Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Love, Petalburg Style! (345)

I was almost fooled into thinking that an affair was really happening, but I'm glad things worked out during the fireworks scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    It seemed too mature this show, though.
    I thought that too in the beginning cuz the anime doesn't usually focus on marital issues, but since there ultimately wasn't an affair at all going on between Norman and Joy, it seemed harmless enough. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I don't understand the reason for this episode. All they had to do was show May and Max coming home, see both of their parents and get the gym battle started already. They didn't need to show useless misunderstandings about nothing from which Caroline should have just asked her husband what was going on. This is why people break up over stupid things.
    It was a filler, that's all. Besides, this one was funny because affairs aren't usually implied on the show. It's better than a typical COTD plot.

I'm surprised they were able to get away with implications of an affair on a kid's show. Even as a child watching the dub version I knew what was going on.

Also, episode 323 had a character named Max who is basically just regular Max in appearance but older and with brown hair. Care to explain yourself Norman?
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    Most recent shiny: (X Friend Safari)

Team Rocket's fantasy about the boss was very amusing. Meowth thinks Giovanni is depressed or something. Is it just me or does Norman's voice make him sound too young. He sounded like little Yugi for most o the episode. Anyway, I think this episode showed us what Ash's wife may go through when he gets married. Norman is almost as dense as Goku when it comes to relationships, lol.

It was awkward seeing how Senri was acting with Joi. I knew that there was nothing going on between them of course, but I couldn't blame Mitsuko for her suspicions. I also enjoyed meeting Senri's Namakero and Kekking, as well as seeing Yarukimono again. The Agehunt firework scene at the end was pleasant and romantic.

The fact that Caroline thought her husband was cheating on her seemed way too mature for this series but I'm glad it was a misunderstanding.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345