Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gulpin It Down! (341)

Robert Guest

I was feeling that we were tumbling back to Johto this season, but this was a good episode. There was some great action and the Heavy Ball was used. Also, Professor Jaccuzi was pretty funny. Gulpin's voice seemed to change at a couple points of the episode, but maybe I'm just insane...

Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Well, they were shot at Mach 3 high into the air. That's gotta be at least four miles away or so. And they aren't the fastest Pokémon around either. IMO, they probably were coming back, but the distance prevented us from seeing them coming!

SC~ out
    Most likely what it did was launch them several miles away, landing them in lots of different places. Since they were only a problem if too many grouped together in one place, they likely went peacefully into the woods and caused no more trouble.

The distance wouldn't have hurt them it seems, since they are so blubbery they would handle a blast-off better than TR.

Geki Guest

I liked this episode. It was pretty good, especially the Treecko VS Gulpin battle, you can't hate uber battles!!! Besides that, it was stupid that they calle the prof, Professor Jacuzzi, WTF??

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond
    I liked this episode. It was pretty good, especially the Treecko VS Gulpin battle, you can't hate uber battles!!! Besides that, it was stupid that they calle the prof, Professor Jacuzzi, WTF??
    Well, some earlier posters already mentioned that he was dub-named that because it was a similar name to the Japanese one.

And it sounds funny.

Shiny May Guest

the ep was good. I like the Godzilla Gulpin and Treecko. Very nice. Also nice to see a heavy ball used in an ep, was a good choice at that moment. Also May came up with that idea, also good!!

Overall the ep was good and better then I expected. I thought it would be a boring ep but it surprised me !!

JinChongBlaziken Guest

I don't see godzilla. what's so nice bout' godzilla?!

Shiny May Guest

I mean the Godzilla Treecko and Gulpin. The large Treecko and Gulpin. Understand?

Factory Head Noland Guest

I saw this episode this morning.
    Professor Jaccuzi, lol, what a funny name.

I quite enjoyed this episode, it is very different to the episodes of this time and was quite 'out there'.
    I think the battle between giant Gulpin and giant Treecko was great but it could have lasted a bit longer and a bit more action could have gone on.

Nurse Joy's voice was totally different and was really high compared to usual and we haven't seen Officer Jenny for a *long* time.
    I liked the machine that fired the Gulpin away, it was quite funny seeing them being shot away.

Overall: 6.9/10

An alright overal ep. Pretty Standered ep. Gulpin sounded as if it was swallowing something. lol. The super-sized battle was cool! I like this ep but adverage score but Heavy Ball was in it.

7/10 alright but Swablu was better and sad.

I just saw this episode today and I thought it was pretty good. What do you think it'd be like if instead of Treeko, it was another one of Ash's Pokemon that grew Godzilla sized?

Thx to Renagadez for the banner!

Thx to~*~*FoxRose*~*~for my trainer card!

Shadowcat Guest

Well I think they are pushing the limit, making the two Pokemon become Giants though. Overall, an okay episode.

Pretty good though, but I didn't expect the Gulpin to get so big at first

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

It was an average filler, about three stars. The battle between giant Gulpin and giant Treeko was very entertaining. But a Pokemon Scienctist that studies Gulpin, you got to be kidding me.

Pretty good episode. Nice to see oversized Pokemon. I just love it =D

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

lol this was an epic episode with those oversized pokemon they should do this more often:P

I love this episode, whats better than a giant Treecko?
    so cute
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I remember this episode from 4 years ago. It was cool. Also, the gulpins are actually funny. What's so funny about them is the sound they make when they move.

It was great to see Treecko so big.
    And I loved to see Officer Jenny's pokemon fighting, Tangela was cool.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

When I saw the previews for this episode, I knew it would be one of those almost Filler-ish episodes. It was, but at least there were a few neat things to note from this episode. We got to see an odd mutation create a giant Gulpin and then a giant Meowth. That has to count for something right? I don't know, this was just sort of random, even for an AG episode. 3/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 11th November 2010 at 4:14 AM.

Gulpin is one of the most worst Pokemon ever. Just like this ep.

2.5/10

I remember it from long ago...course it was kinda like a filler and a bit boring but I do remember this line:

May: Do you think they just evolved?!
    Max: No May...I don't think so...
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    When I saw the previews, I knew it would be one of those almost Filler-ish episodes.

Aside from the giant Gulpin and Meowth, it was kinda boring. 1/10
    Well I don't think it was a boring episode.

We have seen Officer Jenny with some new pokemon (Parasect, Tangela and Meganium) and it's a rare thing to see.

Also the battle with Gulpin was pretty good.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Gulpin's power as normal size is actually unknown..
    Heh, Heavy Ball was neened. I think the gulpin was the biggest in the world...

This episode was so dumb to me, but I liked it.

Giant Gulpin vs Giant Treecko was kinda cool and definitely the highlight of this episode.

Overall, it was OK.

Didn't like this episode that much... It was cool to see a Gulpin for the 1st time. It was odd seeing a giant Gulpin as the episode went on. It was cool to see a Heavy Ball in this episode, it's been awhile since there has been 1 shown. Professor Jacuzzi is a really strange name... It was cool to see Tangela and Parasect, it's been a long time since they've been in the Anime. It was cool to see Gulpin get caught with a Heavy Ball.

14/100

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast