Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: True Blue Swablu! (340)

Saw that episode a long time ago and I horribly remember the opening scene that during a thunderstorm (and probably raining heavily), wild Swablu and Altaria cuddle each other in a tree, gets struck by lightning and all the Swablus and Altarias fly away, leaving behind one lone Swablu that fears flying and that Swablu injures its wing in the process. I was feeling sad seeing this but my favourite part is when Max uses 'magic flying powder' to trick the Swablu into flying. I was sort of relieved that the Swablu returned to the other Swablus and Altarias but also disappointed that May didn't catch it because she had developed some deep bond with it during the ep.
    Last edited by Mega Altaria; 15th June 2015 at 1:14 PM.

Sugimori art used; Peace to Dragons and Fairies
    Banner created by me

Too bad May didn't catch that Swablu.Swablu learning how to fly was cute,and I liked the scene where it was wrapped like a mummy.
    6/10

Aww May not catching Swablu was a surprise cuz they had bonded so well here and it seemed like a fitting end, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Swablu looked so cute in this episode at least not ugly like how Altarias are in my opinion. ^^

After seeing the way Swablu and May interacted,I had expected her to catch the Swablu.Really surprising to see that she didn't catch it.Overall the episode was good. 8/10.

Swablu should've just joined May's team since Altaria would've been perfect for Contests eventually. What a wasted opportunity for progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    Swablu should've just joined May's team since Altaria would've been perfect for Contests eventually.
    There's no guarantee that the Swablu would've evolved under May's care however. I mean look how Skitty turned out ha ha. :3

For a while I thought May was going to keep Swablu since the hints were huge. Sigh I'm disappointed that it didn't happen. 5/10

Swablu seemed perfect for May, so I felt devastated that she didn't keep it. My favorite scene was the farewell moment since it was sad.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456