Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Love At First Flight! (318)

:sigh:Only Ash looks good in a dress.

However, that man was just a pure noob. I understand he's nervous but if you don't say anything, you will keep making bad mistakes around her than she won't be able to trust you. And Brock's no help at all. He never is. So glad he's gone.

Coolest Eevee evolution ever!

Well one of the mediocre filler episodes. Nothing more to say!
    Pokemon Journals
    Kanto Region:complete
    Johto Region:in progress

What a bad episode. Illumise and Volbeat are such ugly Pokemon and are by far some of the most uninteresting Pokemon in existence. The love problem between Romeo and Juliet didn't interest me either.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I lol'd when Meowth put up that act when he was masquerading as an Volbeat and I lol'd even more when Brock went hysterical on Ash cross-dressing as Juliet. I always like those episodes were some love is implemented in it and I think both Illumise and Volbeat had a great introduction that became strong because of the concept of Romeo and Juliet behind it.

I like Volbeat and Illumise, and Ash crossdressing was fun (but nowhere as funny as Ashley in the Kanto episode "Pokemon Scent-Sation"). It was a nice episode with Meowth dressed as a Volbeat being another highlight, 8/10.

Funniest part of the whole episode was Ash cross-dressing again and Brock chasing after him!
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

That whole Volbeat and Illumise courting thing was adorable; I didn't care for either Pokemon until this episode tbh. I was pleased that Lotad got to be a bit of a hero by saving the Volbeat in the lake, and seeing Meowth in a Volbeat costume to lure Illumise away made me cackle. That COTD chick snubbing Brock's affection was sad though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123