Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I Feel Skitty (323)

Skitty was too kawaii and Meowth having a crush on it made me ship them together. I'm so glad that May captured the Skitty in the end.

Didn't Meowth just like it because it used attract on him?

Anyway, this was a good episode. Skitty was adorable so I am glad that May caught her. It was a fun episode, Jessie nearly ended up with the Skitty too. Jessie would have been cute with it too.
    Sun / OR / Y Friend Code: 2595-4852-2744

This was one of my favorite AG episodes because of Skitty's debut. After all, May needed something cute on her team because Torchic was getting annoying lol.

This episode was good, but it wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. It opened really slow but then got better after TR crashed the party. They were hilarious throughout. I loved Meowth's reactions to Skitty, the motto, Jessie's obsession with Skitty, her battle with May, James wanting to catch the Weepinbell, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Alloutℯ View Post
    I loved Meowth's reactions to Skitty, the motto, Jessie's obsession with Skitty, her battle with May, James wanting to catch the Weepinbell, and more.
    Jessie wanting Skitty was awesome since she's so picky when it comes to Pokemon that she wants to catch lol. As for Meowth, I totally shipped him with Skitty here.~

Achamo chasing the frisbee and finding Eneco was entertaining, and the fact that aromatherapy was brought up when Alisa offered to help Eneco was interesting. This seemed like one of the last times that we saw Musashi and Kojirou cross-dress as well, and I loved how Nyasu had conflicting feelings about stealing Eneco.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345