Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Disguise Da Limit! (338)

I love that eppie <3
    Dangit why "Super Gullwing"??

Yesh, I saw the beginning and was really upset about Drew's Roselia.... But it was funny how Ash asked about it in a mocky voice. =P

Saw this epie.... Yesterday maybe? Or was it Friday? *shrugs* Meh, horrible memory, but this episode made me feel really sorry for Timmy. =\ I know how he feels. *nod nod* My mom locks me in my room to make me study too.... *sigh*

I'm just wondering why would his mother even take away Poekmon from her son? I mean, if her childhood was bad, wouldn't she make Timmy's childhood better than her own? O_o;;

Quote Originally Posted by Kanta
    I'm just wondering why would his mother even take away Poekmon from her son? I mean, if her childhood was bad, wouldn't she make Timmy's childhood better than her own? O_o;;
    *enters psychologist mode* Like some people with bad childhoods she believed what they experienced was the norm, or even what was supposed to happen. She thought all children were destiend to be heartbroken by losing their Pokemon, so why allow them to interact at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Gullwing
    Truley one of my favorite eppisodes

NAUH! I Bet Noboby Knows why! XDD!
    I sure don't know why. I loathed this episode. It was truly a failure to all that is animé. How can you possibly like this atrocious excuse for an episode(that's not rhetorical, I really wanna hear how)?

SC~ out
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

PlayAtari2600 Guest

It was a pretty good episode, and I liked the fact that it was a continuing storyline. This season is giving us more of them, and that's a big plus. But overall, it was a good episode. And without a doubt it was one of the most viewed episodes in a long time, given the number of people writing reviews alone for this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    I sure don't know why. I loathed this episode. It was truly a failure to all that is animé. How can you possibly like this atrocious excuse for an episode(that's not rhetorical, I really wanna hear how)?

SC~ out
    What do you mean? Whats wrong with this eppie?
    Dangit why "Super Gullwing"??

May's uber cheap win for one. It was badly written and I lst all respect I had for May as a Character during the Fallarbor contest.

Mrs. Grim still sounds like my grandmother. Mu grandmother (God rest her soul) actually wanted my Mom to get rich or marry a rich guy to leach off of. Then my mom married an auto worker and threw that out he window.

I'm glad she did. (Being here and all because of it.)

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

i love this episode

but the poor poochyena!!!!! it cried but no one cares about tht fat **** of a mutter

but dusclops is powerful!
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

The Poochyena bit was so upsetting! I liked this episode because the contest episodes rock! (Weird thing is, my two cats were watching Skitty battling)
    Used to be Absolkid, -Absol-, Former Absolkid and Cipher Admin Absolkid!

maybe skitty gave your cats an idea Absolkid

my baby brother looooves pokemon we sit down and watch it everytime!!!
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by ShucklemasterJ
    maybe skitty gave your cats an idea Absolkid
    No, they're not gonna doubleslap me They were watching Skitty every time it appeared on the TV.

Anyway, Jessie's choice of how to do an appeal was great (poison sting +something + Psybeam)

the something was whirl wind!

or maybe there going to doubleslap eachother

Lol! Oh yeah, I remember now, Whirlwind!
    I can't remember the Phantom's real name! What was it?

The Poochena made my cry to but The battle was so cool!

Dustox:Best Contest Ever! Did you see those combos? Did Jessie cheat?

Skitty:Not so good! May is so thick! I was like use Assist all of the battle well I WAS when she was losing!

Dusclops:Great! Great! Cool! Great! He was so cool but his attacks seemed too powerful.

I loved it when James kept saying Jessie and Meowth kept saying stuff like your gonna blow our cover! But the last Blizzard was so predicable!

But 9/10! We didn't get too see May other battles why?

Factory Head Noland Guest

I really liked May's appeal, it was a good but I can't believe that Blizzard kept on failing. The battle between Timmy and Jessie was so cool, the music was great!
    May VS Timmy was quite good but the music was just normal background music, not the kind of music you use for an exciting battle! Exciting music and it would have been great.

I like this episode. It's spoofing one of my favorite things of all: Phantom of the Opera. I could have done with a dropped chandelier, but otherwise it was freaking cool. This was the first time I 've watched the show in a few years too.

Also, a better dub name for "timmy" would have been Erik. The phantom's actual name.

Timmy: YOU WILL CURSE THE DAY YOU DID NOT DO, ALL THAT THE PHANTOM ASKED OF YOU!!!!!!!
    Warhammer 40K Fangirl and a Wolf Lady Of Fenris!

Eldershipping isn't dead! Oak x Delia Supporter Forever!

vulpix Guest

May wins her second ribben and thats all i have to say.

zim Guest

Its was bad May used the same attack many times

WindyNight Guest

That was also one of my favourite episodes...It was pretty good. Although May truely relied on LUCK in the final battle with Timmy.
    Overall, I give a rating - 8/10 for the episode...^^

Geki Guest

I didn't like the contest much at all, it was pretty dull. May got annoying with Assist, it was overused. Dusclops was pretty cool, I wish Timmy could have won.

4/10

This was a terrible episode in my opinion. The strangest thing to me was that although Dusclops has weak attack power, Skitty should have been down for the count after that 1st hyper beam. Come on. After a powerful focus punch hitting its mark, that alone shuld have taken it out,especially due to its weakness to fighting moves. And still survives after 2 hyper beams and a willow-wisp? Timmy should've won this match instead.
    Last edited by Champion Jared 14; 21st November 2011 at 2:51 AM.

Shigeru Guest

I particularly remember this episode as the only one of May's contest that did not fall prey to my personal jinx (for some reason, I am unable to watch May's contests fully). Quite an impressive contest, and it had a ghost in it! (hee, hee). In response to Champion Jared 14, yeah, it is a little unrealistic in game terms, but you have to consider that real life is different from video gaming (eg. real life has no levels like RPGs do).

A really good episode, one of the better ones IMO. Dusclops appearance was great!

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Some excellent battles in this episode, May and Timmy did quite well and congrats to May for wining her 2nd ribbon she deserves it, As for Jessie she has the potential to become a good coordinator if she wasn't so stuck up and would quit Team Rocket to work honestly.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I thought May's appeal and final battle made A LOT of sense.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast