Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fight For The Meteorite (330)

In this episode Team Magma uses Golbat and Mightyena in battle.If Team Aqua uses only water types(their specialty) such as Walrein,Carvanha,and Crawdaunt and Team Magma uses their specialty(fire types and possibly ground), then why did Team Magma use Mightyena and Golbat? They aren't fire types!
    Last edited by WaterDragon trainer; 2nd September 2005 at 2:01 PM.

Blaziken master Guest

Its because their enemies pokemon are water,that they chose non fire types for that fight.Or something to that effect..

eeehh...Blaziken master is right...

´bout the ep....COOL!!TM VS TA!!
    and besides...COMMANDERSHIPPING!!has somebody find some hint??

Yeah, the two admins names are changed.....

Harland-> Tabitha (a girl name?!)

Isabelle->Shelly

Personally, I like Harland and Isabelle better than Tabitha (for a boy) and Shelly.... Though Shelly makes more sense for an Aqua member but Harland makes more sense for a Magma member...... but seriously, TABITHA for a BOY? Whoever heard a dat..... > I like Harland better......

Pretty good episode, some parts were funny, especially that rope part =D

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

I loved this episode. Harlan (I'm still gonna call him that) is really cool, and I'm happy hit team got a lot closer to winning that Shelly's. Yep, I like most episodes with either team, and this episode was a great episode, also the only time besides the final two-parter that Team Magma had failed, at least as far as I can recall.

My fic, Drowning.
    Cye of the Torrent is my bishie.
    Credit to Sketchie of Coronet Designs

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction View Post
    -My biggest concern: Did... did they change the Commander's names? I heard Shelly for Team Aqua and what sounded like Tabitha for Team Magma. Anyone with "A Three Team Scheme" handy, could you check what was originally used for their Titles? I swear I remember it as "Harland" for our Magma Male.
    EDIT: Cyber got to it first!
    I coulda sworn the same thing O_O

Not the best episode... it was great that Magma & Aqua fought each other, but it wasn't so great how everyone but Ash were stuck in the skyline ride.

Fairly tame and somewhat boring, I'd have to say =\
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Good episode. A great depiction of Team Magma. It's great.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it was a good episode i must say that, there's alot of magma in this one:P

Its a nice episode, i really did like it
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Good team Magma episode.

I loved how Ash saved the Meteorite, it was cool.

And how they got the funicular.

8/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Hmm, Prof. Cozmo reminded me of Prof. Elm from Johto for some reason so it was nostalgic.

I didn't like it much. Only Ash and the evil teams seemed to get any attention. Anyway I loved Team Magma and Team Aqua, but I expected a fierce fight like in the games.

A disappointment without the action, 6/10

I liked this episode, it was nice to see Team Magma/Aqua. Jessie really hates heights lol and you think they would have realized using their Pokemon on a cable would cause it to fall.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

The best part in this episode is that Cozmo has throwed the machine of TM.
    Team Aqua wasn't so important in this episode, acually I think they didn't appear right?

I didn't really care too much for this one, the only parts I enjoyed were the ones with Brock, May, Max, and TR stuck in the cable car.

OK episode.

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Team Magma and Team Aqua again. It was great to have the Meteorite plot in the Anime. It was odd how the Meteorite eventually fell into the lava for the Anime. It was great to see a Walrein for the 1st time. The Meteorite and Asteroid references were definitely an odd part of the episode. Cozmo is definitely an odd name.

53/100

This was a cool episode. Mainly because Team Magma and Team Aqua were in it. Seeing Walrein was really cool.

The Team Aqua and Team Magma interaction in this episode was pretty weak. They had one battle, which we didn't even get to see, and then that's all for that. I enjoyed seeing how the rope magically got long enough for Ash to climb down safely. It was a really "meh" episode looking back at it.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I enjoy seeing Team Magma and Team Aqua both in the same episode and I really was intrigued by the suspense in this episode. They did a lot of stuff right in order to make it really interesting and mysterious with the meteorite and that made this episode quite favorable for me.

This episode was kinda forgettable for me. I liked seeing Walrein, but that's it. I liked the cable car part, but that's it. Meowth's disguise was pretty damn awesome. I don't have much to say here, this episode just felt kinda "meh" to me. 4/10.

Default "Fight For The Meteorite!"

This was an OK episode, but not that good. Team Aqua and Team Magma's interactions were'nt that good in this episode. They fought only once in this episode, but sadly we don't get to see the battle. It was good to see up the meteorite plot from the R/S/E games in this episode, I like it when the anime tries to bring events from the games. It's about time 4kids decided to change the two commanders Harland and Isabelle to their game names.... Tabitha and Shelly, but the name "Tabitha" dosen't sounds like a boy's name to me. It's weird how Game Freak choose the name "Tabitha" for the male Magma commander's name, they should've came up with a better name.

Even though Team Aqua and Team Magma appeared in this episode, I didn't enjoy it. It seemed that there's something lacking in this episode.....maybe more intense battles could have made it more interesting.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Glad the writers, with this episode, have the names of the two team commanders names changed to what they are in the games.

Jessie: rotten kid!
    Made me chuckle!
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I got so giddy when Ash and friends took the cable car up to Mt. Chimney's summit like in the games. Seeing Meowth dressed up as a granny was funny and I loved how Team Magma arrived and ambushed Professor Cozmo. Team Magma and Team Aqua's skirmish was so anti-climactic though, especially since they all sort of gave up easily and left at the end.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123