Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game Winning Assist (329)

I recently watched the episode and even though it was mostly predictable, it was great to see Skitty get more screen time. I also liked the filler character.

It was a pretty good episode. Skitty's assist is really cool. Funny how they screwed up the trainers choice.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it was a good episode, 8/10.
    assist is a good move if you ask me.

It was a nice episode, good to see Assist in the anime
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I loved that Skitty learned how to use a new move
    Assist is a good move fot it, it was great
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

It was cool how skitty learned assist, but the best part was the beginning. It shows how Skitty can be such a troublemaker. Cute pokemon come at a price.

The Numel seemed out of place in this episode. The episode focused too much on Skitty's Assist move.

I liked that May actually worked hard on teaching Skitty it's most potent move for use in Contests.

Some people say she became an expert overnight, but I think she really trained hard. 5/10

Another OK episode.

Skitty learning Assist was really the only highlight of it.

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Numel for the 1st time. I'm glad May was able to get Skitty to learn Assist. Assist is a pretty cool attack, but can backfire if the random attack in non-effective against the opposing Pokemon. It was cool seeing Furret for the 1st time. Numel seem to me like the fire version of Slowpoke for some reason. It was cool to see Max show concern for May.

25/100

Pretty boring episode in my opinion. Seeing Numel was cool though and I was glad Skitty learned Assist.

May really can't battle with Skitty it seems. I suppose that she should focus her off-screen training on Skitty instead of Beautifly. Anyway, this was an average episode. It made no sense how May was able to comfortably stay in the room where all of the Numel were heating the metal while Team Rocket weren't able to. Numel wasn't anything special and it was pretty boring to watch. I guess this wasn't such an average episode but whatever.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I didn't quite liked the whole concept and synopsis of this episode. It was too standard for me and while I did enjoy seeing Skitty in battle, that was for me the highlight. The Numel, as Terra said, aren't anything special and just ordinary Pokémon. Although, for ordinary Pokémons, they did a fine job introducing it to the viewers.

I always liked Assist-using Pokemon of opponents in Pokemon Colosseum, like that Furret in Pyrite Colosseum. Assist sure is fun in the anime too, it just feels fun and cool, just like Metronome. And seeing Furret was a real treat, I don't like how Furret lacked proper attention in the Johto seasons, so this made up for it nicely. And seeing Furret wave at the end of the episode is so cute, I WANNA HUG FURRET! 7/10.

Default "Game Winning Assist!"

I thought this was an OK episode, but I didn't like this episode's dub title. When I watched the episode for the first time on kids WB, the dub title "Game winning Assist" made me think that May will take part in a Contest and win in this episode, but sadly that didn't happen. This episode didn't seem important apart from showcasing the Numel and Skitty's new move - Assist.

I liked this episode's COTD Juile, she was cute. It's funny when Brock grabbed her hands and asks her to a lunch, only to get hit by a burst of steam from Numel. Numel reminded me of Slowpoke in this episode. It's nice to see May's Skitty to learning Assist, which is a quite good move. Too bad Assist can backfire if the random move isn't effective against the opponent Pokemon as it was shown in Skitty and Furret's battle.

Team Rocket's "Numel-mecha" was weird. It annoyed me when Jessie blew a kiss after the "Numel-mecha" was unaffacted by Pikachu's Thunderbolt, but it's good to see May being the heroine for a change. As usual, Team Rocket got blasted off again.

The next day, Ash and co. were about to head towards Lavaridge Town.... but Brock grabbed Julie's hand Again and tried to hit on her Again, only to get pulled away by Max Again! Geez, when will you learn Brock?

4kids sure messed up "Pokémon Trainer's Choice" this time. Seriously, how in the world did they think that the Fire/Fighting Pokémon Combuskin is the best choice for choice to battle the Psychic Pokémon Kirla? That's just dumb.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 28th March 2014 at 12:42 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Numel are bigger than I thought I were. I thought they were a lot smaller. Maybe it was just that one Numel that looked larger than the others...
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I cackled at Ash and friends being chased by Slugma at the start. I liked seeing May's Skitty battle the COTD's Furret. Too bad that Skitty's inexperience lost May the battle. Seeing Team Rocket pluck the sleeping Numel right off the ranch in their Numel mecha was funny. Glad that the Numel fought back and that Ash and friends proceeded towards Mt. Chimney.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123