Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Six Pack Attack! (347)

I liked the part where they put that photo of prof. oak in the camera to fool team rocket. Those guys are morons!

Cross over to the golden side...

credit goes to milotic111 for the awesome tc
    [IMG]http://i6.*******.com/243nwgm.jpg[/IMG]
    Say 'ello to ma little friend! (made by sapphireL, thanx baby!)

A nice episode, I liked seeing the Kanto and Hoen starters together so they can be compared, I personally like the Hoen starters. Now all we need is an episode were we have all 12 starters appearing on screen together. TR getting on druk on water was funny as to the fact that they couldn't distinguish a photo of Oak from the real thing. The Bulbasaur in this episode being friendly to May is a nice foreshadowing to her catching one later in the series.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

does anyone know if it was water that made team rocket drunk in the japanese version?

It was cool seeing 6 starters in one episode. But this episode was really weird.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it's fun to see all those starters but it's not one of the best episodes i saw. 5/10.

Love this episode, it cute to see all those starters together
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Too many Generation 1 and 3 Pokemon for my tastes haha; it sort of ruined the mood. I think they only made this episode for LeafGreen and FireRed promotional purposes, though I could be wrong. I say that because of Oak and the Kanto Starters appearing in the middle of the Hoenn saga for no apparent reason. I liked Oak's Hoenn appearance though; I just wished they hadn't pushed the Kanto Starters down our throats. 4/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 9th November 2010 at 11:02 PM.

I loved too see the two professors, especially Oak.

And this was great to see all the starter pokemon from the Previous generations.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I like these kind of episodes that show all of the starters or six of them aleast. (Pity we didn't have May's Torchic, Brock's Mudkip and Ash's Grovyle meeting them). I wonder if we will see the Sinnoh Starters with any of them (Have we?)
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

This episode was OK.

Seeing Prof. Oak and Prof. Birch again was cool, and all the Hoenn and Kanto starters in action was nice too.

But this one was kinda boring for me...

This episode was ok... It was great to see Oak visit, and having both Oak and Birch in this episode. It was cool to see the 3 Hoenn Starters and the 3 Kanto Starters together in this episode. It was cool to see Professor Oak with Max and May, and Professor Birch with Ash and Brock when they were seperated. It was great to see a Jolteon again in this episode.

30/100

It was good to see Oak again. He's usually pretty interesting when he appears and this was no exception. It was nice to see him return and to see May and Max get some time to shine together. Team Rocket's Skiploom machine was awesome and single-handedly made this episode great.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

It was great to see Professor Oak again and I loved how six starter Pokémon were in this episode and how they all got crazy on Max. For a filler episode, this was quite enjoyable and I loved the scene when Team Rocket was drunk lol.

I had to skim some older posts here a second time because a few people said Jolteon was in the episode. Didn't realize that meant it was in the Trainer Choice thing (that the site I use to watch episodes cut's out for some reason...). Now it makes sense.

It was pretty cool seeing the Kanto and Hoenn starters in the same episode. Well, the Kanto starters needed to be in this point of the show at some point, what with FireRed and LeafGreen needing anime promotion.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123