Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cheer Pressure! (328)

Kind of a boring filler, the cheering was a bad way of cheating-_-

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

I do not like the character with his Plusle and Minun. But this episode wasn't that bad.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

oh yeah plusle and minum i remember those two, those are the most brilliant couple in the series if you ask me:P

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

It was a great episode,
    Plusle and minum are so cute together
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

It was Ugh. I was rather confused by who Thatcher was for a second. I didn't care for the cheering concept but it was nice nonetheless.

I remember this episode from 4 years ago. It was really cool. I liked the cheerleaders in this episode. And Thacher was really good, too.

Great episode, i loved that Thacher returned.
    And the battle with Seviper was great, although it was little fake.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Title is a pun on Peer Pressure apparently, and it works. I don't know why a random COTD returned to be the star though.

Though I'm glad that Plusle and Minun got a good chance to redeem themselves after their last horrible episode. I loved that Jessie and Seviper got the action and screentime they deserved and that the battle was, for the most part, enjoyable.

It was too bad that the whole thing was a set up and that Seviper was receiving aid from a Makuhita and Roselia.....cheaters, the lot of them! 3/10

Thacher- loved his style, but he shouldn't have joined to the cheering group. I'm happy Max discovered the deception.

Ugh...I didn't like the first episode Thatcher, Plusle, and Minun were in, and I didn't very much care for this one either. The terrible animation only made it worse.

Bad episode...

This episode was ok... It was cool having Plusle and Minun back. There was definitely alot of cheating going on in the TR vs the gang battles, reviving their Pokemon when that's illegal in that way. I'm glad they figured out the truth and ended the scam, even though it was easy to tell within the 1st couple minutes what was going on. It was cool to see how Aromatherapy and Helping Hand attacks work.

37/100

This episode wasn't that bad. It was cool to see Plusle and Minun again. Don't really remeber much else.

It was weird how Jessie assumed that Ash would use Pikachu against Seviper during her fantasy. What if Ash had instead used a different pokemon?

Another bad episode. Thatcher isn't interesting at all. In fact, his sister, who received less screen time in their debut episode is more interesting than him. Max has already become the annoying character that I remembered him being when I last watched AG years ago and now I can see why: he's an annoying little kid. Even more so than the other protagonists. I really wasn't interested in this episode due to the characters really. Everyone was just pretty dull.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This episode was alright in a way. It was nice to see Plusle and Minun again and Thatcher too, but otherwise, this episode was one of those Team Rocket plans that took a entire episode and invetiably ended up with them being blasted away by Pikachu.

Not much to say here... Plusle and Minun were kinda cute, but that's pretty much it for me... And I didn't mind Brock's flirtiness. And I liked seeing attacks like Helping Hand too. It was nice how Max revealed the betrayal, the idea of that kind of unfair way to win felt funny. 6/10.

Default "Cheer Pressure!"

This was an OK episode, but nothing spacial. It's good to see Thatcher again, his Plusle and Minun appearance were much better in this episode than they were in their debut episode.

I didn't like how Sheridan was cheating by cheering......no, not by cheering, but by commanding his Pokémon for help Jessie win her battle against Ash. Max did a good job by revealing Sherdian's Roselia and Vileplume, but I think it'd be better if Brock revealed the Pokémon instead of Max. Team Rocket, as usual, got blasted off in this episode too.

I didn't like this episode's dub title, I don't get why 4kids likes make the English dub titles full of puns instead of making simple dub titles like they did in the early Kanto episodes.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234