Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Exploud and Clear! (342)

This episode kinda makes me think of what parents and kids go throw when the kids get older and start going through puberty,

And that's how JAWS ended.

Gai was surprisingly well fleshed-out for a one-time character, and his Bakuong seemed pretty interesting as well. Given how the anime handles most evolutions, I wasn't expecting Kimori to evolve less than halfway through the episode, but the change was fresh and I liked Musashi's flashback of Muro Town's Dogohmb.

Didn't really care for Grovyle's voice. And was it just me, or did James' voice seem different? It's like it was toned down a tiny bit.

In retrospect, I wonder why Heigani was being used as a crutch here for comedy's sake when he wasn't even the central character of this episode. It just slightly confused me.

Guy was a nice character of the day character that got development throughout the episode. Nifty that both Treecko and Loudred both evolved into Grovyle and Exploud, respectively. Pokémon change all the time, not just upon evolution. Exploud was probably surprised that it changed and went out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipsoccermaster View Post
    Guy was a nice character of the day character that got development throughout the episode. Nifty that both Treecko and Loudred both evolved into Grovyle and Exploud, respectively. Pokémon change all the time, not just upon evolution. Exploud was probably surprised that it changed and went out of control.
    The interesting part regarding Bakuong's change was that it sort of foreshadowed Juptile's own personal dilemma when he would eventually become a Jukain.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345