Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: True Blue Swablu! (340)

vulpix Guest

Swablu should of stayed
    with May, but all well.
    It was a great episode
    anyway!

I forgot to mention that I liked the Pokemon Ranger's voice. It's new, once again. Looks like 4Kids is getting more varied voices for their characters. Let's see if they do that with tomorrow's new episode.

If they have a new character, of course.

Lindsay Guest

This may have been filler but as per Hoenn's usual style it's good filler! May got to shine some more in helping that cute lil Swablu to recover and fly. She also almost got to keep it but didn't~which is okay with me. Ya could really see an feel her sadness at not getting to keep it which was cool.

Lombre's introduction to the rest of the PKMN was kinda weak but then Lombre sucks anyway. Team Idiots stupid daydream lovefest got fastfowarded past so no harm done there. Even Torchic got some action by pecking everyone to wake them up hehe!

4 / 5

Only real downside was how they pronounced Swablu. What was 4Kids thinking?

I loved this episode... I didn't see the whole thing, but at the end, I was on the verge of tears as Swablu left. That music worked much better here than in the movie, and the way May said "I love you," really was emotional. A great episode, in my opinion.

Darn it. Stupid clocks going forward. I woke up this morning and looked at my clock which said 7:20AM. Then I remembered that the clocks had gone forward 1 hour. So unfortunately, I missed this one. I'll have to watch the rerun on Sky Mix tomorrow at 9.

i missed half of it but i taped it! thanx for sky+!

i hated this ep

went by to fastr and why didnt may catch it?
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Factory Head Noland Guest

I saw this episode this morning and I actually really liked it, it was really funny like when Ash and Pikachu wanted to fly with the "magic powder", lol.
    Swablu was really cute, I'm glad it got over it's fear of flying.
    ....Advanced Adventure was in this episode!!
    It was so sad when Swablu had agreed to go with the gang but then all the other Swablu and Altaria came back so it went...IMO it should have gone along with May.

Overall 7.5/10

Oh, by the way, I think what May did was right. To catch Swablu would've been a bad thing to do- it would be cruel to Swablu. So many people are saying they wished May had caught Swablu, but I bet that if she had, they'd be moaning about how mean she is.

Shame, Swablu would have really suited May, but it seems most of the main characters are restricted to only one flying type these days.

Episode was good, because I like Swablu's, and particularly Altaria's as well (shame we didn't get to see more of them as well lol). Good episode involving a relationship with human and pokémon here aswell, although I think the     Spoiler:
    was probably better. I'm not sure why May cried in the end, wasn't that close to her, certainly not to the extent of Ash and Butterfree anyway, although in any case I still would have rather she kept it.

I loved this ep! I loved it when she said at the end "Love you" and the music I was almost crying. Max was funny all though this ep with the crush thing and he was crying at the end. May should of caught it but Its was a real May charecter development moment though.

10/10 This is one of my Fav eps ever.
    Last edited by Torkoal Stu; 27th August 2005 at 10:41 AM.

Seen a bit of this episode the other day.... Lot's of May acting sweet...tis a pity that she didn't keep the Swablu. Ahhh and I missed the scene where Ash was trying to teach Swablu how to fly... It would have been cool seeing some Beautifly and Swablu interaction.

Also I doubt anybody would be saying that it would be cruel for May to keep the Swablu... It's not as if it didn't want to stay with May.

The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

This was a great ep. Anything with stupid Ash these days is great. XD

9/10

Blaziken master Guest

Was the music that was used while May is looking after swablu used in the japanese version.They should really keep most of the lyricless music pieces because it makes the episode feel fresh and exciting

This is one of my favorite episodes, filler or not.

- Torchic was so funny! "TOORRRR.... CHIC CHIC CHIC CHIC CHIC!" (peck peck peck..)

- I always thought May look weird with her head... thing on, and now, seeing her with it off, I t'ink she's cute.

- Ash thought it wasreal flying powder... XD

- Lost going backwards...

- On a side note, my parakeet liked it when Swablu said "BLUUU!" He chirped every time.
    Last edited by Espeon Of The Mist; 30th July 2005 at 7:56 PM.

WindyNight Guest

That just has to be a great episode....I almost cried at the end of the episode..
    It has a quite touching storyline...
    And yea, I like how Torchic woke everyone up...
    Overall, I give a rating 9/10 for the episode...^^

LOL, I really can't believe that Ash & pikachu really wanted the 'magic' powder to fly. XD
    But how did the ranger know that there are slablues and alterias at the pond? Coinscidence?

i thought this episode was funny and sad... i'm just woundering though... how would it be crul if she cought swablu Amadeus Windfall?

Banner and sprites made by the amazing Hakuryuu! Thanks! <3

I love you Dara <33

8/11/07

Hehehe!!!I see you started to post,hey Sugarfairy?

On TOPIC:We only got to watch it tpday in Singapore!!!It was kinda stupid,I mean They all agree on having Swablu in thier group when the Altaria apper!!Although I give it 8/10 for comedy(Ash believing and wanting the speacial Beautifly magic powder!!!!)HAHAHAHA!!!!
    ~Back After a Long Break~
    ~Quit Pokemon~
    ~Full Time Halo 3~
    ~Sorry~

Quote Originally Posted by SugarFairy
    i thought this episode was funny and sad... i'm just woundering though... how would it be crul if she cought swablu Amadeus Windfall?
    I think Amadeus only meant it would have been cruel if the Altaria returned and May still sucked Swablu into a Poke Ball. No one's saying it would have been cruel for May to catch it if Swablu's family had not shown up.

Shigeru Guest

Wow! May doesn't have to rescue Ash from a haunted mansion to look good (Luigi's Mansion reference; I still think May gets as much credit as Luigi from the Mario games, which is not very much). It's seeing May's sweet personality unfold itself that makes her look a lot more beautiful. And yeah, Swablu would have made a good match with May, but heck, it would have been cruel to separate it from its family, and that's not in her character. Ash's magic powder comment had special significance for me because it reminded me of my brother and how he got tricked into thinking a Shy Guy picture was real (Good times). The only negative thing I can say is that I preferred the original Japanese title (even though it still sounds like a Super Mario 64 Star title like most of the Japanese titles). Nonetheless, this is one reason I have a crush on May, and I sure wish she got more credit in the show.

This is best episode every made so for. I be supress if they maid one better than this one...

i like he episode but i sad that may didnt caught swablu
    I r i s l アイリス
    Image found on photobucket.

Wow, May was so close to that Swablu....

She might have actually taken Sawblu if the Altaria were there

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

It's nice to see that May has changed over the course of the series. She started off disliking Pokemon but now she's caring and nurturing them. This episode proves it. It was sweet to see May taking care of the Swablu, it show's how caring she is.

The animation made the Pokemon (especially Swablu & Torchic) look adorable.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast