Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Come What May (327)

I agree that May was a bit overpowered, and I honestly couldn't decide whether to be amused, or irritated at Grace's constant pointless laughing... As for her Medicham, it's voice was entertaining to me. I don't know... There have been times when I've watched this episode just to hear Medicham's voice... It just fit so well, but was so weird... I don't even know... xD

Quote Originally Posted by *~Silver*~ View Post
    I agree that May was a bit overpowered, and I honestly couldn't decide whether to be amused, or irritated at Grace's constant pointless laughing... As for her Medicham, it's voice was entertaining to me. I don't know... There have been times when I've watched this episode just to hear Medicham's voice... It just fit so well, but was so weird... I don't even know... xD
    Overpowered? Compared to her other battles later on, this battle actually felt proper. And if you use combination moves, the outcome is much stronger. That's what Garce taught her, May learned from it and she lost before. So it was good she won this time with effort.

My ideal battle ever!

It was an okay episode for me.

One of my favourite episodes.
    I just really love May and this battle. I just love the strategies of Beautfly's Silver Wind. Great first contest win for May, and in my opinion, better than Dawn's first win.

“Into the darkness they go,
    the wise and the lovely. ”

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
    One of my favourite episodes.
    I just really love May and this battle. I just love the strategies of Beautfly's Silver Wind. Great first contest win for May, and in my opinion, better than Dawn's first win.
    Indeed, this was the first time I actually started to really like Contests in the anime. I think this was around the point where the writers were showing us what Contests could be in the series and how funny the character interaction between May and her rivals were.

Too bad Beautifly wasn't used much after this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345