Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Candid Camerupt! (322)

Default Candid Camerupt! (322)

Candid Camerupt!

On his travels towards Lavaridge City, Ash & Co. meet up with the Winstrate family and they all decide to battle one another. However each battle is tough for each of our gang. Will they be triumphant?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

ZTcrazy Guest

I haven't seen this episode but, does anyone agree with me that this would have been a better dub for 'The film's riding on Camerupt!'

Oh yes, I agree with you. This episode was kinda bland, but I like the reference from the game. Camerupt's voice was good, and I didn't mind Swellows. Hopefully,     Spoiler:
    will be better.
    Overall rating:
    5.2 out of 10!
    This was a standard filler, nothing of intrigue, and barely better than Johto's.
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

I'd vote it better than that. XD But Vito is a serious BABE, so he made me wanna watch it. <3

It was good, but it could have done with less battling. O_o 9/10 because of Vito's hotness. <3

Purrrrrrr.

This episode was okay. Camerupt ands Swellow's dub voices were atrocious! Camerupt sounded like an ogre and Swellows.....it was just horrible x.x I REALLY hope Ash's doesn't sound like that! Okay I was confused about the Trainers Choice. It said which would be the best to battle a Camerupt and the answer was Nuzleaf?!?!?! wHAT?!?!?! Nuzleaf is weak to Fire!!! Oh and how did James know Vito's name when he didn't even introduce himself? The battling was nice though. I wanted to see Max in action but Corphish just pummled that Marill into a oblivion. Did anyone relise how big the grandma's boobs were? I'm not trying to be a perve but seriously! It was awesome when May totally owned that Roselia out of Spite...she really is a good trainer (when she has some modivation, a.k.a hating Drew! ^.^o) Oh and at the beginning of the episode when TR was in the desert what Meowth said was Hi-Larious! "I'm sweatin' like a Snorlax in leather pants!" lol! I laughed SO hard! Overall this episode was decent. 7.5/10!

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiiest.Torchic
    Okay I was confused about the Trainers Choice. It said which would be the best to battle a Camerupt and the answer was Nuzleaf?!?!?! wHAT?!?!?! Nuzleaf is weak to Fire!!!
    That part really confused me too. I even thought about its moves, but it never added up. *Waves WTF flag* I thought that alot of the dub voices in this episode were horrible. especially Swellow's. If that's is how Ash's sounds like, I will puke. I did think that Ash's battle and May's battle with the Winstrates were very good. I liked May's fury to beat the Roselia, she battling very well. I also really enjoyed Ash's battle with Camerupt (Hence my sig pics) though I didn't like the end of the battle. They spoiled it in my opinion with Camerupt going beserk. I would have liked to see the final victor at the end seeing as Camerupt was so powerful. Overall I give the episode an 8/10. ^^
    Diamond FC: 0988-8206-8441
    Name: Alex

I noticed the Grandma's big saggy udders too..!

Camerupt was cool, I made a new shipping- Vivi and Max!
    Triplets with Prof.Cinders and treynor33!
    Buddies with ~Bayleef~

Click the mini-banner to visit my favourite forum!
    The Kyak Islands (Pokémon RP Forums)

I AM LOVING MANYULA!

ZTcrazy Guest

This was a very good ep. It was funny and it had lots of battles in it. Good storyline, too. Cool debut for Camerupt, but I thought that the battles were a bit short.

battles short
    swellow sounded drugged up

not as good as the last 2 eps

6/10
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Alakazam Guest

Sky Mix isn't showing Pokemon today, *Sigh*.

Well it sounds like a good episode. Hopefully I'll get to see it.

heh, I liked Swellow's dub voice, I also like Camerupt's dub voice. I really don't care about the dub voices anyways, its about the content of the episode :O~

Poor Max, getting his heart crushed because of Corphish pummelling Marill till it fainted.

When Pikachu iron-tailed Camerupt's head...man, that thing was ****** o.o;

As for the trainer choices, if you looked at the other choices, which was Magcargo and something else (I can't remember). Anyways, Magcargo has a 4x weakness to Camerupt's part ground type, making Nuzleaf a better choice to battle Camerupt with.

Quote Originally Posted by ZTcrazy
    I haven't seen this episode but, does anyone agree with me that this would have been a better dub for 'The film's riding on Camerupt!'
    Nah, that one'll probably be called "Lights, Camerupt, Action!", especially because of what the episode is all about.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Corphish ruined Max's chances of love, and I think the trainer choice meant that Grass is good against ground.
    Used to be Absolkid, -Absol-, Former Absolkid and Cipher Admin Absolkid!

Factory Head Noland Guest

This episode was cool! That Camerupt was totally awesome when it was chasing everyone, lol. I felt sorry for Pikachu being chased though.
    Brock's battle ended too quickly. May's battle was good against Roselia and Max's battle was fast aswell.
    Ash battle was going alright until Pikachu Iron Tailed Camerupt in the face and it used Eruption.
    Swellow's voice was WEIRD!
    The Trainer's Choice was wrong!! Magcargo should have been chosen NOT Nuzleaf!

Magcargo shouldn't of as Rock is weak to Ground.

Swellows voice was bad! good ep though Corphish was funny!

Katsuya Guest

I thought the competition woman said "To-GAFF-I".

Max's face when Corphish demolished Marill was priceless.

The episode was okay and it was really funny when Vivi said to Max "I don't like you anymore" or something like that then a big pink heart appeared in front of Max and broke I burst out laughing.
    Ovaral rating
    6/10
    Claiming is overrated, can be fun sometimes but others silly. I only claimed Henry Cavill as no one really knows him.

Oh yeah and i'm paired up with the cool Chuboy.

Claimed Henry Cavill on the Celebrity Claiming thread...he's all mine muh ha ha ha ha...^^;.

7 outta 10. There were some funny parts, but Also an equal number of flaws. James Knowing Vito's name, The trainer's coice, etc. o.o

Other than that, It's an okay filler. Not the best in the world, but... not the worst.

Abhorsen Guest

8 out of ten....I haven't seen that many episodes....but I've seen worse.

Alakazam Guest

I got to see it! ^_^

Not too bad, I liked this episode. First and only sign of Winstrateshipping, although that didn't last long thanks to Corphish XD. I agree that Swellow's voice was TERRIBLE. I was expecting Vito with green hair, but I sorta imagined him like a 3-D Cooltrainer Sprite in R/S O0.

flixerblixer Guest

Max is so cute when he blushes ... heheh.

marilldude Guest

Ok, this episode wasn't bad, but wasn't good either. I don't get why Max chose Corphish when he knew it was violent and he always says how he wants a Treecko. If you haven't figured it out yet, I like Marills, Swellows, and Camerupts aren't that bad either. Overall it was 7/10. Max and the girl w/ the Marill (I forget her name) make a great couple

Geki Guest

I liked this episode, as a filler. I have nothing else to say..

6/10

Too bad things ended so badly for Max and Vivi, they made such a cute little couple. I do like Max with the girl from "Gonna Rule the School" better, but Vivi was still cute for him. Too bad she freaked out about her poor little marill getting beaten up.

I liked James in this episode too, it was great how he really wanted to set things straight with Vino and his grandmother. Too bad things went south later, but I always like when Team Rocket is shown in a more positive light. The battling in this episode was pretty awesome too.

8/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Pretty good episode, I enjoyed it, the ending was random though was Camerupt using Eruption out of nowhere

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast