Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Take The Lombre Home! (339)

That wasn't Flame Wheel. o_O Solarock CANNOT learn Flame Wheel. Just because it got caught on fire doesn't mean it used Flame Wheel.

After looking at the episode again, Solarock simply spun too fast and caught on fire. o_O
    Last edited by Chris; 6th February 2005 at 9:35 PM.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

well, i'm confused. It caught itself on fire, then threw itself at the robot. But it wasn't a pokemon attack?

No, it wasn't a specified attack, Flygon. Not even in the Original Version was there an attack name given. It was just... creative thinking on Solrock's part.

If I had to classify the attack, I'd name it Flame Wheel, but like Ed said, Solly doesn't get it.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

I originally thought it was using Cosmic Power when I first saw this ep in Japanese, but I was wrong.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Elric
    Anyone else wondering where the hell Habunake came from when Solarock first blows the Rocket Gang away with Solar Beam? o_O; It just..blasted off with them, as if it had been called out earlier, but it wasn't. Not even in the Japanese version was Habunake called out.
    Not only that, but Sabonea didn't blast off with them and it was called out.XD
    ~

I noticed that too...my guess is either a cut scene or recycled footage.

My DeviantArt

Those Aren't Donuts
    A blog dedicated to all things Pokémon
    ...as long as those things are Japanese.

Cut as in cut from the dub? Nah. Looked at the scene in Japanese. Same thing occured. Habunake was no where to be found until it blasted off. Doesn't seem recycled either. More like another brilliant animation error on their behalves, OR it could be they made two different kind of battle situations and forgot to change the blast off scene.

I meant a scene cut from the Japanese version, perhaps for time, and they didn't reanimate the blastoff sequence by mistake. I was judging from the Japanese version myself.

My DeviantArt

Those Aren't Donuts
    A blog dedicated to all things Pokémon
    ...as long as those things are Japanese.

Yeah, as I said. :P Coulda been something that they were working on where they had two different versions where one coulda involved Habunake instead and forgot to change that blastoff scene.

Shiny May Guest

Well I've seen this eppie too and I thought it was quite boring in the beginning. I wasn't really interested in it at all!! But when the fighting started, it became more interested. Solrock really has some great attacks and Lombre looks cool too and a good voice.

Yeah this episode was a fillerish enough filler, similar to the "Wake Up Snorlax!" one, just without the fat pokémon blocking the river this time, and instead a rather unique situation with Team Rocket draining the river, hmmm, who would have worked that one out? :P

More of a Brock episode than anything else, which is good, because he's not entirely useless, he and his pokémon both have their moments, and his Lombre did today, although I was just as equally insterested in Solrock to be honest. Good little battle in the end to finish it off as well.

I thought the pokemon in this episode were funny
    *imagines Lotad falling into the bucket again*
    :d
    The only thing is that Solrock's voice was like moving your finger up and down your lips and making a noise.
    Used to be Absolkid, -Absol-, Former Absolkid and Cipher Admin Absolkid!

i hate lombre's dub voice! i blame 4Kids!!

but lombre is cool tho

and when they blasted off why the hell was seviper there?

cacnea was sent out not seviper!
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

I love Solorocks voice! But not Lombre! I hate 4kids I saw the Seviper thing!

9/10 It was funny and cool! But I still hate the Title.

What a pathetic evolution. It fell down a well and was pulled up, then evolved. Seviper was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and both Solrock and Lombre had crap dub voices. This was one of my least favourite episodes ever.

HG
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Quote Originally Posted by Hunting Guard
    both Solrock and Lombre had crap dub voices.
    Hey ****wad, Solrock didn't get a dub voice and Lombre's owns your pathetic soul. Stop blaming 4Kids! for your horrible life.

God, three 4Kids!-hating posts in a row... That's real originality.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Factory Head Noland Guest

I saw this episode this morning because I missed it yesterday.
    This was a really good episode, Lotad evolved so randomly but I love Lombre! Solrock looked cool aswell and it's voice sounded nothing like Tate's Solrock does, it just makes a noise, lol.
    I was really thirsty when watching this episode...I had such a craving for water.
    I loved how Lombre just danced away and didn't have a care in the world, Lombre is so cool! It looks me a few minutes to get used to it's voice but I like it's voice now.

Overall: 8.1/10

Quote Originally Posted by James
    Wer'e losing our assets!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowth
    Well, we better kiss ours goodbye!
    XD Not an exact quote, but whatever.

This was a pretty goofy episode. All the charatcers were pretty funny. For some reason, those villagers reminded me of the same overly-Christians that say Pokemon is a creation of Satan.

9/10.

Science? You can't be serious. lol! Two water Pokemon spray Solrock using Water Gun. Do you really believe they could have produced rain clouds that way? Rain clouds weigh tons! That would be impossible! And has anyone noticed the large resemblance this episode had with the movie, "The Village"? lol I'm not even going to begin to name the many ways it's similar to it and I have no doubt that is what this episode was based on. How ironic! This is the first Pokemon episode I've seen in 5 years as well. Darn WB became a cable station. Boo!! I saw this episode at the doctor's office. The waiting room was empty so I had the TV to myself.

This means I'm a Psychic/Grass-type Pokemon!

Shadowcat Guest

Funny dances they had. Especially the Lombre dance but spraying Water Gun and making rain is a bit too much. Solrock was featured well in this episode.

I loved this episode and not to mention the dancing Lombre.

Banner made by May_Beautifly. Im in the May fan club.

Banner made by Rufinito18.

Lombre was awesome, but the episode wasn't that great. Solrock had kind of a bad voice

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

This was a pretty good episode. Lombre was very entertaining for me. I'm glad Lotad evolved.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it was a good episode, finally lotad evolved into lombre.

It was a nice Episode, Lombre is so cute and funny
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast