Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Togepi Mirage! (321)

It was great to see Togepi evolve, but it was sad to see it go, especially since it's been with Misty since Kanto.

I really didn't like the first episode of this story, but this one was good.

BEST.EPISODE.EVER !

Although I wish that more of Togetic's moveset were shown.

Well it looks like this was the final episode of the Togepi arc. I liked it, sort of. Things in the beginning got really weird once Misty's Togepi transported them to that weird dimension (the Togepi Paradise). I loved all of the Togepi that were seen there; even if they were injured. I was upset that the General guy managed to get his hands on Misty's Togepi halfway through the episode. Thankfully, Ash and friends found the guy and they confronted him. Seeing the Togepi enter the real world was neat, but seeing Misty's Togepi evolve into Togetic was the best part! I almost cried when Misty had to leave her Togetic behind. I was just starting to like Togetic, but it just disappeared. It was a sad ending, but it was a great episode in its own right. This one gets a 8/10.

This episode was cool. It was great to see Togepi evolve into Togetic. Togetic is a much better Pokemon to me. It was sad to see Misty and Togetic having to part ways at the end. It was great to find out that Misty had a Gyrados and that it learned Flamethrower. It was definitely useful against the Shedinja.

69/100

I was surprise to see how small Togetics are. Wow. Sucks that Togepi evolved. She's so much cuter than Togetic. But overall I like it. Saying goodbyes are not the best episodes, but I really like them.

9/10
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

This episode was awsome. Glad to see Togepi evolve. Sad to see it be let go. Togetic is so small. Sad episode.

I like the part when Misty grabs a pokeball and chosing Gradyos. It is like Misty had a secret weapon all this time that really surprised Ash in a big way.

ONE OF THE BEST EPISODES Misty battled with her gyarados it was so epic & I loved how surprised Ash was at her controlling one Ash now learned never to underestimate her & LOL May "Wow with just one attack?"

This episode traumatized me. Togepi evolved into a Togetic and was released. I like Togetic better than Togepi, but Misty's Togepi should've never evolved, Togepi fits Misty so well! And even more horrible is the fact that it's released... Misty should have kept it forever. I love Togepi/Togetic so much... I've grown attached to it in my youth, and then this happens... Brock was still awesome, and May's and Max's reactions when Misty pulled Brock by the ear were funny. And all those Togepi from the Paradise were so cute, while using Metronome! And Togepi/Togetic using Safeguard was really impressive! And Misty's Gyarados was also very impressive. This episode is horrible for me. It's not even that bad on it's own, but Togetic being released means I'll give this episode 1/10, it's so sad and traumatic to me... I'm thinking about this episode and I'm crying now. Not only teary eyes, but a rain of tears is coming out of me... Togetic should come back to Misty and be Misty's Pokemon for ever! When I saw this episode and the one before it for the first time, I hoped Misty would be a main character again. I didn't expect it, but I hoped it... Unfortunately, my negative expectations became reality...

It's good that Misty had 2 hoenn eps to herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    This episode traumatized me. Togepi evolved into a Togetic and was released. I like Togetic better than Togepi, but Misty's Togepi should've never evolved, Togepi fits Misty so well! And even more horrible is the fact that it's released... Misty should have kept it forever. I love Togepi/Togetic so much... I've grown attached to it in my youth, and then this happens... Brock was still awesome, and May's and Max's reactions when Misty pulled Brock by the ear were funny. And all those Togepi from the Paradise were so cute, while using Metronome! And Togepi/Togetic using Safeguard was really impressive! And Misty's Gyarados was also very impressive. This episode is horrible for me. It's not even that bad on it's own, but Togetic being released means I'll give this episode 1/10, it's so sad and traumatic to me... I'm thinking about this episode and I'm crying now. Not only teary eyes, but a rain of tears is coming out of me... Togetic should come back to Misty and be Misty's Pokemon for ever! When I saw this episode and the one before it for the first time, I hoped Misty would be a main character again. I didn't expect it, but I hoped it... Unfortunately, my negative expectations became reality...
    I love her togetic because now it can finally battle because SOME people happen to complain how it didn't do anything in the entire span of johto. May is one of Misty's biggest fans!

You rather her carry around the sunny side up egg, then for it to be able to fly? You are right that it would have been nice for Misty to keep it but I rather it to be independent than to be dependent on Misty second after second. That was just boring.

I just wished they hadn't trolled us with the whole, (Finally when Togepi evolves, she'll release it.) Trolls!

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    It's good that Misty had 2 hoenn eps to herself.

I love her togetic because now it can finally battle because SOME people happen to complain how it didn't do anything in the entire span of johto. May is one of Misty's biggest fans!
    Maybe the perfect solution would have been: Misty staying for ever, Togepi evolving in Hoenn and being a Togetic for ever, outside of the Poke Ball. Then it would have gotten plenty of screen time as a Togetic!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    You rather her carry around the sunny side up egg, then for it to be able to fly? You are right that it would have been nice for Misty to keep it but I rather it to be independent than to be dependent on Misty second after second. That was just boring.
    Sorry, but I really enjoy that naughty baby Pokemon who doesn't see danger. Togepi is so much fun to watch! I think Togepi fits Misty better than Togetic. I like the Pokemon Togetic better than the Pokemon Togepi, but Misty and Togepi are like an unbreakable couple for me (like Ash and Pikachu), they should be together (as trainer/Pokemon, and as friends, not in a shipping, of course!) without evolution and departure.

I just wished they hadn't trolled us with the whole, (Finally when Togepi evolves, she'll release it.) Trolls!
    You are right about that! It would have been nice to see it as a Togetic for some more time. And it's just horrible in general, Togepi has been on the show for so long, and just gets dumped in two episodes... Misty should have kept Togetic forever!

Sorry, but I really enjoy that naughty baby Pokemon who doesn't see danger. Togepi is so much fun to watch! I think Togepi fits Misty better than Togetic. I like the Pokemon Togetic better than the Pokemon Togepi, but Misty and Togepi are like an unbreakable couple for me (like Ash and Pikachu), they should be together (as trainer/Pokemon, and as friends, not in a shipping, of course!) without evolution and departure
    And what about the Azurill that she had? I know Togepi has been in the pan for the longest, but either two things had to happen. She would actually use Togepi or have it evolve. But to me Azurill was more of a match for her. They both are babies so I don't get the point. I just don't see how not using it helps her or Togepi.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    And what about the Azurill that she had? I know Togepi has been in the pan for the longest, but either two things had to happen. She would actually use Togepi or have it evolve. But to me Azurill was more of a match for her. They both are babies so I don't get the point. I just don't see how not using it helps her or Togepi.
    Sorry, I just think Togepi is cute and that it's funny, even though it didn't do much in battles, except for beating Pikachu in the battle against Ash for Totodile, and using Metronome a few times. But I still like Togepi! Azurill fits Misty as well, but not as much as Togepi... Togepi is just a classic, like Ash's Pikachu... I admit nostalgia plays a big role here... Sure, Azurill is a baby as well, but Togepi is Misty's anime signature Pokemon, like Ash having Pikachu as his outside-of-the-PokeBall signature Pokemon. That Pokemon shouldn't evolve or get released.

Finally, Togepi is gone and it will never return again. It was Misty's most annoying Pokemon and it's the sole cause of why I disliked Misty for a good stretch of her run. There was nothing redeemable for an egg that did nothing but get in the way. Anyway, Misty using Gyarados was really cool to see and I'm glad that Togepi finally did something useful by evolving.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

i really enjoyed this episode but it was sad to see misty release her togetic.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

This episode was great. The dramatic and emotional ending with Togetic saying goodbye to Misty and seeing Misty's Gyarados and all the action. This episode was in so many ways interesting and great that this certainly was memorable for me. Truly a masterpiece in my opinion.

It is nice to see the deep relationship between Kasumi and Togechick. Generally nice episode in my opinion. Just hope that Kasumi will visit here someday, even in the side stories.

Gosh darn it Pokemon! Trying to make a grown man cry again! Nearly did it this time, though you only got watery eyes!

Like everyone else seems to be saying, this was the best episode of the Advanced Generation series so far. (wonder why that is? Couldn't be Misty could it? hmm...)

My biggest problem however was... WHAT THE HELL WRITERS?!? It's bad enough that we feel bad about Misty being stuck at a gym! Now we know she is stuck at the gym WITHOUT her beloved Togepi! Togepi was one of the funniest characters in the show and his voice work was always fantastic! So once again we have to say goodbye to Misty knowing that she is returning to the gym even MORE ALONE than before!

Well Misty, wherever you are today, I certainly hope you get the chance to reunite with your Togepi/Togetic and get to set back out on your quest to become a Water Pokemon Master. We know it's not fair that you're stuck in your gym.
    Someone once told me that Misty's cameos in Advanced Generation help make it easier knowing that she is no longer a series regular. They couldn't have been more wrong. After she leaves behind Togepi she returns to her gym more alone than ever AND ON TOP OF THAT, her last cameo was in 2005. 2005!?!?!? ITS BEEN TEN YEARS SINCE ONE OF THE CAST WHO STARTED THE SHOW WAS ACTUALLY ON THE SHOW!?!?

Why do we even watch Pokemon anymore

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123