Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ZigZag Zangoose (324)

LOL, this episode was very funny not mention good. As for why I like this episode it's because it brings one of the game elements about Zangoose and Sevipers rivalry which was pretty nice. However, I think they also should of explained why Zangoose and Seviper are natural born rivals since that would of been nice. It's was also funny because of the part When Ash tachi chases Wobbeffett around for the Pikachu. It was also funny when James and Meowth were reciting the motto without Jessie. Onerall this was a great episode with quite a bit of humor.

Rating: 9.5/10 - another great episode but they should of went more in depth about why Seviper and Zangoose are rivals
    "The strongest Pokémon... Is this... the fulfillment of my dream?" --Dr. Fuji
    Brock: And I decided I want you to be my partner!
    Girl: What?!

Talking funny!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Manmadhan
    Well..a 9.6/10 for this...as i couldn't help laughin since Ash was in a Seviper.
    that was funny and when meowth did the motto with james was cool!!!!!

I saw this for the first time today and loved it!! Seviper was on top form, and Zangoose was pretty cool.

James and Meowth should just blow off Jessie and go on as a duo... James is the backbone of the whole team. XD

One thing I found odd, that was probably already explained by someone else, was that odd purring/cooing noise that Seviper made. Is that it's Japanese voice left in, or just some sort of noise it makes because it's near a Zangoose?

Anyway. I liked it, so 8.5/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Batdude
    One thing I found odd, that was probably already explained by someone else, was that odd purring/cooing noise that Seviper made. Is that it's Japanese voice left in, or just some sort of noise it makes because it's near a Zangoose?
    It's part of its Japanese voice left in.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiiest.Torchic

Oh and about the Trainers Choice, yes, I chose Torkoal but I didn't think that would be the right answer. If you haven't noticed they NEVER choose a Pokemon that hasn't debut yet because it would spoil what it would sound like for future episodes....its just the way it is O.O;;;
    not ture once they showed torkoal on a trainer choice(before debut) and it was the right answer but that happends most of the time.

James and Meowth doing the motto alone = pure hilarity. I normally don't like the dub performances of the Rocket-Dan motto, but this one was hilarious.

The credits whizzed by too quickly for me to see which animation studio handled this episode (it didn't look like Team Ota - no thick lines or exaggerated faces), but whoever it was, I was VASTLY impressed. They've taken pages out of the Chuck Jones book of subtlety. Seviper doesn't just wiggle, he slithers. There's a little bounce to Cacnea's body right before he spins into a Sandstorm. When Ash falls on Meowth, the added weight makes his arm twitch a little. If every episode were animated with this level of fluidity and detail, I'd be one happy animation geek.

My DeviantArt

Those Aren't Donuts
    A blog dedicated to all things Pokémon
    ...as long as those things are Japanese.

Just finished watching this episode again, I thought it was pretty damn funny when Jessie was tearing up that pic of Cassidy.

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

I love it when Jessie yells STOP, and everyone just pauses in place.

Oh, and di Seviper acutally bite Zangoose in the original, because they showed Seviper lunging at it, then Zangoose gleamed in Pain, but you only saw his face.

That battle Ash and the other kid had was freaky. Other than that, this episode explained why Seviper and Zangoose are opposites in the game.

That battle Ash and the other kid had was freaky. Other than that, this episode explained why Seviper and Zangoose are opposites in the game.

Geki Guest

Great filler episode, Nicolai was way cooler then the last time they met. Zangoose VS Seviper was the best, as well as Treecko VS Marshtomp!!

If "Ignorance is Blissey" is my favorite Jessie episode, this is definitely a close second. I just love the way that she's determined to battle her Seviper against Nicholai's zangoose for honorable reasons, not just because of a fight. She was really great in this episode. I also liked the way zangoose jumped into the bushes after Seviper and scared the heck out of Team Rocket. LOL Hearing another motto with just one human member of Team Rocket was interesting too.

Overall, great episode. 8/10
    My Shinies:
    Currently hunting/MM'ing:

I thought the part with ash and that other guy in the seviper and zangoose suits. They looked like morons!

Cross over to the golden side...

credit goes to milotic111 for the awesome tc
    [IMG]http://i6.*******.com/243nwgm.jpg[/IMG]
    Say 'ello to ma little friend! (made by sapphireL, thanx baby!)

This was a pretty good episode. It's interesting to see Pokemon hate each other by nature. It's rather weird but real cool.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

i find it strange why zangoose & seviper hate eachother, it's like a gangwar without a reason between those two-_- anyway i liked the episode.

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

Its a nice episode, Seviper is my fave of the too...
    its always cool to see Zangoose and Seviper
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Seviper, Zangoose, I both like them. That's why I like episodes like this.

8.5/10

Why did they have to show Nicolai again? Just so he could disappear altogether?

It was a good way to introduce the rivalry between Seviper and Zangoose I suppose. But it seemed rather bland since we had to deal with Nicolai's antics and his fursuit.

It was almost Filler in quality but at least Jessie's Seviper got some character development. 3/10

Nicolai was great, I really loved to see him again.

And Marshtopm was great!

9/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

It was an interesting episode, but they seem to completely blame Seviper when Zangoose is the one who jumped into the bushes. If it wasn't for Lucy's Seviper you would think they believe that all Seviper are bad. Anyways it was still interesting. Jessie was pretty good in this one trying to fight for Seviper and trying to let it win. I like it when one of the TR ignores the other two when those two are trying to steal Pikachu (Like Jessie and her contests, this episode kinda not to mention James in the Pokeringer and Meowth in that Balloon contest)
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

It was an interesting episode, but they seem to completely blame Seviper when Zangoose is the one who jumped into the bushes. If it wasn't for Lucy's Seviper you would think they believe that all Seviper are bad. Anyways it was still interesting. Jessie was pretty good in this one trying to fight for Seviper and trying to let it win. I like it when one of the TR ignores the other two when those two are trying to steal Pikachu (Like Jessie and her contests, this episode kinda not to mention James in the Pokeringer and Meowth in that Balloon contest)
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

I wonder why Marshtom hasn't been used VS Seviper? With the combination Zangoose-Marshtopm, they would have won pretty easily. However, Zangoose itself gave up a good fight.

Hahaha! I was so glad to see Nicolai again, I always liked him and his quirky ways. ^_^

I was also glad to see Zangoose because I like it, and it's battle with Jessie's Seviper was enjoyable.

Overall, this was a good episode.

This episode was ok... It was cool to see the rivalry between Seviper and Zangoose really displayed in this episode. It was cool seeing Zangoose for the 1st time. I liked the ZigZag strategy to avoid Zangoose's attacks. It was cool to see a Mashtomp in this episode. Ash and Nicolai both being in Seviper/Zangoose comments was very funny.

21/100

This episode was ok... It was cool to see the rivalry between Seviper and Zangoose really displayed in this episode. It was cool seeing Zangoose for the 1st time. I liked the ZigZag strategy to avoid Zangoose's attacks. It was cool to see a Mashtomp in this episode. Ash and Nicolai both being in Seviper/Zangoose comments was very funny.

21/100

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast