Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let Bagons Be Bagons! (319)

vulpix Guest

man,that was one crazy Bagon,you know when it kept jumping off the cliff..but hey Bagon is so adorable.

skater dude Guest

i didnt find dis ep instresting it was a waste of a half an hour

JoHn_C Guest

This episode was pretty cool. Well finally Team Rocket did something right. Now that Bagon evolved into Shelgon it's this close to be learning how to fly. and yes I agree the part where Pikachu jumped from the Rocket thing was pretty cool.

Geki Guest

I didn't like this episode much, but at least I got to see Shelgon, one of my favorite Pokemon. The Pikachu VS Bagon battle was cool too.

4/10

A really great episode a good fight and Team rocket close this battle.
    8/10.

I have a little problem with the radar glasses, which seemed to give bagon more of an unfair advantage, even though the girl was using them to help bagon improve his battling. Apart from that, though, the episode was pretty good. I like the way they characterized bagon, and we got to see Meowth willing to help bagon fulfill his dreams. I wish they would have had a sequel to this episode, though. It would have been interesting to see if shelgon evolved yet.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

I don't think ash fought any Salamences in the hoenn league.

Cross over to the golden side...

credit goes to milotic111 for the awesome tc
    [IMG]http://i6.*******.com/243nwgm.jpg[/IMG]
    Say 'ello to ma little friend! (made by sapphireL, thanx baby!)

He never battled a Salamence.

Good episode. It was a nice story of a Bagon. Not much else but oh well.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

this episode was quite enjoyable, bagons are kinda cute if you take a good look^^

I feld sorry for Bagon, but it was cute when he evolved into Shellgon..he's one step closer to his dream
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Well if you know me then you should know that this episode is my favourite one. Ever.

Michelle is the best character of the day ever to grace the anime. She had determination but was not out of touch with reality, craved the best for her Pokemon, is happy either being by herself or with others, a good battler and tactician in her own right... and yeah, Hella sexy to boot. She had so much potential she would have fitted in with Ash and co and travelled around with them for a bit... at the very least till Shelgon evolved into Salamence.

Ash and Michelle's battle was one of the better "filler" scraps and it was nice to see Meowth trying to help Bagon to fly. The speech of Michelle's in the forest however was the only gripe; bad dubbing. Michelle's not thick dammit.

Naturally I rate this 10/10. Biased? Obsessed? Ha, i'm BOTH.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Bagon was strong, i loved the battle between it and Pikachu.

And i loved to see a Shelgon, it was great.

6/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Someone said this was Filler, though this was Bagon's anime debut so it ain't Filler.

Yes, I found the story to be bland. Bagon's attempts at flying were good, but that was it. It's evolution caught me by surprise, but now it should be hardy for it to move about.

Not very good, but not bad. I loved the COTD's glasses. 4/10

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCube
    He never battled a Salamence.
    About two years later and that is now not true, he has tried battling Hunter's J's Salamence I am sure of it. Speaking of which doesn't anyone else think Michelle's clothes look alot like Hunter J's? Same with the glasses maybe she is related to her lol. Hunter J's daughter! (Plus she has a Shelgon!). She returns this time as a villain.

Anyways not a bad episode, I wonder if Shelgon evolved yet (Unless J's Salamence is really Michelle's Shelgon because it evolved and they are related lol)
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

This episode was alright. I liked Bagon and I really didn't expect for it to evolve, so it was a surprise. The COTD was totally cheating with those shades, but whatever.

This episode was ok... it was cool seeing Bagon for the 1st time. It was really cool to see the battle between Pikachu and Bagon. I'm glad Pikachu was eventually able to win the battle. It was very cool to see Bagon in a jetpack and it, Treecko flying up to attack TR to save Pikachu.

30/100

Not a bad episode. Cool to see Bagon for the first time.Glad it evolved into Shellgon. Apart from that it was just a standerd filler.

I liked this episode. I especially liked Michelle's design. Bagon's dream to fly was pretty cute and I enjoyed the battle that Ash and Michelle had in the beginning though. It's too bad she never appeared again since I would've liked to see her battle with a Salamence.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I think this episode was alright and I did enjoy Michelle and her Bagon. This episode reminded me in some way of the episode when the Oddish wanted to learn fly and I think the whole flying concept was still alright to use (whereas other concepts like episodes that are centered around Nurse Joy were overused) Good episode in my opinion and it was enjoyable to watch.

At first, I thought that Michelle was one of the baddie characters because she wore those shades. It's good that she's a friend. Where did she get those shades? Is it ever explained?
    Sinnoh Team

Unova Team

Kalos Team

This episode was indeed a classic one. I still remember this one with quite a passion and it did let me learn how interesting Bagon is as a Pokémon.

Neat how the COTD had some glasses that let her analyze situations in the battle like that.
    With those kinds of high-tech glasses, I'm surprised she wasn't a villain of some sort.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Michelle was so pretty and Bagon was adorable as well, even if his attempts to fly were hysterically sad. Meowth's boss fantasy about Bagon using its head to break coconuts for Giovanni made me cackle wildly, and Pikachu's battle with Bagon was interesting to watch until Meowth arrived on his jet pack, which ironically helped Bagon accomplish his dream.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12