Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ZigZag Zangoose (324)

for trainers choice dewgong is ice type and ninjask is flying type and i think ice beats flying and the part when ash and the other guy were versing each other in the costumes was really funny

9/10

Really fun episode!! ^_^ Enjoyed greatly watching a Zangosse vs Seviper battle. It had its funny moments as well, like Skitty chasing Ash while he was dress as Seviper, and Ash falling on top of Meowth. ^_^
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

It was pretty cool for Jessie to actually care about Seviper's problem in this episode instead trying to catch Pikachu. The return of the knickerbocker kid was annoying. I don't like him at all and his knack for changing into different Pokemon costumes is unappealing for lack of a better word.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I did like this episode and seeing this whole rivalry between Seviper and Zangoose. Nicholai isn't the most interesting character, but he was better than his arrogant form a while ago in my opinion.

Zangoose VS. Seviper was a great storyline here. It's too bad Kids WB didn't promote it as if it were a major college football rivalry game.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

1.000th post!

Seeing Nicolai again was fun, he's a nice character, I liked his earlier appearance, early in the first AG season. I also liked how the writers included the Zangoose vs. Seviper thing in the anime. It was also nice to see Nicolai's different costumes again. 8/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernikova View Post
    It was pretty cool for Jessie to actually care about Seviper's problem in this episode instead trying to catch Pikachu. The return of the knickerbocker kid was annoying. I don't like him at all and his knack for changing into different Pokemon costumes is unappealing for lack of a better word.
    I think she cares about Habunake because she is in similar situation with Yamato as she said. Great episode in general especially when Satoshi dressed in a Habunake costume in order to train Zangoose to improve its battling skills.

Interesting to see the rivalry between Zangoose and Seviper brought to life in the show.
    Neat to see Nickolai again.

Kind of a small ting to like and take extreme notice to, but I find it that raspberry-like noise Seviper makes sometimes super adorable.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234