Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Exploud and Clear! (342)

Default Exploud and Clear! (342)

Exploud and Clear!

Accidently finding a trainer's disobedient Loudred, Ash is challenged to a battle. He uses his Treecko in a long battle against the Loudred...but when things are starting to get tough, both Loudred and Treecko evolve. Will this battle of strength come to a climatic end?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

This episode will be legendary since Ash's Treecko evolves into Grovyle and the Loudred that was on Dewford Island evolves in Exploud as well. It isn't really a long time until it airs in the US, and I can't wait to see this episode.

That Loudred is NOT the same one from Dewford. No clue where you got that idea from.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude
    That Loudred is NOT the same one from Dewford. No clue where you got that idea from.
    *nods* True that, true that. The big giveaway being that they both sound different to each other. Although, I suppose it would've been a nice touch.

Anyways, this episode is awesome and is definatly one to look forward to. Some top-notch animation is used in the battle scenes, making for a more than awesome duel between Grovlye and Exploud as they battle it out near the waterfall. The Treecko vs. Loudred battle is also excellent. I'm glad they used their best animation team for this episode, as they have a somewhat distinctive style that stands out from most other episodes. Love the use of the thick black lines for close-ups.

Shiny May Guest

a good ep. The animations were good, i Liked how both Treecko and Loudred evolved at the same time. Also sad how the Loudred/Exploud disobedient its trainer. Grovyle looked great and you can clearly see it's got the same attitude of Treecko. Like how they did that !!
    I also liked the thick black lines when there were close-ups. It made it look better !!
    A fantastic episode, 9/10

Just a thought, but I wonder what they'll use in place of Maemuki Rokketto-Dan, which was played in this episode. (When TR were trying to catch Expload, I believe. By using a cork-firing... thing.) Team Rocket Forever, perhaps?

...Nah, it wouldn't fit. An English version of Maemuki Roketto-Dan, perhaps? (Yeah, you can just see THAT happening. :P)

Heh.

Another episode I'm waiting to see a lot it's the eppy something very special happens to like my Fav of Ash's Pokemon! The battle seems intense and a good one. It's not fair away now! It's coming.
    Thanks to whoever made this. <3

Actually, you didnt prove squat. You see, I find a being, all-powerful, all-knowing, constant, eternal, residing outside of space, time, and logic to be a lot more logical than a big explosion created the universe by accident.
    Logic, eh? Also, note the "residing outside of space, time and logic to be more logical" part.

Something residing out of logic to be more logical... Nice.

vulpix Guest

it was great how treeko evolved in this episode!i was waiting for one of ash's pokemon evolved.think about it how long has it been since one of ash's pokemon evolve.i can say it has been a long long time!!!!

You can count on Treecko to evolve with a blast! The battle between Treecko/Grovyle & Loudred/Exploud was quite a long and tough battle. I can't wait to see it in America!
    *~ Happily Paired Up with MewSkitty! ^^ ~*
    *~ Rivals with Breeder! XD ~*
    -------Catnip-Powered Skitty™-----
    All rights to act insane reserved.

SeraphimWarrior13 Guest

I just saw Grovyle use Leaf Blade on this episode and it's exactly how I pictured it! This was an awesome episode!

How was Grovyle's dub voice!

Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    How was Grovyle's dub voice!
    The same as before, but adjusted to Grovyle's personality. It would get down right mean at certain points.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

A great episode. Nothing like two Pokemon with bad attitudes fighting. Everyone's favorite raptor has hit the states.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

-I didn't particularly like Grovyle's dub voice; it sounds too noisy(It makes many noises in the original as well, but not only is it quieter, but it just plain sounds better, since most of its noises are "Jrrrr! Jrrr!"s, kind of like growls. Plus it doesn't seem to make as many of htem when its fighting...) On the other hand, it sounds better than the first Grovyle we heard...still, I can't see why they couldn't have kept its original call. After all, it IS pretty much just growling, and they haven't had problems with that before...
    -Amazing how Exploud and Grovyle can make their calls without moving their mouths(or, in Grovyle's case, without even *opening* its mouth)...X_x
    -Exploud's voice fits; it's loud and noisy, like it ought to be.
    -I only caught the end of the ep. Meh.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Also, no complaints from me for this Episode. It was great in the Original and it was great in the Dub.
    V | Faction

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru
    -I didn't particularly like Grovyle's dub voice; it sounds too noisy(It makes many noises in the original as well, but not only is it quieter, but it just plain sounds better, since most of its noises are "Jrrrr! Jrrr!"s, kind of like growls. Plus it doesn't seem to make as many of htem when its fighting...) On the other hand, it sounds better than the first Grovyle we heard...still, I can't see why they couldn't have kept its original call. After all, it IS pretty much just growling, and they haven't had problems with that before...
    This coming from you. I don't know if I should applaud.
    V | Faction

Great Episode, but I hated grovyles voice

Does anyone think this episode would have been slightly better if they showed Grovyle winning the battle with Exploud at the end? I really wish they show the end of battles without cutting them off, cuz I really wanna know who won. They've been doing that for a fair few times. (like Pikachu vs Nicolai's Mudkip, Torkoal against Ludicolo in the next episode etc)

Quote Originally Posted by frednmethod
    Does anyone think this episode would have been slightly better if they showed Grovyle winning the battle with Exploud at the end? I really wish they show the end of battles without cutting them off, cuz I really wanna know who won. They've been doing that for a fair few times. (like Pikachu vs Nicolai's Mudkip, Torkoal against Ludicolo in the next episode etc)
    Yeah, that would be nice. I think Grovyle won.

"Exploud and Clear" was a great episode. The animation in it was superb, a nice step up from last weeks animation.

Grovyle looks awesome, I just need to get used to it's voice. And I always thought Exploud was one of the coolest new R/S pokemon just by looks. They also confirmed that pokemon's personalities change when they evolve.

Team Rocket also had a disturbing scheme in this episode with "plugging up ever hole".

The battles were pretty good, and I hope this trainer returns in the Hoenn league. Leaf blade looks pretty cool in motion.

I loved this episode, Exploud & Grovyle were very detailed. Did anybody catch the answer to trainer's choice?

Quote Originally Posted by Flygon Prince
    I loved this episode, Exploud & Grovyle were very detailed. Did anybody catch the answer to trainer's choice?
    Medicham. Won by having no weaknesses to Numel.
    V | Faction

Robert Guest

It was a great episode. There were some pretty funny lines and the battles were exciting. Grovyle's voice is okay, but I kinda miss Treeko... Oh well.

Exellent battle! Superb.
    What I can't grasp is why the size changed on Grovyle. The last Grovyle was just above the 5 foot range. But Ash's Groyle was more accurate to the game ( 2ft. 11in tall) What's the deal here?

Iv'e also noticed way back when Ponyta was first sighted that it too was waay too big. It was soupposed to be 3ft. tall . The size of a Shetland pony. But I can understand that reason for the size change.

Changing the size of Grovyle had no reasoning for it at all. They should have kept the first Grovyle the offical size in the first place.

Goodness knows why Team rocket ever tries to capture pokemon anymore their running out of ideas, seriously.

I like Cressillia

This was a good episode the best part was when Corphish ran up the tree and knock Ash off.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast