Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I Feel Skitty (323)

Great episode, although people still don't know the fact that the cute one known as Skitty are born in hell. Skitty and Dratini are probably the only cute pokemon around. I thought this was a great addition on may's team, and if it did evolve, it would lose its evilness.
    Cute little troublemaker skitty.

8/10

Another great episode in AG. Skitty has some good moves and abilities, but it should have been calmer with it's tail.

But basically, a good capture of May.

Skitty is one of the cutest pokemon EVER!

I'm glad May got it, I would've hate to see it blasting off with TR every episode.

Overall, good episode.

I absolutely love the episode title !

This episode was ok... It was sad to see Skitty really sick to start. It was cool seeing a Skitty for the 1st time. Skitty was so cute! It was great to see Aromatherapy shown in this episode, especially on Skitty who really needed it. It was funny when Ash thought Aromatherapy was a Pokemon. It's funny to see Skitty always chasing its tail. I'm glad May was able to capture Skitty, it really suits her.

42/100
    Last edited by G50; 3rd March 2011 at 5:52 AM.

I really liked this episode. Skitty is so cute. I enjoyed seeing it for the first time. Skitty is cute when it chases it's tail. Really happy May caught it.

I enjoyed this episode a lot. Skitty is very cute and really playful :3 May is fit for to have Skitty as her Pokemon.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Skitty was annoying. The one thing that stood out in this episode was Max pulling on Brock's ears. This is the exact episode where he started going downhill as a character for me. There was no reason for him to drag Brock away from flirting.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I loved how Brock was falling in love all the time. Skitty is a nice and hilarious dizzy Pokémon, although that same aforementioned characteristics can also be applied to Torchic, who is more or less the same in a way. And I also enjoyed seeing Meowth falling in love with Skitty and its unfortunate nothing happened with that later on during the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Skitty was annoying. The one thing that stood out in this episode was Max pulling on Brock's ears. This is the exact episode where he started going downhill as a character for me. There was no reason for him to drag Brock away from flirting.
    Someone had to do it or some girl would have called the cops or something. Besides, Misty wasn't there so someone had to do it. If Brock wasn't there to begin with, that would have saved Max from futher hatred from fans.

My ideal battle ever!

Skitty didn't annoy me, I thought it was pretty cute, but if I were to be hanging out with a cat like that for real I would probably be pretty annoyed. xD
    As for Max, I completely agree. I was annoyed enough that Misty left the series, I hated it when Max took her old job.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Someone had to do it or some girl would have called the cops or something. Besides, Misty wasn't there so someone had to do it. If Brock wasn't there to begin with, that would have saved Max from futher hatred from fans.
    Don't blame Brock for Max's bad character. DDD:

Quote Originally Posted by *~Silver*~ View Post
    As for Max, I completely agree. I was annoyed enough that Misty left the series, I hated it when Max took her old job.
    Yeah, it's like they couldn't give him any other job.

Skitty didn't annoy me, I thought it was pretty cute, but if I were to be hanging out with a cat like that for real I would probably be pretty annoyed. xD
    Why would it matter that Misty left the series and Max filled a role?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Why would it matter that Misty left the series and Max filled a role?
    I just really liked Misty, and I felt like Max was really just copying her because of the episodes when Misty came back. I didn't see him EVER pull Brock away from any girls before that.
    I guess overall it's not a big deal, but I just didn't like it very much... It's just me and my weirdness I guess... xD

I just really liked Misty, and I felt like Max was really just copying her because of the episodes when Misty came back. I didn't see him EVER pull Brock away from any girls before that.
    I guess overall it's not a big deal, but I just didn't like it very much... It's just me and my weirdness I guess... xD
    How did you feel when Croagunk did it in DP then? They had to have someone pull him away from girls.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    How did you feel when Croagunk did it in DP then? They had to have someone pull him away from girls.
    I didn't like that much either to be honest... It just stood out more to me with Max because he was the first one to do it after Misty left.

Don't blame Brock for Max's bad character. DDD:
    I'm not but I liked it when it was just Max and no Brock. No offense but other than the food, I think Max would have been basically him or maybe even given a pokemon if he wasn't there.

My ideal battle ever!

Nah I don't agree, max was a completely different character, he was younger and had an interesting (and new) brother-sister relationship with may and all...it was kinda cool. And then of course brock is the (most) pokemon battle strategy and pokemon care "wise" person in the group...and usually the most mature one except when he is falling for a girl lol
    I'm sorta back
    While I'd always love to talk about anything pokemon, I will only be using the 6th gen Wifi section for a while out of efficiency in my life, unfortunately

PLEASE NOTE: My one and only 3DS friend code is now 0576 3520 6954, it used to be 0688 5572 5678 but I no longer have that DS, delete that old code if you already have it!
    thought X/Y were amazing, but the widely revolutionary ORAS makes X/Y look like, well, I guess the original Ruby/Sapphire (which were still awesome) ha ha. in early middle of story line, w/ no choice but to progress fairly slowly. if anyone wants to battle or register me (be sure to tell me iso I can get yours) feel free to!

AS: Grovyle, Metang, Swellow, Skitty, Corphish, and "Pikabest"

I see Max is going to be the one pulling Brock away from any girl he flirts with the way Misty did all the time. Awesome!
    Cool that May got Skitty.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I screamed when Torchic crashed into a boulder while practicing for Contests and at least it led to Ash and friends finding Skitty. I loved how hyperactive Skitty was here and I thought it was cute when Meowth fell in love with her. I liked that he realized that Skitty would simply suffer if she stayed with Team Rocket and that he wanted better for her.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234