Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Candid Camerupt! (322)

Okay the thing that annoyed me about the start of the episode is why didn't they just get Corphish or Mudkip to squirt some water for them?

James - Now I know what a hot dog feels like, boiled alive in its own juices

I loved that line from James, Team Rocket have some great gags sometimes.

Roselia was absolutely crushed in that battle haha

Wtf in the trainer choice? How is Nuzleaf the best Pokemon to battle Camerupt? Nuzleaf is weak to fire, wtf????

It's nice the story had a happy ending though
    Sun / OR / Y Friend Code: 2595-4852-2744

It was funny to see Ash and Co. burning up in the hot sun lol. I liked that the Winstrate father's Zigzagoon knew Thunderbolt and that the Granny's Camerupt was the strongest Pokemon.

The only downsides of the episode were how short and uninteresting the battles were, and how quickly Vito decided he wanted to be a Pokémon Trainer still. It was kind of random, y'know?

It was nice to see the Kachinuki family in the anime, and I enjoyed how each member of Satoshi's group got a chance to battle. I'm not sure why Masato borrowed Satoshi's Heigani though when he could've borrowed Haruka's Achamo instead, but I liked watching the Kachinuki son stopping the Rocket-dan on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    I'm not sure why Masato borrowed Satoshi's Heigani though when he could've borrowed Haruka's Achamo instead
    Corphish was better since Torchic might've lost to Marill if he had been used by Max instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    Lol, why? Vivi was a Cotd, so her thoughts on Max weren't important. I don't get the shippy aspect at all.
    I didn't care much for Max liking Vivi here myself, tho I still thought that Vivi acted quite immaturely just cuz Max defeated her Marill with Ash's Corphish. She could've handled her loss better. :[

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    I'm not sure why Masato borrowed Satoshi's Heigani though when he could've borrowed Haruka's Achamo instead, but I liked watching the Kachinuki son stopping the Rocket-dan on his own.
    If Max had borrowed May's Torchic, it would've had a type disadvantage against the little girl's Marill anyway. In all truth, it was episodes like this one that made me wish Max had his own Pokemon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123