Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Maxxed Out! (325)

This was too funny! First Max and Max fight, Skitty messes with Jessie's hair(A Scyther cut her hair once), And then, they have to fight team Rocket!
    I'M DOING IT SO I CAN QUIT YOU EVIL SEREBII!
    BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME!

wtf? Thats all I can say.

zim Guest

Its a bad episod. I hav see it and i hate that episod!.

pokémasta125 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LuauGirl15
    I loved this episode! Max and Max quarreling in the beginning was pretty funny, and so was Skitty messing up Jessie's hair!

Did anyone else think that Jessie looked like Samara Morgan (from the Ring) at the end when she tried to grab Surskit? Why do all Japanese or Japanese-based shows and movies have a freaky girl with hair over her face, lol!
    now that you mention it, jessie did look like samara!

this episode was pretty good. the maxes looked alive but their voices weren't too similar.

Geki Guest

This episode was weird, and crappy. It didn't even seem like an AG episode..

3/10

Blaziken master Guest

The funniest parts were Jessie's rampage and when skitty attacked Brock

OMG! O_O Jessie looks so scary....
    And lol at the two Maxs, that was funny

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Any Masato based episode is terrible, and this one lived up to its expectations, the only good part was Musashi getting angry over her hair, and thats it.

It was totally ridiculous, even by cartoon standards. Having a complete clone only slightly taller with orange hair and square spects, along with the exact same name, is a rather pathetic plot. As bad as having a guy name Romeo with a Volbeat fall in love with a girlo named Julliette with a Illumise.

Quote Originally Posted by Shift View Post
    It was totally ridiculous, even by cartoon standards. Having a complete clone only slightly taller with orange hair and square spects, along with the exact same name, is a rather pathetic plot. As bad as having a guy name Romeo with a Volbeat fall in love with a girlo named Julliette with a Illumise.
    Oh really? Its not the first time they did this, there was a guy called Richie in the Indigo league, you heard of him?

Was I the only one annoyed that when they let out all their pokemon to play and whatever that Corphish and Mudkip were somehow forgotten?

I don't mind filler episodes but this wasn't very interesting. Surskit is a boring Pokemon to me.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

seeing those two was a bit confusing but it was an allright episode to me, 7/10.

It was an OK episode, surskit was cute....thats all
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

When Max talked with Max, it's was very weird, because the real Max was shorter...
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I have to say, I was very disappointed with this one. Probably the worst Filler in Hoenn not just because there was another boy who looked just like Max :/

I'm glad that we had some more Skitty time and it was cute to see Max play with Skitty, but then things got complicated when his double appeared. Both were such know-it-alls it drove me insane.

Surskit was cute, though it was stronger than I thought. For such a little thing, it had a strong Bubble attack :S 4/10

I didn't really like the whole 2 Max's thing, it was kinda dumb, and a Surskit episode was bound to be boring.

Bad episode...

This episode was great. It was quite amusing to see Jessie being really evil. She acts like this in Tracey Gets Bugged an I Feel Skitty as well and all because of her hair.

This episode was ok... It was interesting seeing another Max in this episode, the 2 really didn't like each other for most of the episode. It was cool seeing Surskit for the 1st time. Surskit is really cute! It was great to see Surskit battle and defeat TR, it's very strong. It was funny watching May keep trying to stop the 2 Max's fighting all of the time. Jessie with a hammer was very funny and scary at the same time.

46/100

This episode was alright. It was cool to see anther Max. Quite confusing though. Surskit was cute,Don't really like it overall as a Pokemon though.

I stopped watching when I saw Max's older twin enter the Pokemon Center. What were the writers thinking with this one?

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Well, I did enjoy this episode for the most part. I thought seeing a doppelganger of Max was hilarious and how they both come to terms at the end of this episode was great. Yes, it felt a little unoriginal with a character of the day and a weak Pokémon, but it was still mediocre to alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolty77 View Post
    Was I the only one annoyed that when they let out all their pokemon to play and whatever that Corphish and Mudkip were somehow forgotten?
    Oh my gosh, yes. *Facepalm*

Weird how when they all sent out their Pokemon, Corphish and Mudkip weren't included.
    Didn't like the second Max in this episode at the beginning. He was really a jerk. Though, I am glad both Maxes respected each other at the end.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123