Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Togepi Mirage! (321)

Transducer Guest

This episode was really cool. It was really sad to see Misty saying bye to Togetic, I almost shed a tear there as I saw that scene Misty's Gyrados (sp?) was wicked. I totally loved the look on Hanson's face as Gyrados shot out a Flametrower to incinerate Shedinja and also seeing Hanson get burned =D

I give this ep an 8/10

Shadowcat Guest

Awesome Awesome! This ep and the previous one was the best eps in Pokemon! I say when Misty is not around, nobody stops Brock teh way she does. I hope they make a new style for her to make Brock stop. Like toss him into the air Misty. May and Max can't beat her standard. Her pokemon can easily KO May's Pokemon. Her pokemon are extra cool. I hope to see a return of Togetic and they coem back together to fight colonel what so ever. That Shedinja did keep using the same attacks. Maybe it was at a low level. I just love the ep! The DVD or VCD of this ep is out soon and I must buy it to watch it again and forever!

I give 1 Million Stars for this ep.

Geki Guest

This was one of the worst Advanced Challenge episodes to date. It had poor animation and was really short and boring. Oh well, at least I got to see Misty again, and her Togetic. At the end, Misty said to Ash ''Make Sure you take first place in the Hoenn League''. She should have said ''Make Sure you take Eighth Place in the Hoenn League''. XD

Just one thing was wrong in the first part of this episode that I noticed. When Misty
    went with May and Max, she had Corsola use Spike Cannon on Shedinja! Then, Max
    said that Shedinja had a really strong defense. Shouldn't Max already know that Shedinja is a ghost type and that Spike Cannon should't have affected Shedinja at all?

That's probably what he was talking about. Overall this was a really good episode. The part were Misty use Gyarados was kinda weird seeing as she used to hate them.

I loved That Episode 10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsoxpsyco
    Ok, I'm out, this is turning into a game of spin the bottle O_o.

Shadowcat Guest

She used to hate them. She's seen the light. This is a good episode! Love the Togepi and Togetic descriptions. Mirage Kingdom and all, I think it was a preview for Mirage Island.

Again, I really loved this two-parter. I like that Team Rocket got to help out by betraying Hanson by telling where the king and queen were. All the little togepis were cute, and it's amazing how powerful Togetic was after it evolved. Too bad that Togetic left the show, but I can only imagine the people at a certain website were dancing in the streets. LOL That scene with Misty saying goodbye to Togetic was so touching. I also liked the part when Misty sent out gyarados, and Ash's reaction. It was funny how Misty did the Gary-esque "kiss the pokeball" bit before she sent it out too. I can't wait to see the Chronicles, because I'm dying to see about her and gyarados.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

This episode was actually pretty good. Although the battling was kinda short just seeing Ninjask and Shedinja was good enough for me. Shedinjas dub voice I thought was kinda weird...for a dead pokemon I thought it would've had a lower toned voice, but whatevers. Ninjasks dub voice was perfect. Misty finally showcasing Gyarados was cool even if it was for a couple of seconds. It was kinda sad seeing Misty and Togetic part, but it was nowhere close to how sad it was to see Ash and Butterfree part... that was a tearjerker. Overall a good episode and two-parter.

The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

Blaziken master Guest

I always thought shedinja sounded like stitch from Lilo and Stitch

i loved this episode! finally togepi has a use for something besides looking cute and making random explosions.

Mr. Mime Guest

I missed this episode But I seen scense from Tubetv, and I had a tear in my eyes when Misty and Togetic parted Togepi was my FAV! How could he/she leave?!? I will miss him/her so much, same with Misty, I miss her a lot.

Aww this episode was SO sad =(. It was so sad when Togetic had to leave Misty!!! Waaa! They were such great pals! I hope they see eachother again!

Togetic was very cute. I was sad when Misty & Togetic had parted. I was also sad when Misty lefted Hoenn. I hope to see her again soon.

Aww it was sad to see Togepi/Togetic go. Yeah your right PokemonMaster216 hopefully they will see each other again someday.
    "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."-Jesus

Please help save the unborn! http://www.priestsforlife.org/

yes, i finally saw it. igot a dvd with some of the episodes.
    togetic sounds a lot cuter than togepi

it was sooo sad when togetic left misty. i almost cried

This was a very good episode. I'm really going to miss Togepi

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

this episode was very touching, i give this a 8/10.

It was a great episode, Togepi who evolves...but sad that it leave after all =(
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

This episode probably has one of the most saddest seasons ever. I enjoyed Togepi for the whole time it was on the screen, and now it's in another world.

I ALWAYS cry when I watch this ending. I get full of tears and I have to wipe them down.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Great episode! Misty finnaly uses her Boring Egg in action and it FINNALY evoloved(I waited for that moment soo long). But it was sad when Togetic was leaving...

I'm too sad to watch Togetic leave Misty, I hope someday those two will unite again.

Touching ending, I almost cried the first time I watched it. 10/10

Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

[14:32] <metallica> i acted like a foolish

*** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CA N.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)

It was so sad to see Togetic leave Misty, after all the time they've been together. Hopefully we'll see Togetic again.

Togetic was really powerfull. and i loved to see the general arrested.

Too bad that Togetic left....

6/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Both episodes were quite good, it's nice to see Misty again (It's interesting that when a previous girl member comes and meets the current one it's about 2-3 episodes, Dawn?May were 3 episodes).

It's sad that Togetic had to go (It's about time that it evolved). That villain was quite evil really (And seems forgotten when people discuss the most evil ones).
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast