Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Maxxed Out! (325)

This episode was OK.They could have done something better with the Maxes,but they didn't.Jessie was enjoyable and scary as well.But I liked the way she looked with the wet hair. 6.8/10.

I'm not a Max hater or anything, but seeing another boy with the same design and name as him was hard to watch cuz neither was interesting to me ha ha. I did like Surskit a bit at least hee hee.

Max's twin was no better than Max was except he was slightly more mature. I wonder why Caroline never told Max he had a long lost brother? And who's the dad?

The new Max so really annoying at the start but luckily they made up. This was a cool episode, Jessie was completely crazy and funny.

How did they get that truck so quickly though? And where do they store their balloon and Magikarp sub?
    Sun / OR / Y Friend Code: 2595-4852-2744

Oh look, we got another Max in this episode. Those 2 really didn't like each other, and Surskit was all right. It was great to see Surskit battle and defeat TR. It was funny watching May keep trying to stop the 2 Max's fighting all of the time.

Does anyone find it odd that only twenty-something episodes from this episode Norman is suspected of having an affair, and in this episode there's some kid who looks just like Max and even has the same name? It's probably a major coincidence though, since I don't think they'd be daring enough to imply the look-alike is Norman's illegitimate child
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    First shiny: (search) (random) Beast Trio (event), (SR) (Trade) (Chain)

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    since I don't think they'd be daring enough to imply the look-alike is Norman's illegitimate child
    There's your answer.

Eneco's little frenzy at the beginning was amusing, as was seeing Nyasu and Kojirou in their sleeping bags. Since I've never quite warmed up to Masato, I wasn't too pleased to see his look-alike here. However, that Ametama was much stronger than I expected which was cool, and Eneco tail-slapping Musashi was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    Eneco's little frenzy at the beginning was amusing, as was seeing Nyasu and Kojirou in their sleeping bags. Since I've never quite warmed up to Masato, I wasn't too pleased to see his look-alike here. However, that Ametama was much stronger than I expected which was cool, and Eneco tail-slapping Musashi was hilarious.
    Funny how this was Surskit's debut episode, and yet Skitty was the one who had the best moments.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234