Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Go Go Ludicolo! (343)

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Ludicolo for the 1st time. It was interesting to see that Corphish was getting jealous of Grovyle. It was cool to see Corphish trying to prove itself. It was cool to see an episode centering around Corphish. Ludicolo is very strong with good attacks. It was cool to see Torkoal battle Ludicolo, even though the end is unknown... Corphish vs Ludicolo was also cool to see.

20/100

I enjoyed the scene where Team Rocket stole Torkoal, Corphish, Tailow, and Pikachu, especially since we don't have any of those scenes in BW. It's kind of nostalgic.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Yeah, Pancho. Pretty cool guy right there. I didn't really care for Corphish's jealousy to Grovyle's new found popularity within the group. I sort of enjoyed the beating Corphish received at the hands of Ludicolo.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Hmm, I think this episode had some things that were enjoyable to watch, but it wasn't anything interesting that could be called exceptional. I did like the Mexican stereotype in a way and seeing Corphish and Grovyle in this episode - those two are hilarious together.

I did like the Mexican guy the best in this episode.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I wasn't a fan of Poncho since they him a Ludicolo of all things. Seeing Ash's Corphish struggle and eventually lose to Ludicolo made me cackle and I also liked that we got an explanation of how Lombre evolves into a Ludicolo. I screamed when Ludicolo and Poncho acted so casually about being trapped by TR and I liked seeing Torkoal vs. Ludicolo at the end.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123