Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A Togepi Mirage! (321)

Meh, Misty leaving Togetic was fine since she didn't need it, but I just wish Misty had stayed with the AG cast...

I wish togetic could have stayed with her seeing misty without it feels off to me.

Misty without Togepi/Togetic by the end of this episode was such a strange thing and my favorite scene was when Misty used Gyarados.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    but I just wish Misty had stayed with the AG cast...
    Agreed cuz I felt that she had a cool and mature personality in this episode that would've been fun to see in the Hoenn cast, but sadly she still had gym leader duties to fulfill in Cerulean's gym.

It is so sad that Togetic and Misty had to split ways, I hope that they can make their back to each other one day.

This was such a cool saga, the start of this series was a bit poor but the last couple of episodes have really picked up, which is good.

I loved all of the Togepi that were seen here. I was upset that the General guy managed to get his hands on Misty's Togepi halfway through the episode. Thankfully, Ash and friends found the guy and they confronted him.
    猫に小判

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234