Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What You Seed Is What You Get! (317)

Treecko learning Bullet Seed was meh because it took so long and also because it's such a weak attack in the games...

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    Treecko learning Bullet Seed was meh because it took so long and also because it's such a weak attack in the games...
    Well in the games it might not be very strong, but it seemed quite good in the anime especially here. Besides, Treecko needed a long range move any ways.

I'm glad how Ash's Treecko got a new Grass attack here although Absorb or Leaf Blade would've been better attacks than Bullet Seed.

I am liking the new graphics update that we have got this season. It seems a lot better than the last.

Also, the new titles are exciting and it is nice having a new song, although I am quite fond of the song for Pokemon Advanced. I like seeing Rayquaza in the opening sequence!

Omg, I had no idea that huge watermelon was an Electrode. That was a good deterrent on the farmer's part. It was funny seeing them blast off. It was funny that the gang ended up with them. Pikachu looked so cute eating the watermelon.

Natasha was a bit kooky, she reminded me of that guy from the trick house.

It was cool seeing a double battle

It was great that Treeko learnt Bullet Seed.

This was actually a really exciting battle. I found the Dewford gym battle really dull so it's nice to see an exciting battle

It was kinda bittersweet at the end as Ash was clearly upset that Treeko wanted to attack him.

I hope that they can work through their issues in a future ep.

Omg, it was really cool seeing a Grovyle for the first time. It was cool seeing a watermelon colored Electrode too lol. It was great to see Treecko trying so hard to practice and learn Bullet Seed.
    猫に小判

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123