Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A PokeBlock Party! (315)

Entertaining episode. The trick house makes for one interesting plot device.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

A really funny episode!
    it one of my favorites...Team rocket rocks
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

"Enough about your wardrobe malfunction!"

So said Meowth before Team Rocket proceeded into the Trick House. A hilarious episode this was, between Jigglypuff's appearance in Hoenn and the antics of the King of Tricks. May and Alanna's laughter after Jigglypuff drew on their faces made me chuckle, if a bit nervously.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

I don't get the Jigglypuff thing. If he/she is going to show up in that one episode, why doesn't it show up again?

The outsider of Ash's team.

Very good episode in my opinion. Finally something completely new.
    I was getting sick and tired of the usual.
    The trick master should definitely show up again.

FC: 0475 0331 5081

Strange episode.
    I loved to see Jigglypuff return to the show, i wonder if this is the same from Johto...
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I love, love this episode. Just watched it in fact. Its just soo funny. JigglyPuff putting every one to sleep very LOL Worthy. Than that crazy King of games guy made me LOL too. What made me laugh even louder had to be when Team Rocket and Ash fell for a hole again. That my friends is why Ash keeps falling for Team Rockets lame traps LOL.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by TorterraGuy View Post
    I don't get the Jigglypuff thing. If he/she is going to show up in that one episode, why doesn't it show up again?
    The almighty power of the plot hole.

This episode was alright. The comedy is the only thing that really caught my interest. 6/10

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by TorterraGuy View Post
    It was speculated that this episode was intended to bring closure to Jigglypuff, although it didn't really get that.

Jiggly's second to last appearance was back in Johto in that Igglybuff episode, so the writers probably wanted to give it one more appearance after that.

But yes, it is odd to see Jiggly appear once in early Hoenn and then never again.

And closure it brought.

I'm so glad they put Jigglypuff "out of our misery". It lost it's charm in late Kanto and they kept it on the show for some reason. At least it's happy now (I assume).

The rest of this episode was fun. It was like a fun house. Not my favorite, but it got the job done. 5/10

Oooh I loved this episode! The Trick Master was so weird and quirky, they portrayed him perfectly. I also liked the COTD, her and May weirdly laughing at each other was funny. Seeing Jigglypuff again after so long was great! I always missed that thing. Overall, this was a fantastic episode and definitely one of my favorites.

Jigglypuff doesn't have the time to return always to the show... Besides, I think it's very hard to find Ash and Co. especially because they're heading to other regions all the time, that's why Jigglypuff can't return. I loved the way they've managed to finish the Trick Master's tasks. I wonder why they haven't won.

I think Jigglypuff was following Ash this whole time. I'm surprised it hasn't kept after him.

My ideal battle ever!

This episode was ok... I wasn't too thrilled to see Jigglypuff back again... Even though it's very cute. The Trick Master and the Trick House were so funny to see! It was hilarious to see the Gang constantly fall for the holes, traps, etc. It was cool to see Whismur for the 1st time. It's really cute! It was cool to see Whismur be able to listen to Jigglypuff's full song to satisfy it because of its Soundproof ability.

43/100

This episode was cool. I was quite happy to see Jigglypuff again as we hadn't seen it in quite a while even though it did get a bit repetitive. The Trick House was very interesting and a very fun concept. Whismur was cute.

Oh gosh I miss Jigglypuff. It's really the only running-gag that never grew old for me on the show. Hopefully it will return someday. Anyway, this episode was pretty good since Team Rocket weren't as annoying here. They were actually pretty successful for once in the competition and would've probably won if they competed fairly. Or stopped cheating after they pushed the log out from under the group's feet the first time around. Whismur was pretty cute as well when it didn't fall asleep to Jigglypuff's song.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Well, first of all, it was nice to see Jigglypuff again, that's an awesome Pokemon with a great running gag. The Trick House and Trick Master were also shown well, it was a pretty cool filler. 8/10.

This episode was hilarious - both with the Trick house and Jigglypuff. It's unfortunate they dropped Jiggly after this episode ;( I really enjoyed the running gag with that Pokémon. Oh well, hilarious and comedy were implemented with abundance in this episode so that made it a really good episode.

Really disappointing that this was Jigglypuff's last appearance. But what a way to go out.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12