Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Maxxed Out! (325)

yep, as this episode confirms... Jessie is psychotic, this episode, and the one before it were excellent for Jessie's character
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Yeah, she nearly killed Seviper for chopping off her hair. Actually, I think letting her down in front would work for Jessie, it looks good on her. Also, if she doesn't want things screwing around with her hair, she should but it in a bun.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Oops; I knew I forgot one! (and it was Jesse's own Pokémon, too!>_<)

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

I think Jessie looked cool with her hair wet on the sides.
    This episode was fairly interesting, nothing extremely special for a filler, but it was pretty funny. I'll give it a 7/10
    Kinda weird how Max & Max had the same names, looked so similar, and yet weren't related. It's nice that Max got a new friend.
    Yeah!

Hales Guest

Actually Seviper wasn't hers at that time she pummeled him to oblivion *giggles at the memory* it took James and Meowth to snap her out of it and tell her to catch him (best scene of that episode).

Can't wait to see Jessie lose it again!

Indigo Guest

Meh. It was okay, I suppose. I'm not the biggest Max fan in the world, but I did like the other Max...I thought he was kinda cute, in a childish Hoenn character/Max/Ash kind of way. But I did see the Ritchie similaity...and...yuck. ><

Jessie is HILARIOUS! That was great! Now this is Team Rocket! And I agree, without Jessie this episode would have bombed.

I'm a sad Max-disliker, so I won't rate this episode due to my bias.

Hm. Anyone else notice that they've started having Foretress' Pokéball become a Fast Ball as it originally should have been again? They were making it and Corsola coming out of a normal Pokéball from time to time. Good to see they weren't lazy about it. >.>
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

I liked the way Meowth said girl: "Goyle!"

lol
    Triplets with Prof.Cinders and treynor33!
    Buddies with ~Bayleef~

Click the mini-banner to visit my favourite forum!
    The Kyak Islands (Pokémon RP Forums)

I AM LOVING MANYULA!

good ep! skitty was insane and jessie's hair obsession! 8/10
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Decent episode, I still find the Team Rocket motto the most interesting part of it, and that isn't saying alot!

Very little of Ash and Pikachu, which is a good thing, we have enough of Ash being the hero in Gym battles, having him the hero in fillers would be killing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo
    But I did see the Ritchie similaity...and...yuck. ><
    That's because it was the same voice actor who does Richie! I've now heard Richie's voice recently in "What you seed is what you get" "Let Bagons be Bagons" "Maxxed Out" and there a few others I can't remember. But it seems to be an additional voice every episode, it's getting annoying please stop it....

Alakazam Guest

Jessie's gone Mad!!1!!! XD. Wonder if she'd like Skitty if she DID catch it. Max's were good, and Surskit was nice. I can say this though, Meowth had the stupidest plan ever!

Katsuya Guest

It was weird in the way it was more based on Jessie and Surskit then the two Maxes IMO.

The episode was ok sorta, but it isn't one that kept me interested all the way through. There were some hilarious scenes though.

I thought it was funny when Skitty messed up Jessies hair and she went wild. You've really got to laugh at those parts. I hope he tradition carries on.

I still like it how Skitty lets itself out of its Pokeball like Psyduck. I'm finding it to be on of my favourite Pokemon.

I didn't really like the other Max really. Then again, i'm not really a fan of the original Max anyway, but it was ok.

Overall Rating: 7/10 (Could have been better, imo)

This episode was okay. I didn't really like it, but it wasn't bad as some of the Johto fillers.

Dayberie Guest

The only good part about this episode was Skitty ruining Jessie's hair and her going on the war-path. Skitty is soooooo kawaii! Chasing her tail then falling asleep! lol!

The only thing I really liked about this episode was Jessie's rampage after Skitty ruined her hair, and the Surskit. I'd say that other than that, it was pretty dull. :/ 6/10.
    Diamond FC: 0988-8206-8441
    Name: Alex

I forgot if I replied or not, but....

This ep.....was one of the most adorable things I've ever seen in my life. XD

Max2 was ADORABLE. I wanted to hug him. And Tara Jayne has the BEST little-boy voice ever. >> Well, actually, second to Mona Marshall.

Woot. :3 10/10.

Purrrrrrr.

This episode was ok, but overall it was very Johto-ish as other people have said. Though it was good that they took another episode to focus on Max, who has for the most part been ignored recently. The very first thing I noticed about this episode as I was watching it was Nurse Joy's voice. Maybe her normal voice actor wasn't available or something, because that was definately not her normal voice. That just really bugged me for some reason. Jessie's hair obsession was pretty funny, but they just used that gag back in the episode when she cought Seviper so they probably should have waited a bit more before they did it again. Not a bad episode, but not really a good one either.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Heracross
    This episode was ok, but overall it was very Johto-ish as other people have said. Though it was good that they took another episode to focus on Max, who has for the most part been ignored recently. The very first thing I noticed about this episode as I was watching it was Nurse Joy's voice. Maybe her normal voice actor wasn't available or something, because that was definately not her normal voice. That just really bugged me for some reason. Jessie's hair obsession was pretty funny, but they just used that gag back in the episode when she cought Seviper so they probably should have waited a bit more before they did it again. Not a bad episode, but not really a good one either.
    I knew it was only a matter of time before Nurse Joy's voice would change, and here it is now. I knew because Mai Valentine's voice (from Yu-Gi-Oh!) changed, and I found that her voice actor left 4kids because she wanted more money or something (that is NOT confirmed, at least not for me)... Um, and I already knew Nurse Joy and Mai had the same voice actor by listening. I don't know if the voice actor will ever come back, though. Too bad, after so many episodes Nurse Joy's voice is gone, not to mention other voices like Cassidy's, is gone. Maybe forever...

Anyway, this episode was alright, but it wasn't quite as interesting as I had hoped. It was wierd how no one mentioned (in the episode) that Max and Maxx looked nearly identical.

Jessie going crazy because of her hair being ruined, with the hammer mech, and coming out of the water like some kind of monster was scary, and that made the episode better.

I give this episode a 7/10.

Togemon Guest

I have mixed feelings for this episode. I really didn't like the Max parts, but Like others said, Jessie rules this episode! It's great to see one of my characters have something like that happen to them. But then on the other hand... NURSE JOY'S VOICE! Maybe I'm biased toward the old voice. but the other voice suited her perfectly, this voice was iffy... i guess I have to see more episodes with teh new voice before I fully judge it...

I personally liked this episode a lot. Maybe it has something to do with May & Max having pretty big parts. Skitty, again, was CUTE! Surskit was pretty adorable too. Jesse was funny but mostly creepy. XD!
    *~ Happily Paired Up with MewSkitty! ^^ ~*
    *~ Rivals with Breeder! XD ~*
    -------Catnip-Powered Skitty™-----
    All rights to act insane reserved.

Caluchu Guest

THAT EPISODE WAS MY FAVE!!!!!The other max is fine,Itr's cool that they get along now.YAY!!!!And the trainers choice was fine.
    Skitty so cute!!

Poor jesse,bad hair day,ehuhuh.

Nice.

Shiny May Guest

a good ep. The fights between Max and Max was good. The dub voice of the second Max is also good and you could clearly hear the difference. I was afraid that the voices were going to be the same.
    I also like the way Surskit looks and how May is in the middle of two Max's
    And the Skitty popping out of the pokeball is sweet too !!
    A good episode 9/10

I just watched this episode again yesterday. I have to admit, Jessie was pretty interesting to watch in this episode. I was just as scared as all the characters were on-screen when Jessie came storming out of the lake after getting doused. LOL

Maxx/Max2 was a bit annoying, but I like that he and Max became friends by the end. I also liked seeing the twerps get blasted off for a change, that was different.

I'm watching YTV now and it's airing this episode...I dunno if it's the first time or not.

I think Jessie was having fun with the "monster rising from the lake" bit...it was funny...and then Skitty owning her with Doubleslap after.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast