Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Disaster of Disguise! (337)

The episode was interesting. I didn't like the Mum that much though, those types are so annoying. Aleast the father understands, it's interesting those types of Mothers are usually followed by the understanding (And quiet) fathers.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

I liked Timmy and his Dusclops, they seemed like a great team.

His mom was really annoying though, but his dad was pretty cool.

I also liked how they tried to trick her by having Brock pretend to be the Phantom, that was a great favor.

Overall, this was a pretty good episode.

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Dusclops for the 1st time. The Phantom's Dusclops mask looked very cool, plus the cape he wore. It was cool to see Dusclops defearing Drew in this episode. Dusclops is a very strong Pokemon. Mrs. Grim was really harsh to her son when it comes to Pokemon. She's really scary! It was funny to see Mrs. Grim shaking Ash and and him becoming very dizzy.

40/100

Timmy's design was awful. Wow, I don't remember the last time I saw a design that bad on this show. Ash using Quick Attack on Dusclops? The heat of the first move of the match must have gotten to him. Actually, Timmy's whole family was designed pretty badly.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I just lol'd so hard when Brock dressed himself as the Phantom. I think the whole backstory with Timmy was really well-done and it was a perfect filler/prequel for the next episode were the contest is. I love the whole personality surrounding the Phantom lol.

I'd say this was one of the more interesting contest plots in AG. It was interesting to see: would Timmy's mother eventually accept Pokemon or not? It was clear that he trained a lot off-screen secretly, otherwise he and Dusclops wouldn't be that strong. He even defeated Drew! I wish his mom would be like his dad... In real life, m And Brock dressing up was fun too, 7/10.

Default "Disaster of Disguise!"

"Disaster of Disguise"? Hmm....I think this is a suitable dub title for this episode. It's much better than titles like "Delcatty Got Your Tongue" or "Claydol, Big And Tall".

Anyways, this episode was boring to me. Most of the episode was centered around COTD Timmy, who was disguising as the "Phantom" only because his mom hates Pokémon. The battle between Ash and Timmy wasn't good at all, how in the world Ash forgot that Normal-type moves dosen't work on Ghost-type Pokémon?

The only things I liked about this episode are....

- Brock disguising as the "Phantom".

- Timmy beating Drew in the Contest battle. I was getting sick of Drew winning all the time, so it's good see him getting owned by someone for a change.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

It's good to see Drew get beaten from time to time, because it seems that he's so unbeatable when he's shown to be battling.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234