Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Princess And The Togepi (320)

The whole Mirage Kingdom thing was ridiculous in my opinion, but TR's disguises made me cackle when they were on the blimp. Seeing Misty, May and Max in the maze area and Misty using Corsola to battle was cool, but I didn't care for the kingdom's royal family or Togepi disappearing and being found by them. I just wanted to see Misty kick arse.

glad to see misty this episode
    my firered team

my soulsilver team

my alphasapphire team

Sinnoh Team coming soon

On this episode, it was good to see Misty there but I found it quite disappointing that she released Togetic (evolved from Togepi in the ep as I remember).

Sugimori art used; Peace to Dragons and Fairies
    Banner created by me

Wow the Togepi kingdom looked cool like something from the Wizard of Oz. Misty's return here pleased me and I liked the new general villain even tho he was after a cutie like Togepi. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Bulba the Great! View Post
    I would like to have seen more of an examination of Misty's effect on the group. It bothered me that Misty referred to them as "Ash, you guys!", grouping Brock with them. I guess the five years of traveling together wasn't enough to garner Brock a mention...
    It's not as if Misty and Brock were ever that close anyway lol. At least she got along well with May.

Team Rocket's disguises and accent were very funny.I liked the Togepi kingdom.^^

Misty appearing was just fan service and why did it take this long for Togepi to become so important?? 7/10

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    It's not as if Misty and Brock were ever that close anyway lol. At least she got along well with May.
    Misty and Brock had that ear pulling gag in Johto however, so I did expect more interactions between them here, but I did like how she and May became friends fast at least. ^^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123