Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Go Go Ludicolo! (343)

Default Go Go Ludicolo! (343)

Dancing Battle! Ludicolo!

After having his Treecko evolve into Grovyle, Ash & Co. decide to take a break. Shocked to see his buddy has evolved, Corphish gets jealous of Grovyles strength. Ash gets challenged to a battle against a Ludicolo and uses Corphish. Will Corphish prove himself?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Predicted Titles:
    Dance, Dance, Revolation!
    Corphishy Business
    Rotten to the Corphish

These are my guesses. I think the first one is the best.

FC: 1118-0736-6254
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Emolga, Helioptile and Zebstrika

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    Town Name: Aspiria
    Villager Name: Mike
    Fruit: All (including bamboo)
    Villagers: Sylvia, Pinky, Mallary, Dizzy, Phil, Graham, Cobb, Mott, Drago and Skye

Seems like a good eppy I want to see this one this kinda goes to show how much determination Corphish has to get stronger and doesn't need to evolve to prove itself. Good thing this episode isn't too far away though.
    Thanks to whoever made this. <3

Actually, you didnt prove squat. You see, I find a being, all-powerful, all-knowing, constant, eternal, residing outside of space, time, and logic to be a lot more logical than a big explosion created the universe by accident.
    Logic, eh? Also, note the "residing outside of space, time and logic to be more logical" part.

Something residing out of logic to be more logical... Nice.

hmm. i wonder who won the battle at the end with ludicolo vs torkoal.

too bad we never get to know the results. (as well as the grovyle vs exploud battle)

And the battle with Nicolai in the Zangoose episode was never finished!

Dub Title time!: Livin' La Vida Ludicolo!
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

A great episode for Corphish! I've always liked the little guy so it's great to see him try and prove himself. We haven't seen any jealousy between Pokemon since Chikorita & Pikachu so it's good to see Corphish get jealous in Grovyle. I like how Corphish tries to prove himself without resorting to evolution.
    *~ Happily Paired Up with MewSkitty! ^^ ~*
    *~ Rivals with Breeder! XD ~*
    -------Catnip-Powered Skitty™-----
    All rights to act insane reserved.

Factory Head Noland Guest

Dub Title time!: Livin' La Vida Ludicolo!
    I really like that title but you know 4Kids...it will be the weirdest sounding title ever....
    I really liked the guessed title for "Takin' The Lombre Home" which was "All's Well That Ends In A Well". They should come on here and look at some of the great titles!

I felt sorry for Corphish kinda in this episode. It was a good debut for Ludicolo though ^_^

Hmm... it's a bit disappointing when a pokemon evolves and we've already seen the new form. If Grovyle, Swellow, Combusken, Beautifly and Ludicolo had not already appeared, it would have been better.
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

Yeah.

But I've heard somewhere that the reasonings behind the pre-appearances was to know how much the fans appreciated those pokemon. For example, there might be some pokemon that fans wouldn't want evolved, because it looks too ugly or something.

Talking

NO!NO!NO!NO! They gave this ep a sh*t dub title it is! Wait be prepared!

Spoiler:
    I put it in spoilers to build up supense! But screamed when I heard this!

Just like when someone catches a Pokemon -_-'

When we finnaly get a title that isnt a pun people whine about it.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by El Ludy
    Just like when someone catches a Pokemon -_-'

When we finnaly get a title that isnt a pun people whine about it.
    But it sounds so....Weird! Go Go Ludicolo! also I like pun Titles and stop naging on me! I can hate something if I want to; who are you to say "It is not a pun; you must like it!" or whatever!

Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    But it sounds so....Weird! Go Go Ludicolo! also I like pun Titles and stop naging on me! I can hate something if I want to; who are you to say "It is not a pun; you must like it!" or whatever!
    let me guess why...
    Go Go Ludicolo=Go Go Power Rangers.

Thats hy your freaked isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard
    let me guess why...
    Go Go Ludicolo=Go Go Power Rangers.

Thats hy your freaked isn't it.
    Yeah Baseicly! Wait so it a sort of pun! but a low rate one! and 4Kids are ruining the titles!

Robert Guest

Ludicolo's voice wasn't very good, but the rest of the episode wasn't bad. The battles were good. I wish they'd stop ending episodes mid-battle, though...

Gah! My post was deleted ;.;.........
    I thought this was an excellent episode. Corphish got some spotlight, which is ALWAYS welcome with me. Jealousity is a rarity on Pokémon, so that's great to see it.
    Pancho......Dear goodness, that name is OU. Call the guy André, or Antonio, or something. We've had a Pancho already, anyway! The Diglett Rancher, I believe it was. Other than that, I really have no complaints with this episode(I've learned to just accept the fact that we're not supposed to see battles >.>).

Overall rating:
    9.3 out of 10!
    Excellent filler! It didn't look interesting at fisrt glance, but meh, shows what I know!

SC~ out
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

Oh, my post was deleted, too. No wonder why I thought I already made a review on this episode...

Well anyway, all I basically said was that Ludicolo's voice could have been more creative.

And some other stuff...

7/10.

There goes my original post...(sighs) Oh well!
    I actually liked this episode! Pancho and Ludicolo were cool (don't ask me why) Ludicolo's voice was kind of disturbing though.

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Hales Guest

Quote Originally Posted by medea10
    There goes my original post...(sighs) Oh well!
    I actually liked this episode! Pancho and Ludicolo were cool (don't ask me why) Ludicolo's voice was kind of disturbing though.
    Disturbing on a scale of one to ten? ten being very disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by Hales
    Disturbing on a scale of one to ten? ten being very disturbing
    Somewhere around the ten area

DENTO-FRUIT

The gist of my deleted post: Ludicolo's voice blows, Pancho sounds like Cheech Marin (but I like that), not enough original Japanese music kept, Corphish isn't as funny in the dub, animation seemed a little off, overall average episode.

My DeviantArt

Those Aren't Donuts
    A blog dedicated to all things Pokémon
    ...as long as those things are Japanese.

Well, Ludicolo's dub voice sounds exactly like Butch. You can be the judge of how disturbing that is. >_>

This episode was pretty useless. The only good thing was that we got to see Heigani and Kootasu in battle, which is good because they tend to be neglected a lot recently. It also had some funny parts in it, like Heigani wanting a re-match from Poncho. I just love Heigani, he's great.XD

And when I first saw Nyasu's boss sequence it looked like Runpapa was giving Sakaki a headache.XD

Hales Guest

No not Butch - I hate his voice its very grating , and ten doesn't sound very promising!

Always wanted to ask, how cute is Corphish when he's jealous?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse GS the II
    The gist of my deleted post: Ludicolo's voice blows, Pancho sounds like Cheech Marin (but I like that), not enough original Japanese music kept, Corphish isn't as funny in the dub, animation seemed a little off, overall average episode.
    Hey Pancho does sound like Cheech Marin, now that you think about it! Hehe!

DENTO-FRUIT

Default Suck

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    Dancing Battle! Ludicolo!

After having his Treecko evolve into Grovyle, Ash & Co. decide to take a break. Shocked to see his buddy has evolved, Corphish gets jealous of Grovyles strength. Ash gets challenged to a battle against a Ludicolo and uses Corphish. Will Corphish prove himself?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss
    Oh my, I don't know what to said but this but it suck, I hated it. I suck, very bad.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast