Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya General Shipping Discussion

Default The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya General Shipping Discussion

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya General Shipping Discussion

>w<~! Best out of order anime ever~! The lovely story of Haruhi Suzumiya and her quest to find anything out of the ordinary, including, but not limited to, time travelers, aliens, and espers! There's also something surrounding her~! And come on, teh shippings are super luff!

Rules:

SPPf rules!
    Spoilers behind spoiler tags
    No bashing
    Have fun!

Spoiler:- Discussed Topics:

What are your favorite shippings and why?

I love Kyon and Yuki. I dunno, it's just so mellow, and awesome. Yuki needs more love <3! Besides.. Haruhi's heart belongs to a crossover ship (but that's for another thread XD), so I can't really pair her with anyone.. but if I had to pick cannon, of course I'd go for Haruhi and Kyon!
    Last edited by Icicle; 17th April 2009 at 6:40 PM.
    ☆♥fiancé | twin | note | eggs♥☆

him: Missing you is like missing oxygen.
    Going too long without either = dead me ♥

[img]http://i41.*******.com/iemjh0.png[/img][img]http://i43.*******.com/fjlv8y.png[/img]

Yes! We have ourselves a Haruhi shipping thread!

What are your favourite shippings and why?

Kyon x Itsuki: I'm a yaoi fanboi, of course I like this ship. The whole "personal space violation" is just awesome. Itsuki loves to get close. Very close. And I love Kyon's reaction. Besides, we all know Itsuki would raep Kyon if Haruhi asked him to.

Kyon x Haruhi: The chemistry is there. And they did kiss. And Haruhi drags him into pretty much everything.

Haruhi x Mikuru: We all know she wants her. Just look at when Haruhi introduces her to Kyon...

Kyon x Yuki: It's cute. Yes it is.

Taniguchi x Kunikida: Because I can. And because they'd never get laid otherwise.
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

Oh yes, Anna, right timing, after I just finished watching the series~

Well, I actually started to like MikuruxHaruhi after seeing its one-sided(ness) whenever Haruhi wants Mikuru to do things that she wants. And what Haruhi wants, Haruhi gets, and she wanted Mikuru to join them, and so now she has her... ;x

I'm still indecisive on who to pair Yuki to, but Kyon is the only guy/or person that comes to mind. I mean Kyon is the only one in which Yuki listens to, so lolz... XD

Itsuki, well, I can pair him up with Haruhi, even if it conflicts whatever stuff I mentioned above. Or Kyon for some yaoi fanservice. *bricked*

GPXPlus Profile | Electromaster | Alert; Obsessions
    Paired with the awesome Orion-Sama~

ASDFGHJKL

I LOVE THIS ANIME <3333333333333

OMG OMG ASDFGHJKL AGAIN

Itsuki x Haruhi - It's my favourite, I don't care that it's not everyon else's but I love that Itsuki does like, anything for her. That can lead to shipping kinkyness and you know it.

H: DO MY HOMEWORK
    I: Okay! ^^
    H: LET'S FIND ALIENS
    H: SOMEONE MAKE OUT WITH ME

See? Easy as pie. Itsuki is the hottest yes-man ever and he's like, the cutest ever. Plus like people think Itsuki's into Kyon, but I say he's way more into Haruhi. I just think he sucks up to Kyon because Kyon gets along with Haruhi the best and all that and I think Itsuki would have liked to be the 'one chosen by Suzumiya-san' and and and well, I tend to ship my favourites together, which was how my love for ItsuHaru started and well, I just love the ship. <3

Itsuki x Mikuru - It's the cutest ever. The Adventures of Asahina Mikuru ep converted me fully even if it was mostly acting but like, they're so cute with their interactions and stuff plus I think Itsuki did kiss Mikuru for realz but Kyon avoided showing it on camera. ;D And also, Mikuru with Itsuki is a lot safer than Mikuru with Kyon, if you plonk Haruhi into the picture. ;D

Haruhi x Mikuru - fun yuri crack. I mostly like Haruhi's crack Mikuru-raep but I don't actiely support this as a ship I'd like to see canon...

Haruhi x Kyon - OH SNAP. <3333 They have such an awesome dynamic and I love pairing opposites but like, Kyon cares a lot more than he lets on, definitely. And Haruhi blatantly likes him but it isn't shown via cuteness and blushing but the classic abusive girlfriend style. It has crack, it has awesome moments, the two are actually quite the team, I love this ship. <3

Yuki x Ryoko - Now this is a yuri I properly support. Idk, there's something about the two that I like as a pairing. This sweet girl with a mischievious dark side and then there's the almost emotionless girl who sits around reading books. I think as a relationship, Ryoko would bring some more oomph to Yuki's life and all that. Plus Ryoko can't always have her way cuz Yuki can still kick her ***. ;D <3

Tsuruya x Taniguchi x Kunikida - Because Tsuruya can have threesomes. *shot* It's mostly my side-off crack threesome for when I'm like, "Eh, those guys are left..."

Kyon x Haruhi: Mel-chan kinda already explained the reason xD. But its really funny how Haurhi gets really jealous when Kyon chats with other girls in the series. And I love the part when both Kyon and Haruhi are sharing the same umbrella and then Haruhi snatches the umbrella while teasing him xD

Tsuruya x Mikuru: They are best friends and Tsuruya and very protective over Mikuru.
    .::Signature is being remodel::.

I figured Haruhi/Kyon and Haruhi/Mikuru would be popular XD!

I have this like AU with Haruhi pulling in Kingdom Hearts characters (namely Sora and Squall XD) and like.. I can only see Haruhi with Sora and Mikuru with Squall. So yeah XD! But that is for a different thread. But like.. good to see some posts~

[img]http://i41.*******.com/iemjh0.png[/img][img]http://i43.*******.com/fjlv8y.png[/img]

Hmmmm.... Well, the obvious one I guess would be Haruhi/Mikuru. As it'd be fun to watch. <.<; And Haruhi is gonna get bored from time to time and want Mikuru to "entertain her" when Kyon's not around. *Waits to be shot*

Uh, honestly though I prefer Kyon/Yuki, or Itsuki/Mikuru. I can't see Haruhi actually settling down with anyone from the cast, as to her they're too "normal". Even though we know other than Kyon no one is normal.

8D Haruhi Craziness!

Kyon x Haruhi - ....already been explained by everyone here. xD

Kyon x Yuki - Well...Yuki does talk to Kyon a lot and listens to his opinions. It does seem pretty alright. :3

Kyon x Mikuru - xD I'm the first one to mention this... Hehe. Well I really liked their interactions like when they were first searching for supernatural stuff. It's pretty cute to me. <3

Gods, I love Haruhi so much...

Haruhi x Kyon - Everyone else already said... They're perfect, OTP, and what Haruhi wans, Haruhi gets.

Mikuru -> Haruhi - ONE SIDED MIKURU TO HARUHI. based on when hey're in the snow, and everyone is visited by someone. I like to think it's who they are most into. she gets Haruhi.

Yuki x Kyon - She doesn't want him tot go to the others, plus she's so cute I can't breathe. I ge a brother/Sister sorta thing from them, bu she likes him, as evidenced by what Ryoko says in episode 4, and the entire of book 4, and everything.

Itsuki -> Kyon - Self explanitory.
    LUFF CHU

Ack! I forgot one more pairing I love.

People may think I'm crazy...

Kyon x Churuya - Nyoro-n Churuya-san series has definitely converted me. I think it's really cute how Kyon teases her. I love their interactions. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Rinku View Post
    Hmmmm.... Well, the obvious one I guess would be Haruhi/Mikuru. As it'd be fun to watch. <.<; And Haruhi is gonna get bored from time to time and want Mikuru to "entertain her" when Kyon's not around. *Waits to be shot*

....YOU ARE SO DEAD RINKU-KOI!

All the times I tease about that and you go "NOOOOOO ;o;"?!? Is that why you were waiting to be shot?? =P

But ANYWAY!

Let's see if I can't think up a new topic.. since it's around Spring Break time (since people sometimes get it before Easter, or sometimes after) and throw out some art (which was nabbed from 4chan, so I dunno who drew any of it, and it's (c) to whoever drew it :x

What would your favorite couple(s) do for Spring Break?

Kyon and Yuki.. I dunno. Probably just do some cute hanging out.. talk about books or something <3!

Haruhi and Kyon.. quite a few weeks of looking for "interesting" happenings? Hilarity ensues! <3333

AND ALL KINDS OF ART <3! I tried to keep it as WS AS POSSIBLE, I PROMISE. IDK WHY MY HARUHI FOLDER IS SO NSFW *glares*

[img]http://i42.*******.com/t4ttle.jpg[/img]

Teehee. I love this image XD

[img]http://i42.*******.com/bgzrmh.jpg[/img]

Some genderswaping Haruhi/Kyon luff <3

Last edited by Icicle; 17th April 2009 at 6:51 PM.

Haruhi x Kyon: Meant to be.

Kyon x Yuki: Horribly cute.

Haruki x Kyonko: Freaking awesome.

Itsuko x Kyonko: Like Haruhi/Mikuru, but so much better.
    There is civilization, and there is nature.

There is war, and there is peace.

There is humankind, and there is Team Galactic.

DS FC: 3609-7382-1357

I'm surprised I'm not the only one who like Yuki x Kyon. Kyonko x Yuuki is also pure love. Yay! Personally, I can see anyone with Kyon besides Haruhi and his sister. I'm sorry, but Haruhi really pisses me off... please don't hate me. I'd totally like to see crack Haruhi x Itsuki because although it's really obvious howin love with Kyon he care much for her, his worshiping makes me want to see it. Just "for the lols".
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Oh gosh~ The new episode has made me giddy for Kyon x Mikuru again~ <3 Also... thread revive! 8D

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...lust_id=434063

I just saw the season 2 ep today so I am all haruhi-high XD

umm.....

Kyon x Haruhi - because it's almost sort of half canon and everything and they would be pretty compatible. He would love her just for her uniqueness and everything. <333 She would love him for his personality XD I guess?

Kyon x Mikuru - because he totally has the hots for her XDD

Kyon x Yuki - because they seem to be similar. Both kinda not hyper.....yeah *runs*

Haruhi x Mikuru - because Haruhi loves to feel her up and comments on her large breasts often X3

Itsuki x Kyon - because it's yaoi and Itsuki totally loves Kyon it is obvious!

Itsuki x Mikuru - coz he has to end up with someone right?

Itsuki x Yuki - see reason above

yeah....

~riolulu

So has anyone seen the yaoi moment of the Haruhi Shorts?
    Kyon: Ja Koizumi, suki da (I love you).
    Itsuki: *Shocked expression*
    Haruhi: *Faints*
    It was all for some race they were having but it made me laugh nonetheless.
    And the only ones I could see working are Kyon x Haruhi or Mikuru X Kyon.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

lol this sure died.

I am trying to make Alternative Shipping a lively forum as if you couldn't tell from all my posting. :']

I saw episode one of the new season, I heard there's still filler/summer episodes so I haven't bothered to catch up yet. I might watch them today since it's raining out today, but yeah. I'm pretty disappointed with how boring this new season seems to be so far. Let's hope we get some shipping or something soon. 8|

Anyways, I'm a huge KyonxHaruhi supporter. I don't really care about any other ships. ItsukixMikuru was pretty cute to me in the beginning, and still kind of is, but not as much.

Haha I saw that Skiks. Pretty cute.

Well the new season is about to kick in really well soon. Even if the filler episodes seem filler they do have a meaning. Here's a small clue for you though. This is supposed to be based on the Vanishment of Haruhi Light novels. Just imagine how Yuki has felt all this time if some of us are only going crazy in repeating the same episode 4-6 times already. We shall see though.
    As a bonus try and spot how many pokemon and Ultraman masks you can find at the festival they go too. You'll see the similarities.
    Last edited by Skiks; 29th July 2009 at 7:11 PM.

Xanga |Last FM

Even though I love this anime/manga/series of light novels, I've taken so long to post here! Bad me!

My OTP is most definitely Kyon/Nagato Yuki. Why? Well...    Spoiler:- novel spoilers:

I'm also quite fond of Koizumi Itsuki/Suzumiya Haruhi. There aren't nearly enough hints for the two, really, but book four supplied quite a few nice ones.    Spoiler:- more novel spoilers:

I also like Kyon/Itsuki, mainly cause I find it amusing how Koizumi always invades Kyon's personal space, making him get uncomfortable. Oh, and the fanart's hot. 'Nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiks View Post
    Well the new season is about to kick in really well soon. Even if the filler episodes seem filler they do have a meaning. Here's a small clue for you though. This is supposed to be based on the Vanishment of Haruhi Light novels. Just imagine how Yuki has felt all this time if some of us are only going crazy in repeating the same episode 4-6 times already. We shall see though.
    Yeah, I kinda like what they've done with season two so far. It's entertaining to watch the episodes and play 'Spot the Difference'. Still, they could've combined many of the slight changes per episode into one episode for the impatient people, or just made this whole charade a movie (think Groundhog Day).
    "Maybe waiting isn't good enough..."
    "My thoughts exactly."

I agree with ItsukiXHaruhi! I think that Itsuki really likes her and is jealous of Kyon's position with Haruhi.
    I am one of the few competing for National Champion in Lakeland.
    Foot
    Fist
    Way
    "Dying is easy... Living is very, very hard."- Don't remember where I got this

OMG I ADORE THIS ANIME SINCE THE MOMENT I FIRST WATCHED IT!
    Haruhi is amazing <33
    HaruhixKyon = <3 becauseee everyone knows Haruhi likes Kyon, just watch the episode Endless Eight (or series of episodes) and see how Itsuki tells Kyon "maybe you should go up behind her and whisper I love you in her ear" becuase DUH Haruhi is in LOVE with him. Kyon also realizes he has feelings for her in the episode where he kisses her. Although her annoyingness overpowers his feelings toward her sometimes, he loves how she's so active and that his life would be quite boring without her.
    haha that's really the only ship I fervently love *i cant multiship, its my many flaws T-T*
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by MyCurrentObsession View Post
    Even though I love this anime/manga/series of light novels, I've taken so long to post here! Bad me!

My OTP is most definitely Kyon/Nagato Yuki. Why? Well...    Spoiler:- novel spoilers:

I'm also quite fond of Koizumi Itsuki/Suzumiya Haruhi. There aren't nearly enough hints for the two, really, but book four supplied quite a few nice ones.    Spoiler:- more novel spoilers:

I also like Kyon/Itsuki, mainly cause I find it amusing how Koizumi always invades Kyon's personal space, making him get uncomfortable. Oh, and the fanart's hot. 'Nuff said.

Yeah, I kinda like what they've done with season two so far. It's entertaining to watch the episodes and play 'Spot the Difference'. Still, they could've combined many of the slight changes per episode into one episode for the impatient people, or just made this whole charade a movie (think Groundhog Day).
    Can I just say that I love you and you are amazing?
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Quote Originally Posted by invisible-chan View Post
    Can I just say that I love you and you are amazing?
    Oh, really? Well, thanks~! And I must say, we also agree on another matter. While I don't despise Haruhi by any means (I actually like her), I can't stand the thought of her and Kyon.    Spoiler:- Kyon/Haruhi supporters beware!:
    "Maybe waiting isn't good enough..."
    "My thoughts exactly."

omg I love this anime! <3

My absolute favourite ship is Kyon/Yuki. I'm not really sure why, but it's been my favourite ever since I started watching the show, maybe because they're both my favourite characters. They're both so -.- all the time. XD And I thought it was cute when Kyon was holding Yuki in the classroom after she saved him from Ryoko.

I like Haruhi/Mikuru, too, and also Kyon/Itsuki. Little things like Itsuki taking Kyon's hand made me instantly like the ship.

Quote Originally Posted by MyCurrentObsession View Post
    Oh, really? Well, thanks~! And I must say, we also agree on another matter. While I don't despise Haruhi by any means (I actually like her), I can't stand the thought of her and Kyon.    Spoiler:- Kyon/Haruhi supporters beware!:
        Spoiler:- Though the thing is:

My two cents really. Can't wait for Disappearance of Haruhi movie.
    Last edited by Skiks; 20th October 2009 at 4:59 PM.

Xanga |Last FM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast