Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Princess And The Togepi (320)

Misty is my favorite character. I was glad that she came back. Do you think General Hansen was tried to kill Misty and the other with the solar beam?

Ohhh, original ear pulling =DD. My favorite part. The whole episode was alright, overall ;p

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

I was very happy to see Misty return even if it was for only two episodes in season 8 and a few more in season 9.

A very good episode. It was really cool to see Misty again. The Togepi festival was awesome.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it has been a while since i saw misty in these episodes so it was surprising to see her again so it was a good episode.

Oh i was so happy to saw Misty again ^_^
    and Togepi<3
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I was glad to see Misty come back, though I didnt really expect it so soon. But that's good because Im all crazy for Misty. Too bad it was only 2 episodes, but hey, totally worth it for her to come back.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

I was happy to see Misty again...

And to bad that Togepi was hurt by the general. he was so evil.

5/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

A whole lotta drama. I was so happy to see Misty again! But with May around, she felt sorta out of place :/

Interesting to see a two-part episode in Pokemon. I liked the general's team of Ninjask and Shedinja, very sinister. I thought his character was refreshing since Team Rocket are usually the bad guys.

Why couldn't this have been a Johto episode? ;_; 7/10

Misty again in the show was cool.
    Togepi was pretty poor. It was chosen as the one to be captured first.

It was really cool to see Misty again. My favorite bit definitely had to be the infamous pull on Brock's ear when he was flirting with the princess. Oh good times...

8.5/10

This episode was OK. I like the fact that Misty returned but the whole Togepi Kingdom thing was a bit too fairy tale-ish for me.

I also thought the General guy looked ridiculous.

BEST.EPISODE.EVER !

You can't go wrong with an episode about Misty returning OR a plot that revolves around Togepi .

This episode was ok... It was really cool seeing Misty back! It was really cool seeing Ninjask and Shedinja for the 1st time. It was really cool to see Shedinja's ability displayed in battle. The Colonel was definitely a horrible man, hurting those Togepi like he did. Didn't really like the Castle set-up however.

27/100
    Last edited by G50; 27th February 2011 at 1:45 PM.

This episode was great. Great to see Misty back. Like previously said it was good to see her pull Brock's ear again. Glad to see Togepi get some action.

it was really cool seeing misty again, but her togepi annoys me no end...

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/2a8i3pl.png[/IMG]
    Credit to mew for the banner!

It was so great seeing Misty again!!! I love how she met May & Max Also Misty's interactions with May were good given circumstances in which they met with point of episodes which were great to me not being bonding betwen characters. They became good friends with May admiring her and her skills. In the original version when May first saw Misty she said " I've been wanting to meet you for so long!" and When Misty did her Brock ear pulling again May said "Kasumi's incredible" LOL.

Seeing Misty again was awesome, she's one of my characters and it's horrible that she's been ditched just because May had to advertise Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire games. Togepi is so cute! Brock fell in love again, which is awesome! The idea of the Mirage Kingdom and worshipping Togepi was original and nice. 10/10.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEpicGoomba View Post
    This episode was great. Great to see Misty back. Like previously said it was good to see her pull Brock's ear again. Glad to see Togepi get some action.
    I know right?! This is why I loved this episode. Togepi is getting actual development.

My ideal battle ever!

What a great episode. Animation wise, it was one of Iwane's best.

I would like to have seen more of an examination of Misty's effect on the group. It bothered me that Misty referred to them as "Ash, you guys!", grouping Brock with them. I guess the five years of traveling together wasn't enough to garner Brock a mention...

Hanson was a breath of fresh air, and the TRio's terrible Russian accents made my day.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

I found this just awful.
    I suspected I wasn't going to like it as soon as I saw Kasumi's shadow. I knew for sure when the team was dragged into the random togepi kingdom =/

I would have said Kasumi's return wasn't so bad if it wasn't for the fact since this episode Masato started doing the 'pull Takeshi away' gag...

^ Yeah, Max pulling Brock's ear away was pretty stupid.

I liked this episode though I think it would've been better if it were later in the Hoenn saga. The princess didn't strike me to be much older than Misty but I suppose that she is considering that Brock attempted to hit on her.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I thought this was a great episode. Misty returning for this two-part was a stoke of genius and I loved the whole theme surrounding the Mirage Kingdom and Togepi. It was great to see a antagonist too what it even made it the more interesting. Definitely a very good mini-arc in the Advanced Series.

The friendship between Kasumi and Togepy is surely as much as Satoshi and Pikachu in my opinion. I wonder that Togechick has become a Togekiss after this long time. One thing I dislike is that Haruka's inner strength is not strong enough as she nearly cried. More importantly that Togechick does not belong to her. Other than that this is awesome in general.

So the old OS band is re-united after all this time.
    This episode took an odd turn what with sudden;y going to strange mirage kingdom. Not that I didn't like it because of that.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team
    *Doing some rethinking. team coming soon...*

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12