Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cheer Pressure! (328)

Default Cheer Pressure! (328)

Cheer Pressure!

Meeting up with their old friend and his Plusle & Minun, Ash & Co. find a Pokémon Dojo and they decide to take part in it. However Max senses that things are not quite how they should be...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Factory Head Noland Guest

I saw a lil bit of the Japanese version of this episode and it was great!

It was unfair when the Pokemon in the barrels kept on healing Jessie's Seviper when they used Aromatheropy and Helping Hand.

ZTcrazy Guest

Cheering Pressure? O.o what a weird dub name...anyway, looks like a cool episode, can't wait to see Plusle and Minun!

Why don't many people like this title? It's a great title! (it's a genius title!!)

ZTcrazy Guest

Well, I'll probably have to watch the episode to understand the title, I guess.

It's got loads of cheering in it and Pokemon use Aromatheropy and Helping Hand to cheat, its the perfect title.

Well, this seems a little bit bad, but I'll still watch it. You know, I keep imagining myself beating Jessie and James even with the Aromatheropy and Helping Hand, using Manectirc and Mawile.
    Ruby Team: Groudon, Nuzleaf, Camerupt, Blaziken, Hariyama, Manectric
    New FireRed Team: Charmeleon, Pidgeotto, Mankey, Pikachu, Raticate, Diglett
    Emerald Team: Blaziken, Gardevoir, Swellow, Sudowoodo, Mightyena, Rayquaza
    Pearl Team: Infernape, Staraptor, Luxray, Floatzel, Bibarel, Drifblim
    Legendaries: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Groudon, Jirachi, Rayquaza

Cheer Pressure is a pun for Peer Pressure by the way if anyone coundn't figure it out.

I think this eppy will be cool.

FC: 1118-0736-6254
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Emolga, Helioptile and Zebstrika

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    Town Name: Aspiria
    Villager Name: Mike
    Fruit: All (including bamboo)
    Villagers: Sylvia, Pinky, Mallary, Dizzy, Phil, Graham, Cobb, Mott, Drago and Skye

This episode and "A Different Kind Of Misty" aren't really that far appart, it's not like the writers to have someone appear in an episode again after such a short time.
    Like Duplica was in the 1st series and then appeared again in the 4th (Johto Champions).

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonisgr8
    Why don't many people like this title? It's a great title! (it's a genius title!!)
    Nobody likes the amount of puns 4Kids keeps dishing out. This title makes sense, but it's a little too corny for my tastes. How I wish that they simply translate episodes like they did back in the first portion of Kanto. :\
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

I think the pun titles are funny, there are some titles which I don't understand like "I Feel Skitty!" what does it mean?
    But titles like "Let Bagons Be Bagons" and "What You Seed Is What You Get" are really creative I think.

I Feel Skitty! can either be "I Feel Giddy" or "I Feel Pretty." A letter change or two in those particular episodes you mentioned are far from creative. o_o Replace the A's with Y's in the Bagon title and remove the D in Seed and you've got the exact meaning. Not exactly what I'd call creative. :\
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

I think it is, it's obvious what it's pun is and it's about the episode ("Seed" - Bullet Seed, "Bagons" - Bagon).

Well, i'm not really convinced about this ep..i really don't care if i see it or not...
    (>^_^)> !i!i!i! ~ŁańkaŃ \|/ ßlάĉK §ϋŃ~ !i!i!i! <(^_^<)

Click here to be directed to the game ---> Pokemon Survivor

after seeing "A different Kind of Misty" I can't say Im excited about this episode hearing Plusle and Minuns stupid dub voices. "Purray" "Miymiy"
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

I think I'll like this Episode, if only for a Reoccuring character (2nd one this so far) and the Aromatherapy/Helping Hand tactics.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

I don't see why people need to review an episode before they actually see it. After all that's what this thread is for isn't it? Why are some people going to the episode pictures and saying "This episode was great" in this and many other threads. If you haven't seen the episode yet, I don't know why you're posting comments based on episode pictures and summaries. It gets annoying.

Oh god..they had Torkoal as a Trainer Choice Pokémon and it sounded HORRIBLE. T__T They made it sound like Barney the Dinosaur!

Quote Originally Posted by EliteTrainerRaven
    Oh god..they had Torkoal as a Trainer Choice Pokémon and it sounded HORRIBLE. T__T They made it sound like Barney the Dinosaur!
    It sounded PERFECT you dunce! Oh man, I'm so glad they gave it a dopey voice. It's great for a slow Pokemon like Torkoal. It even had the nasally sound to it!
    V | Faction

slysunshine Guest

Too bad I missed Torkoal's voice. I hope     Spoiler:
    sounds better. Not that I can complain, I'm just taking your word for it.

Since I had to miss this episode, I just finished reading the episode guide and looking at the pics. Looks like I didn't miss anything that interesting except May with her ribbon, Plusle & Minun, Roselia & Vileplume, and Max and TR appearing to have pretty good roles. I'm probably wrong though.

What did Jessie and James say their names were? (Assuming that they gave fake names in the dub too.)

I dunno, Torkoal's voice... wasn't what I expected. I'm not complaining though, because at least they're getting more creative with dub voices.

I give the episode 7/10, just because it wasn't the best filler episode, especially right after Come What May. The animations wasn't the best, either.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Quote Originally Posted by sly_74
    What did Jessie and James say their names were? (Assuming that they gave fake names in the dub too.)
    Jamester and Jessica.
    V | Faction

Torkoal's not supposed to sound like a dunce. :\ Kortoise certainly doesn't have a low, dopey voice. If anything, they should've kept its original voice since we normally hear it just shouting "Ko!"

Musashi gave the name Musashino (in the dub, Jessica). Missed what Kojiro/James named themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteTrainerRaven
    Torkoal's not supposed to sound like a dunce. :\ Kortoise certainly doesn't have a low, dopey voice. If anything, they should've kept its original voice since we normally hear it just shouting "Ko!"
    Who cares? This is the perfect voice for an English Torkoal. It's slow, comical, and nasally. Definitely better than "Ko!"
    V | Faction

As always I miss the Trainer Choice maybe Ash's Torkoal will have that voice and Flannery's Torkoal will have something different?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast