Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fight For The Meteorite (330)

This episode was nice.It was cool to see Team Aqua and magma again! 8/10.

I liked seeing Meowth disguised as an old woman hee hee, plus Mt Chimney looked good. Team magma and Team aqua getting involved in the plot again was exciting and Cozmo looked stranger than I expected. ^^;

What a disappointment. I wanted more drama between TM and TA like in the games, but they barely even interacted. What a waste of a good setting...

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    What a disappointment. I wanted more drama between TM and TA like in the games, but they barely even interacted. What a waste of a good setting...
    Even though Team Aqua and Team Magma's conflict here wasn't as dramatic as in the games, I still thought it was handled fine. I mean at least Mt Chimney wasn't skipped in the anime like Mt Pyre was.

My favorite scene was the cable car trip to the volcano's summit. Ash fighting Team Magma and Aqua was good, but I thought we should've seen Maxie and Archie.

Aqua and Magma episodes are my favourite.

Team Rocket were a nightmare in that cable car but it was nice of the twerps to share their food with them.

I can't wait to see what happens next in the saga.

Lol, seeing Meowth dressed up as a granny was funny and I loved how Team Magma arrived and ambushed Prof. Cozmo. Team Magma and Team Aqua's skirmish was so anti-climactic, though.
    猫に小判

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234