Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disaster of Disguise! (337)

Factory Head Noland Guest

I saw this ep this morning! It was actually quite a good episode....
    It was so funny when Mrs. Grim was shaking Ash and Pikachu! And it was great seeing May doing some training with Skitty (it will get better at juggling! ^_^).
    I can't wait for "Disguise Da Limit" next Sunday!!

Moonlight Guest

A good episode. Nice storyline, and another fat cheeky mother oO. I like the Phantom Coordinator title. 8/10.

Blaziken's Emberz Guest

This episode was great. It had some faults here and there, but nonetheless, a good epi. Who knew a Dusclops would be that strong?

: PMD :

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonisgr8
    It was so funny when Mrs. Grim was shaking Ash and Pikachu! And it was great seeing May doing some training with Skitty (it will get better at juggling! ^_^).
    Don't. It's the worst Hoenn episode yet, if not the worst overall. Don't get your hopes up.

SC~ out
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

Talking

Great ep! i liked brock being the phantom! also Drew lost the Phantom is one heck of an coordinator.

I liked this episode,but they have aired it at LEAST 5x.IT seems to come on every week,but It was a good Episode.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonisgr8
    You watch the eps in the uk right well i check the tv guide and looked at skyone for next sundays episode and it said the ep was "What you seed is what you get! and I was like "WTF!!!!!!" it was either wrong or they are not showing it!

Hey, I watched the eppisode again and noticed that the regi music played during Ash and Timmy's battle.
    Dangit why "Super Gullwing"??

YOu guys all think this is a knockoff of Tuxedo Mask, but htre episode is somewhat spoofing the Phantom of the Opera. Timmy isn't deformed, Timmy isn't dropping chandeliers on anyone, but he is rather based off good old Erik. I love seeing the pics from this episode. I'm a crazy Phantom Phan, so this naturally makes my good list.
    Warhammer 40K Fangirl and a Wolf Lady Of Fenris!

Eldershipping isn't dead! Oak x Delia Supporter Forever!

Well otgher than Tuxido Mask, Phantom spoofed Kodachi from a Ranma 1/2 a little (the gust with the black rose petals). Then again an anime I like spoofing another anime I like is pretty funny.
    One day... one day in the future... I will get over my hatred of Betas... when that day comes you will be able enjoy my fics in all it's glory...

Unless you hate crossovers and AUs... then your pretty much screwed...

vulpix Guest

i can tell you one thing... it sounds so funny when Meowth say "bling bling"

Quote Originally Posted by vulpix
    i can tell you one thing... it sounds so funny when Meowth say "bling bling"
    Yeah ir does! But Vulpix you suddenly appearing on every episode! Its cool but I was wondering that younhave suddenly started to post everywhere.

zim Guest

Its tommrow its come to Denmark and i hope its a good EP

Geki Guest

I liked the episode. Timmy and Dusclops were cool, it would have been cool if the battle between Dusclops and Pikachu was extended a bit though. Timmy's Mother was such a control freak, like my Dad but she's not as bad.

7/10

I liked Timmy, he was one of the better guest stars they've had on the show, and he had a great backstory. I liked both parts of this contest episode, because it had a really compelling story with the mom who didn't want her son to be involved with pokemon, and the dad and the twerps trying to make things work out for Timmy. Brock disguising himself as the Phantom was funny (especially when he stumbled as he made his getaway), and it's interesting how Team Rocket nearly unmasked him. It was also great to see Drew again.

8/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Very good episode, it was very interesting and Brock dressing up as the "Phantom" was funny . Still, it was awesome to see a Dusclops

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Hmmm. This still one of my favourite episodes. I wish I had it on DVD. It helped me overcome my fear of Dusclops... cuz when I heard it's voice in the Jirachi movie, I was scared of it...XD
    Yeah, and whenever I see a black rose I squeal. XD
    Dangit why "Super Gullwing"??

A good episode nice to see May using her new Pokemon in order to try to win her 2nd ribbon. Duskull & Dusclops are 2 of my favorite Pokemon nice to see they made more than just a cameo appearance in the series, as for Timmy to bad he has such a overbearing mother that doesn't allow him to participate in what he wants to do. It's nice to see Ash and the gang put on a little show in order to fool Timmy's mom in to thinking he's not the Phantom, Brock looked funny in the Phantom Disguise I got a laugh out of it. As for Timmy's mom see looked good when she was younger to bad she let herself go.
    Last edited by Battra; 4th June 2007 at 10:32 PM.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Must have sucked for Drew to get a taste of his own medicine like that. He's usually the one calling the shots, owning the battles, and doing the name-calling. It's funny to see the tables turned. I also love how when they talk about the Phantom beating Drew, Ash is 100% confident that he could beat him no problem. xD
    [IMG]http://i26.*******.com/246057s.jpg[/IMG]
    kyo sohma is my bishie (:

&*heres__ to the note |she| wrote
    well RAISE a finger
    obscene g e s t u r e s , so she said
    but i only said sweet things to get you in b e d;

touch me, tease me - a day away
    drew club + couples claimed ___.

I didn't enjoy this episode but it was okay.

The World God Only knows

That is rather silly. Not being aloud to be in a contest because his mom won't let him? I didn't like the mom very much for being silly like that.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

dominating moms, meh it's so annoying-_-
    it was a decent episode for the rest.

Dusclops is so cool, i love this episode
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

It was a great episode.

Dusclops was very strong, I really like it.

7/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Wow, seeing Drew and Roselia getting beat by Timmy in his phantom suit was really sad to watch. Drew always seemed so unbeatable in the past. I thought it was very cute that May was worried about him and Roselia at the Pokemon Center.

I was glad that Skitty was getting better at perfecting it's newest move, Blizzard. It seems like a lot for such a little Pokemon though. And that juggling routine they practiced was so cute, but then Timmy arrived with his Dusclops literally out of nowhere just to ruin the moment! Nice to see Shadow Punch for the first time, even Pikachu got hit, which isn't a good sign seeing as Pikachu is usually quick at dodging.

Timmy's mom sure was a slave-driver, she only wanted him to study and not have fun. Kinda sad that he lived in such a beautiful mansion but that he couldn't really appreciate it too much. I'm glad this Coordinator got a backstory at least, unlike the previous rival May faced in Fallarbor :S 5/10

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast