Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pros & Con Artists! (326)

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    So Drew Dem'd his way to a win against Ash during Taillow versus Roselia. Meh. I didn't like how their battle turned out.
    Drew and Roselia were simply stronger than Ash and Taillow. I mean Ash barely trained Taillow at all, so it losing to a well trained Roselia was reasonable. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Igottapoo View Post
    Another stupid episode where May prepares for a contest. I really get tired of these and that's why I didn't like it.
    What was wrong with May preparing for the Fallarbor Town Contest? She had trained before but she needed extra time to perfect her appeal.

It was nice to meet Medicham. Grace is a strange character, she is nice but then she has her OTT moments that happen quite a lot.

Team Rocket would have been better off just selling actual Pokeblocks, without the scam, they woulda still made money.

I felt bad for May when she was getting upset.
    Sun / OR / Y Friend Code: 2595-4852-2744

Yaasss, I liked this episode for the fact that Ash and Drew had a battle. And I also liked it for the fact that it was another Contest episode and I like Contest episodes. Also, I liked the character of Grace. ~

I thought that Hajitsuge Town would be a small farming community like in the games, but instead it resembled an ordinary town. I liked Grace however since she was awkward, yet clearly a good person at heart. Shuu's Roselia versus Satoshi's Subame was fun too, and I also loved how Kojirou dressed up his Sabonea.

Wow Drew vs. Ash was fun and it made me want Drew to become Ash's rival instead of May's. May's Contest prep was kind of boring though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234