Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What You Seed Is What You Get! (317)

Hales Guest

Thanks JazzJazz, I owe you one... I don't know how but somehow I'll figure it out

So what did Grovyle sound like? I really wanted to see this episode and hear how he sounded.

This episode is awesome. Natasha was really funny and the battle was very impressive.

Season One Complete!

Geki Guest

I lost the tape I had this episode recorded on, it sucks, I wanted to watch it. Great episode, I loved the Double Battle. It was a great introduction to Advanced Challenge too. GO WATERMELON ELECTRODE!!

9/10

Tomorrow can I see the episode GREAT.
    I live in Sweden.

PokeTrainer7783 Guest

Okay I know the point of this was to get Ash's Treecko to learn bullet seed but seeing Ash spit out seeds for half the show like ewww!!! I agree with May learn some manners!

Shadowcat Guest

Ash has no manners. Same for Pikachu. Well, I love that Kawaii Watermelon Electrode. Overall, a good episode I think. Treecko vs Grovyle. Well Treecko lost though. Overall, quite a good episode. And thos Watermelons look yummy.

At least this episode was a pretty interesting way to start off the season, with an exciting double battle, the camoflauged electrode, Team Rocket's Cacnea machine , and Treecko learning bullet seed. I liked how he got mad and used it on Ash and Pikachu after they hit him in the head with seeds at the end. LOL And at least I've gotten used to Grovyle's voice since.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Team Rocket's alterations to their motto were amusing. And I like the watermelon Electrode. Natasha seemed cool as well. Nice ep and the title was an alright pun.
    Last edited by MondoTR; 18th October 2005 at 9:31 PM. Reason: typo

Nice! Treecko learns Bullet Seed. A grass attack finally >_>. Overall, a good episode

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

This was a pretty good episode. I'm glad Treecko finally learned a grass attack. It needed to.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it was a good episode and it's about time treecko learned a grass type move.

I loved the end when Treecko got all mad at Ash and Pikachu when they where trowing Seeds at him....then he used the Bullet seed XD
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Too bad that Treecko lost, but it was worth it, because he learned a new move.
    And i loved how Electrode was looks like a Watermelon, it was funny...
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I loved how Team Rocket tried to steal those watermelons, only to realize that one of them was just an Electrode that had been painted to protect the field from robbers

Seeing Ash and Co. enjoy the watermelon was cute, especially when Ash was spitting seeds. Then the watermelon grower comes along and wants to battle. I thought Grovyle and Slugma were terrible Pokemon to use in sync. Ash used Corphish which was easily beat by Grovyle.

I loved that Treecko wanted to learn Bullet Seed, and it was funny to see it get hit in the head with bullets. 8/10

Electrode painted as a Watermelon? Brilliant. I really liked the double battle and I'm glad Treecko learned Bullet Seed because it needed it. Good episode.

This episode was ok... It was really cool seing a Grovyle for the 1st time. It was cool seeing a watermelon colored Electrode. It was great to see Treecko trying so hard to practice and learn Bullet Seed, 1st by practicing shooting watermelon seeds. The double battle against Slugma and Grovyle was really cool, even though Ash lost the battle.

30/100

This episode was very cool. Mainly because we saw Grovyle for the first time. It's my favorite Pokemon. Glad Treecko learned Bullet Seed. Cool to see a Double battle.

Treeko spits out alot. That is gross!

The best quote from the entire episode, thanks to my dirty mind: "Wow, Natasha, you really ARE the melon master!"

But otherwise, I have a personal soft spot for the episode. I love Treecko's line and it was a good development episode for Ash's. I always love base forms going against their evolution, except the four million Pikachu vs. Raichu battles we've gotten.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

I was sort of relieved that Natasha won the battle since it looked like Ash was going to win after his Corphish somehow tanked a Solar Beam. Silly writers. The episode itself was pretty good for the most part. I wasn't really interested in Treeko trying to learn Bullet Seed but it wasn't anything that hindered the episode.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This episode was pretty well-made. I loved the double battle with Ash and seeing his Treeko in action and learning Bullet Seed. Treeko may had some issues in power at the beginning, but this proves that how longer the series continues, how more of a powerhouse its getting.

Salt on watermelon? Well, to each their own. Doesn't sound to appetizing to me.
    I thought I heard Ash tell Treecko to use harden? Then again, maybe I wasn't listening too well at that part.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12