Thread: Worse Case Scenarios

Hybrid View

Default Worse Case Scenarios

You were just playing happily and then it happened....

(insert worse case scenario(s))

For me it was not putting a max repel at a chain of 26. (it didn't even tell me: Repel's effect wore off)

Quote Originally Posted by serebiifreak View Post
    You were just playing happily and then it happened....

(insert worse case scenario(s))

For me it was not putting a max repel at a chain of 26. (it didn't even tell me: Repel's effect wore off)
    Finally getting a chain of 40 Ditto..and then *poof*..DS dies. I forgot to charge it. -.-
    After that, I was thinking that my DS wouldn't mind taking a leap of faith...right out the window. x_x
    *Pearl FC: 3823 6877 6887/KEERA
    "I am dis-inclined to acquiesce your request."
    "If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten" ~.^
    G. Carlin^
    rip

I was running around, hatching eggs. I was trying my best to get an Adamant "Likes to thrash about" Bagon, so i could raise it up to hopefully be a very nice member of my team.(As a Salamence, of course.)

Well one had just hatched, and I was using some duped candies to get it to 50 so I could check his EVs. It turned out to have not only 31 in attack, but 30 in HP, and 31 in Speed too! It was great. Then... poof.

I have a bad habit of playing with the back of my DS while I play the game, you know like pushing down on the rim near the LR buttons and whatnot.

Well, like I said, Poof.

The game froze. I was freaking out wondering why, and I realized I had poped the cartridge out.

Luckily, I was raising some eggs yet again, and I came accross a 30/31/x/x/x/29. Cant say its as good as the first, but it definitely does the trick now.

Worst case scenario for me was seeing a shiny pokemon in the Safari Zone. My friend had the unfortunate luck to encounter a shiny pokemon only minutes into the game, some time before he recieved pokeballs.

Being attacked by a Shiny Starly at the beginning of the game. Only shiny I've ever seen.
    There is civilization, and there is nature.

There is war, and there is peace.

There is humankind, and there is Team Galactic.

DS FC: 3609-7382-1357

Finding a shiny heracross on emerald in the safari zone, then the stupid thing would stay the ball, sniff it fled after 3 turns.

Then there was actidenttly releasing my shiny mewtwo and saving.
    3DS-FC: 2621-3638-7159
    Will Trade Event Celebi (ID No. 31121) For Meloetta or Genesect! Just PM me!

Finding a shiny Tentacool RIGHT AFTER I had spent all my Pokéballs on a stupid Mantyke. *screams*

But I ran into another one, so ^_^.

Meet Herbie the awesome Torterra Chao! Made by Tori845, updated by §Suicune§
    PM me to give him a hug. Current Hugs: 9

My Favourite Pokémon: