    "I'm so psyched.."

Max said something like that when Jigglypuff started singing. Haha.

This episode was very hilarious! Particularly, I loved the Trick Master, since he was such a spaz. If only the show had more spaztic people like him on.
    Last edited by Medea; 19th December 2004 at 1:22 AM.

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Surskit Guest

Ooo I saw that episode. It r0x0rs.

I liked this episode. It was a fun and had a good storyline to it. It was funny when TR kept on doing things to Ash and co..

We really need Jigglypuff back, I miss her so much. This episode was definitely funny in a zany sort of way, especially with the Trick Master, but I don't think I can truly appreciate the episode until Jigglypuff makes an appearance again. It's been WAY too long. I like that whismur got to be the first one to listen to her song all the way through.

Getting to see Jigglypuff again was definately a treat. It's too bad she hasn't appeared in any episodes since then, looks like the writers finally got tired of her. The trick master was a really eccentric person, the way he kept randomly appearing and getting hurt was funny.
    ~

Yeah it seems like a lot of people like this epsiode, mainly for it's good humor, Team Rocket stole the show on that aspect if you ask me. They made Ash & Co. look really crap at times. They made this aspect of Hoenn more interesting in the Animé than they did in the R/S games - nice one!

Shiny May Guest

very good episode indeed. Like how the pokeblock was done here and how Team Rocket tried to frame everything. Really funny.
    And Whismur was so sweet !!
    Also good to see Jigglypuff back too, has been a while.

vulpix Guest

really funny i love it so much!!

WaluigiCubed Guest

This was one of my favorite episodes from the 6th season. The trick master was such a hoot! When I first saw this episode, I was actually rather surprised to see Jigglypuff, since it had been so long. I was glad to see Jigglypuff back though, since it's my favorite Pokemon (and it sang 3 times too ^_^). Whismur was pretty cool as well.

Team Rocket was so close to winning in this ep. Pity they failed eventually.

Probably one of my favourite episodes ever.

a nice funny epi. I would love to watch this epi again sometime. 9/10

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

Very funny episode. I think this was the last time I ever saw Jigglypuff

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

This was funny, I liked TR and Ash/Brock reaction to seeing JigglyPuff they all wanted to run away but May/Max was curious about and thought it was so cuteXD

I finally bought the second Advanced box set and today was the first time I saw this episode (it hasn't been aired since the premiere).

I must say that this episode was really good. I loved the Trick House and all of the areas they had to go through. Not to mention Team Rocket always messing Ash and the others up. Sad at the same time as this is Jigglypuff's last appearance.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

this was a really funny episode.whismur>seviper FTW!

Very funny episode and nice seeing Jigglypuff again though I wonder how it ended up in the Hoen region in the first place. It's to bad this is Jigglypuff's first appearance in Hoen and it's last appearance in the entire anime series so far. Liked seeing the Trick House in this episode certainly alot cooler than it was in game, and the Trick Master being off his meds made it even better. I like Alanna she was a very good character of the day plus her outfit was very cute, I wouldn't mind seeing her again in the series she certianly got along with the gang very well.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

this episode was very amuzing if you ask me. It also had a nice storyline to it and that can't be missed in this show.

Looks like Jigglypuff got lost... permanently. Ah well, can't really say I'd miss it. That'd be a lie, see. And lying is bad, kids.

I hope she and that Whismur will be very happy together :3
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast