Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Manectric Charge! (335)

Wattson showed his real power. With his Manectric, no wonder why Ash lost.

Also, the battle with Skitty was amazing.

Both Ash and May's battles were good and Wattson's Manectric was pretty cool.

Good episode.

This episode was ok... It was cool to see Watson again. It was great to see Manectric again, I really like Manectric. The rematch battle between Ash and Watson was great, but I don't like that Ash actually lost the battle. It was cool to see an Ampharos again. The battle between Skitty and Ampharos was great. It was great to see Skitty win that battle.

40/100

I'm glad to see that Wattson was able to redeem himself a little after the thrashing that he received in his debut episode. Watt wasn't chosen for his battling prowess it seems. This episode really ended quicker than I thought it would so I guess that just shows how much I enjoyed it.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I loved the part with Torkoal and trying to play soccer, only ending up falling over himself and crying hahah. The carnival may have been another of Team Rocket's mischievousness, but it was still enjoyable to see. I was also happy to see Watson again and the two battles that followed afterwards. You can really see that Watson is a strong gym leader and I bet Ash would have severe difficulties beating him the first time if his Pikachu wasn't that overpowered.

I really like this episode. I'm a Manectric fan, and seeing how Watson's Electrike evolved was really nice, as well as how it defeated Ash's Torkoal. After all, Ash losing every now and then keeps him realistic. And yeah, Torkoal playing soccer was pretty funny as well. And Skitty beating that Ampharos was also cool. 8/10.

Default "Manectric Charge!"

I'm kinda disappointed with this episode. I didn't like the battle between Wattson's Ampharos and May's Skitty, How in the world a not-so-well trained Skitty defeated an experienced fully-evolved Ampharos is beyond my thoughts. It seems like the writers really like to give Skitty so many wins.

Then there was the terrible battle between Ash and Wattson. After battling with Flannery, Ash should've known that he can't let Torkoal use Overheat that many times. He should've also known that overconfidence is never good.....But what you know? Ash forgot everything and lost the battle badly! Geez, every time the writers want him to lose to someone, they always make him forget everything he learned in the past. It's really annoying!

If the writers wanted to showcase Wattson so badly, they could've make Ash lose to him in the Gym battle and then have Ash beat Wattson in a rematch. It would've been much better than Ash losing to Wattson AFTER getting the Dynamo Badge.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I just watched this episode for the first time IIRC. In regards to the Ash vs Wattson battle, I kind of have mixed feelings. I like Wattson a lot and thought his Manectric was strong, so I don't mind that he won. But, watching Ash just spam Overheat was a little painful. -_-

Overall, though, I did enjoy this episode. I liked May's battle as I thought Skitty looked hilarious Double Slapping that Ampharos. My favourite part was definitely Torkoal's soccer fail!

Torkoal trying to kick the soccer ball was hilarious (and adorable with the way it was standing up!)!
    Ash's rematch with Wattson was a lot better than is first battle against him. Glad that Wattson had a chance this time.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234