Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Manectric Charge! (335)

ETR don't forget it's spelled Rai-Ku well i think you understand what i mean
    I have 3 Swellow's I believe, Swell, Tail and another one forgot that other name lol

It's spelled as Raikou. It's not supposed to be pronounced as Raiku.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

True but some people prounounce the way things are spelled. But the O is a loud Oh I assume right
    I have 3 Swellow's I believe, Swell, Tail and another one forgot that other name lol

i hated the way they pronouced manectric i thought it was pronouced man-et-ric but they pronouced it man-electric( or something along those lines) it was a good ep and i liked it when torkoal fell over trying to kick the ball! lol

Factory Head Noland Guest

I saw this episode this morning and it rocked I loved it!
    I loved everything about it! The battle between Skitty and Ampharos was great and Manectric and Torkoal was just frickin' awesome!
    Ash was a bit naive telling Torkoal to use Overheat so many times, did he not learn anything from his battle with Flannery?! (Well except that Torkoal know Overheat, lol).

Team Rocket were so funny in this episode aswell! The carnival was excellent and Torkoal standing on it's hind legs was funny and then it fell over *ouch*.
    Torkoal is one of my favourite Pokemon and I don't care what anyone says it's dub voice it great!

Alakazam Guest

Great Episode. Torkoal was funny, Skitty totally pulverised (sp?) Ampharos, and it was an all round good episode. 9/10.

I thought that this was a fairly good episode imo. It was kind of a filler-ish episode but it was also filled with action. Manectric's debut was awesome. It stood a really good battle against even Torkoal's first Overheat. I was a bit upset that, although Electrike made only a small appearance before it evolved, 4Kids changed the voice actor. The VA in Watt's with Wattson was cool. Oh well.

My fave part was probably the carnival. Who would have thought that Brock had such skill at footie. Torkoal's introduction to the other Pokemon was hilarious. Team Rocket actually had a strong and difficult net for once.

Rating: 7/10

this episode was terrible!!!

it seemed shorter than other episodes and it was just rubbish....i didnt like it one bit

mane-ectric i thought it would have been man-ektric
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

I thought the episode was good, the soccer challenge was a laugh. Rocko Brocko nailed one in the top corner, and then Torkoal lol.

The battle itself at the end was nice, good to see some of the old Ash again, getting his battle strategies all muddled up.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonisgr8
    I saw this episode this morning and it rocked I loved it!
    I loved everything about it! The battle between Skitty and Ampharos was great and Manectric and Torkoal was just frickin' awesome!
    Ash was a bit naive telling Torkoal to use Overheat so many times, did he not learn anything from his battle with Flannery?! (Well except that Torkoal know Overheat, lol).

Team Rocket were so funny in this episode aswell! The carnival was excellent and Torkoal standing on it's hind legs was funny and then it fell over *ouch*.
    Torkoal is one of my favourite Pokemon and I don't care what anyone says it's dub voice it great!
    agreed! everything you said i agree with you! torkoal has a great dub voice better than manectric and what is with Ampharos' voice i couldn't understand what it said?

Shiny May Guest

a good episode, May put up an excellent fight against Ampharos and the battle of Manectric vs Torkoal was very enjoyable too
    THe games in the beginning were nice to see, especially Torkoal playing soccer. I do think Torkoal is a real cry baby, but it's sweet and it makes Torkoal have its own personality

Okay, I saw this episode again the other day...As far as my opinion of Wattson goes (I still don't really like him...but that's just me) But I will say this, the battle with his Manectric against Ash's Torkoal was really good to watch.

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Geki Guest

The episode was decent, I thought the battle would be better. Seeing Manectric was cool since it's one of my favorite Pokemon. Ash should have won with Torkoal, but if he wasn't being such a stubborn trainer by using Overheat so much, he could have won.

Other than TR trying to steal the gang's Pokemon, this episode was great. Did anyone get the Magical Mystery Tour reference?
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

This episode was nice and it featured Ampharos, my fave-iest Electric type...

Eric Cartman Guest

Yeah this episode was cool ,and I agree with BC that it was good seeing Ampharos.

The best parts I liked about this episode were the carnival scene, Team Rocket going through Wattson's obstacle course, and May's battle against Watt. I loved the carnival, which was pretty interesting for one of Team Rocket's capture schemes. I liked how excited May got over the ribbon case for sale, and Brock comments that he's stay away. LOL I loved Team Rocket going through the obstacle course because it was so much funnier than when the twerps did the same thing, and they demolished the robotic raikous at the end. May's battle was great too, mostly because it was nice to see something different than just Ash and the gym leader battling at a gym.
    My Shinies: NEW!! 7/15 NEW!! 7/24
    Currently hunting/MM'ing:
    To reclaim:

medea: I don't like Wattson much either, but I like his Manectric...:P
    |. FanBanner made by me by scratch .|
    "Hear the silence
    preaching my blame.
    Will our strength remain
    if their power reigns?

See who I am,
    break through the surface.
    Reach for my hand,
    And show them that we can
    free our minds and find a way.
    The world is in our hands,

This is not the end. "

Claims: 'You Can't Take Me' by Bryan Adams
    Best Friends: Spooky Butt and shifter5

The only thing that really annoyed me about this episode was Team Rocket stealing all of Ash & Co's pokemon and how they almost got away with it.

I'm glad that they have a rematch even though he has the badge. The last battle was underwhelming. Good episode.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

wattson's manetric is one of the coolest pokemon of the hoenn region if you ask me, i liked watching this episode.

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

yay!
    Manectric<3
    i love this episode so much..Manectric is my fave electric =3
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Good episode. the battle VS Wattson was great, because finally Ash has battled him in a real battle.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I guess the writers wanted Wattson to redeem himself after his horrible first battle back a while ago. Though this time they gave him a tougher Pokemon than I had expected.

I was glad that Ash finally got a challenge from the guy he so easily defeated. I was also surprised to see Wattson's assistant battling against May's newly captured Skitty in a tough match also.

All in all, I only really liked the battling portions of the episode, 5/10

Not a bad episode, the beginning was interesting (Did TR seriously say to Torkoal that's a Pokemon we don't need to worry about stealing? Did they forget they tried stealing Flannery's Torkoal a few episodes ago, maybe getting blasted off has given them amnesia). Not a big fan of Wattson, aleast they did this episode after the Flannery episodes instead of making two episodes.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast