Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Love At First Flight! (318)

Brock chasing Ash was hilarious It wasn't bad, quite funny at some parts and May as Matchmaker lol.

_ __ ___ ____ ____ ___ __ _
    .x Signature Under Construction x.

Robert Guest

This was an okay episode, but it was a bit boring. There was something weird about using the word "like" so often rather than "love"... The scene with Ash as Juliet was funny. The advanceshipping hint was diddly squat, in my opinion. Not a bad episode, but it was a bit slow.

Geki Guest

It was a pretty cool episode, I thought the US was never going to air it though since they screwed up the order. It reminds me of the Romeo and Juliet books we read in school, except Romeo wasn't a clutz and wasn't afraid to talk to Juliet.

6/10

PokeTrainer7783 Guest

All I gotta say is I never want to see Ash dressed as a girl again nor do I want to see Brock chasing him. That was just frigging scary! I'm surprised 4Kids let this episode slide.

Shadowcat Guest

An ok episode but a trainer with 4 or 5 or 6 Volbeats is off limits. They would be easily KOed by Rock, Flying and Fire types. Well a Romeo and Juliet replay, Pokemon Style!

Brock was funny in the episode also hahaha.
    I like this.
    8/10.

This episode had my all-time favorite scene of the whole season, with Brock running after "Juliet" and Ash running for his life. ROFLOL I may not be a bouldershipper, but OMG, that was GREAT!!! It was great to see Ash in drag again, too, and it's scary how convincing he was as "Juliet". I loved the whole storyline with Romeo and Juliet, too, and they made such a sweet couple, as did their pokemon. It was also interesting hearing May repeat Misty's old line about Ash understanding things when he gets older, just before Misty made her two-part return appearance.

10/10 for me.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Definitely like the Orange Islands ep with the Nidorans. I liked how Brock chased after Ash Juliet, that was amusing.

pretty good filler. i liked the dance at the end, illummise should have had some kind of glowing antenea or something, all it had was a glowing bow. 8/10

10/10 as it had so much love in this episode, and it had a little Advanceshipping hint in the end. Just the Advanceshipping alone is worth 10/10 to me in this episode.

Banner made by May_Beautifly. Im in the May fan club.

Banner made by Rufinito18.

I thought this episode was pretty funny ^_^ Romeo's and Juliet's voices were a bit annoying though.. I was laughing like crazy when Brock was I think chasing after Ash because he thought he was Juliet or something. I dont remeber that well, but yea.. It was funny when Ashed dressed up as her ^^;; I would give this episode a 9/10 best episode shown so far ^^

Banner and sprites made by the amazing Hakuryuu! Thanks! <3

I love you Dara <33

8/11/07

Illumise never did get another episode after this one did she?

Blaziken master Guest

No it didn't{unless you count a cameo in the grand festival}

I just rewatched this episode. When May sees Romeo and Juliet (Volbeat and Illumise trainer) fall in love, May calls it "Young love."
    Last edited by CyberCubed; 17th November 2006 at 6:40 AM.

LOL, the middle part where Ash had to dress up and Brock chased him around. Other then that, not too bad

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

This wasn't too bad...May seemed a bit bossy making Ash dress like a girl but it was funny. Took me back to the day's of Ash dressing up as Ashley LOL. Brock chasing after him as a girl brings up the points. Very funny...

Eh I didn't like this too much. I'm not a fan of the whole idea that these Pokemon are in love. I just don't like these 2 Pokemon very much.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it was a iood episode in my opinion, a good romance.

It looks like May's attempt to solve a romantic problem turned out well in the end. Now, Romeo and Juliet are together, as are his Volbeat and her Illumise, lighting up the night with their performances at the concluding scene. The comedy in Brock's romantic antics during Ash's round of cross-dressing in this episode speaks for itself, leaving me to get a good laugh. Overall, this was a really good episode out of Hoenn.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

It was a nice and cute episode
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

It was great to see some romance in the show.

Volbeat and Illumise were great although they almost didn't fight and that's too bad.

7/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Such a cute Pokemon episode, though it could've seen less romance and more action in my opinion.

The setting was perfect for a romance episode though. The lake where this one took place reminds me of one of the Sinnoh Lakes. My favorite part was seeing Ash crossdress again, it was disturbing to watch but still funny.

It's such a shame that once again, Brock fails to find true love ;_; 3/10

This episode was pretty 'meh'. I don't much care for Volbeat or Illumise, but this episode was a perfect one for them.

This episode was ok... It was cool to see Volbeat and Illumise for the 1st time. Illumise is my fav. of the 2 Pokemon. It was funny to see May try and convince Ash to dress up as a girl to help out Romeo. It was funny to see Ash so naive about love. Signal Beam was shown as a really cool attack.

40/100

Why didn't they just have May dress up as a princess or whatever instead of doing that uneccessary stuff? This episode was so dumb. I actually think it's better to have Ash naive about love since there is always a new girl traveling with him all the time. Maybe it's for the best.

My ideal battle ever!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast