Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let Bagons Be Bagons! (319)

two boss fantasies in one day? I think Meowths getting a little carried away here.
    my firered team

my soulsilver team

my alphasapphire team

Sinnoh Team coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by pokefreak18 View Post
    two boss fantasies in one day? I think Meowths getting a little carried away here.
    I think that's the only thing I liked in this episode.Well the COTD was pretty cool! 6/10.

Wow Bagon's dream of flying was so touching and I liked how he got his wish when he put on the jetpack at least. Him evolving into Shelgon was cool as well, but too bad we didn't see him become a Salamence.

I was a huge Dragon-type nerd when this episode aired and I wanted Ash to get Bagon at first, but that sunglasses chick already owned it...

Bagon was amusing with his flying obsession and the TRio ironically helped him experience flight which was a cool twist. 7/10

My favorite scene from here was when the Bagon flew on the jetpack + I was hoping it would be given to Ash.

Those glasses were so unfair to battle with, that type of advantage isn't right and is definitely cheating. Also, I am getting sick of these Meowth fantasies now, the first couple were ok but now they are just monotonous and boring. Also I am not a fan of the removal of "who's that pokemon?" the new Trainer's Choice thing isn't as good.

It was cute seeing Bagon fly with Treeko and Pikachu. Bagon is quite ugly but it actually looked sweet in that shot.

Omg, Michelle is the best COTD ever to grace the anime. She had determination (but was not out of touch with reality), craved the best for her Pokemon, was a good battler, and she shoulda stayed on the show, at the very least till her Shelgon evolved into Salamence.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123