Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Feel Skitty (323)

SKitty was adorable in this episode... when it was playing with everything and running in circles...so cute. I like its voice, "nyah nyah" Kinda funny when they first got to the Aromatherapy and when Brock does his usual girl thing Max goes "And that explains why we're here"

The episode just finished about half an hour ago for me. I thought it was adorable! I have a little kitten that is just like Skitty, so it made the episode ll the more real for me. I also loved how Max said that if Brock kept flirting they wouldn't be allowed inside the building. I laughed out loud. I also loved how playful Skitty was. I thought it was so cute. ^^ I rate this episode an 8.5/10
    Diamond FC: 0988-8206-8441
    Name: Alex

'twas a good episode but did anyone notice on the trainers voice it sounded like James saying "Weezing" as apposed to the actual Pokémon?
    Visit Pikachu's Den
    Site Returns After Christmas! =D

Yeah somebody guessed that Eric Stuart is doing Weezing's voice now. I'm inclined to agree.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Yeah, I pointed it out in my previous version of this topic that Eric Stuart's been doing Weezing's voice for some reason since AG 006. He sounds HORRIBLE as Weezing. x_x It's basically James with a bad cold.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

MistysJirachi Guest

I didn't like how many times Brock went after the girl, but overall it was good.

Ashfan17 Guest

I'd like to see Ash fall for every girl, and get pulled on his ear by May becuase she would secretly like him, meh I'm not really an advanced shipper, and I'm not really an idago shipper, I don't care for this so called shippyness.

I thought this epsiode rocked. I love Skitty it is so cute. I am very happy May got to catch it. The way Skitty chased its tail and fall is sooo cute. I love that part. And when Max kept on draging Brock away from Liza was funny. Yep another great eppie!
    goodbye~

Skitty had it's Japanese voice... i think...
    Triplets with Prof.Cinders and treynor33!
    Buddies with ~Bayleef~

Click the mini-banner to visit my favourite forum!
    The Kyak Islands (Pokémon RP Forums)

I AM LOVING MANYULA!

That skitty is the cutest thing I have ever seen I love the way it chases its tail it is so cute.

Just click it already.

It was a humourous filler. Skitty was a bit gay at times, something that May would have alright, but nonetheless I did enjoy it.

I like the idea of Brock and the women, but please don't over do it.

And of course my favourite part of the anime....the Team Rocket motto!! I'd give it a 7/10 this time, I've heard better rhymes, although the customes were funny(I've think we've seen them before at least half-a-dozen times)

I don't think May & Skitty will become the new Misty & Psyduck, mainly because it looks like May will actually get on reasonably well with Skitty, which has to be said is in dark contrast with Misty and Psyduck :P
    Last edited by Sharpshooter; 29th October 2004 at 10:13 AM.

SKITTY WAS INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was a great ep 10/10
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Factory Head Noland Guest

This was a such a cool episode!
    Skitty was so cute! It was nice of Meowth to think of how Skitty would be treated if it was with Team Rocket.
    I liked the battle between Beautifly and Dustox (Jessie used Dustox!! Woohoo!!), Beautifly was good at dodging Psybeam and Tackle.
    I was funny when Team Rocket jumped out of the window with Seviper and Wobbuffet! Also when James wanted a Weepinbell (they should of let him have one!!).
    Catching Skitty was....easy, it just played with the Pokeball and jumped right in.
    Is Skitty's voice it's Japanese voice? I'm sure it is.
    I can't wait to see more of Skitty and one great thing is.....it comes out of it's Pokeball when it wants!!!!!!!!!

Meh it was an ok ep, otehr than the capture a normal filler and was meh

5/10

Skitty isn't one of my favourites, but it is still pretty cool in the animé. Love the way its pretty much mesmorized by anything that moves.

I really do think its a shame Meowth's little crush on Skitty doesn't actually stick around, it would've proved for some great scenes in the future if todays episode was anything to go by. There were some truly amusing moments, and I couldn't help but laugh at Meowth's first reaction to seeing Skitty. Not to mention James' reaction to spotting those two Weepinbell and the fact that his crossdressing made a surprising return.

Awesome to see Dustox again too. Poor guy gets barely any screen time apart from contests and random twerp-based battles x.x I like the rivalry going on between Jessie and Haruka, it makes for some awesome battles.

I really liked this episode. It is one of the episodes that has made me laugh the most. I thought that Skitty was really cute and funny as well. It was good when it chased its tail and kept playing with things.

Meowths love at first flight... er i mean sight (xD) was really good as well. I wish it would last for the next few episodes though as Meowth wouldn't want Team Rocket to attack.

It must have been a record for Brock today. He went gaga and was ear pulled about 7 times today. It was good how Max first pulled his ear, then his waist, his trousers and his legs.

I was really surprised when James was really desparate for a new Weepinbell. The last thing i expected.

Overall Rating: 9.5/10

Just saw the eppie; Skitty was as cute as I expected(if not cuter)! I LOVE her voice; it sounds just like a real kitten!<3 -^_^- I was heavily annoyed by Brock; thank god Max pulled him away all those times(About 5 or 6; which pretty much ties the first Kimono Sisters episode!O_O)! As for the Trainer's Choice; I think they chose Weezing(New voice is TERRIBLE, BTW...the Johto voice is 100x better!) because it was the only evolved Pokémon there. I chose Sableye cause it resists Poison Sting; and Tackle completely bypasses it... Overall; 8/10...Brock got on my nerves; but Skitty is here and that's what matters!^_^

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

I think I would agree to that. Silcoon is a weak Pokemon and going up against a Pokemon like Weezing, it would have little chance of winning. This could've been a test at trying something other than Type in the Trainer's Choices. I guess it didn't go over too well....

I REALLY wish Skitty kept its Psyduck mimic and for that matter, its zany playfulness too. It's nice for the first couple of appearances and then caputs. This beginning episode was cute though.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

meggirl63 Guest

The funniest part of that episode was when Skitty thought that Pikachu's tail was a toy. So, she chased him around!

Skitty was adorable in this episode, it's cute how it keeps playing around.

I have to say, though, not much happened in this episode. But, nevertheless, it was interesting.

I give it an 8/10.

Alakazam Guest

All I can say is:

Best. Episode. Evar.

This has got to be one of the funniest episodes so far. Especially when Skitty was playing with that catnip Ash had, then started chasing it's tail and fell over ^_^. Also once again, Jessie and May get in a fight, except this time Jessie is not a winner XD. Also when all those aromas broke out in the center, and everyone was running around and Brock was dragging Max! I can't wait till Skitty learns Blizzard!

Skitty was the cutest little Pokemon! ^^ I loved her voice! She sounded SOOOO cute! She also acted very cute. Overall, a nice funny episode.
    *~ Happily Paired Up with MewSkitty! ^^ ~*
    *~ Rivals with Breeder! XD ~*
    -------Catnip-Powered Skitty™-----
    All rights to act insane reserved.

Skitty has got to be one of the cutest pokemon. It was so cute as it would chase its tail around.
    Last edited by Medea; 19th December 2004 at 7:53 PM.

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

This episode was good. I like Skitty, and it's great for May. I can't wait to see Game Winning Assist since the whole episode is about Skitty and it's Assist attack.

Talking

This was one of my favorites! May caught a cute kitten. "Yay! We have a new friend!"
    I'M DOING IT SO I CAN QUIT YOU EVIL SEREBII!
    BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast